What's new

Indian Muslims feel insecure under Modi

another dalit girl hung from a tree after being sodomized, raped and murdered....and youre worried about OUR body count during a time of war?

goes to show the priorities of you brain-dead baniyas :laugh:

Well, at least we dont allow every country in the world to sodomize our country on a daily basis....that title goes only to Pakistan!

But I do feel sad about the dalit girls...thats not even debatable that its a shameful act...now if only you would look in your own "gheeraban"

We inherited the Bangalis after we circumsized (nope chopped off) your nation in two in 1971. Which bunkers? They set up camp, had a picnic and left. That wasn't an attack by any means. Our sailors were RAW agents it seems. Shortly after 'capturing" our ship, the Iranians started pounding Pakistan. A consulate compared to what your kin are doing to Pakistan is not a comparison chief :D

a hindu talking about circumsision now :laugh:

dont ever forget about 1947; your ancestors sure wont

if this isnt an attack, i dont know what is!

Barely two days after Defence Minister A.K. Antony returned from Beijing, the Indian army confirmed that the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) patrol had removed a surveillance camera and smashed some bunkers on the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in the Chumar area of Leh.

Read more: Indian Army reveals China smashed bunkers and removed surveillance camera in Ladakh | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

wonder what was consumed during this picnic...more than just Redbull with Dim Sum

another dalit girl hung from a tree after being sodomized, raped and murdered....and youre worried about OUR body count during a time of war?

goes to show the priorities of you brain-dead baniyas :laugh:

Your soldiers and citizens are dying left and right like flies and still you are worried about Indian women.. Shows the priorities of a supposed Obsessive Think Tank :lol:

A special chutiya class has emerged in India which selectively target Gujrat to defame Modi.

Quite appreciating. This remark clearly needs some applause from others from the pack.:)

if this isnt an attack, i dont know what is!

:rofl:

Yup, as I stated earlier , we did circumsize (or was it chop off ) your country in half in 1971 :D

1947 ? Jeez dude some 70 years ago you got 1/3rd of Kashmir and you are still having a party. Thanks for Kargil and Siachen by the way

Nope, no Indian soldiers were killed or harmed with those bunker attacks. Watch your backside for an Iranian missile now

How can we forget?? It was a glorious day when most of the loonies decided to leave this country for a safe heaven.. The land we loose is worth considering the daily occurrence happening in your country.. Thank god indeed for 1947..

he is a sad soul..leave him alone.

Come on!! Whats the fun in that?? :pop:

Our "civil war" doesn't have bombs going off in market places and airports. Can't really call it a civil war by definition of a civil war. More of a little uprising

Yup, as I stated earlier , we did circumsize (or was it chop off ) your country in half in 1971 :D

1947 ? Jeez dude some 70 years ago you got 1/3rd of Kashmir and you are still having a party. Thanks for Kargil and Siachen by the way

Nope, no Indian soldiers were killed or harmed with those bunker attacks. Watch your backside for an Iranian missile now

We should never forget 1947...he is right buddy, the same way a cancer patient never forgets when the cancer is surgically removed for good... jaan bachi!

thanks for Kargil? Thanks for the heights - we can do more target practice as needed the way the NLI did

No Pakistani forces have been killed or harmed by Iranian border firing, in which bandits are the targets. We did capture border guards who strayed in before returning them. Way to wildly divert the topic. I wonder what you dot-heads will throw out next. For every garbage, there's a counter. Your country men drink cow urine, your ministers encourage indians to eat rats and rodents to stave off hunger..i cant think of anything worse than that

Our "civil war" doesn't have bombs going off in market places and airports. Can't really call it a civil war by definition of a civil war. More of a little uprising

Haha...what civil war? when was it that i was afraid to go to my own cities airport?

@Peshwa @PlanetWarrior go easy on our Think Tank okay!! He might actually "think" again when post some crap in Indian related thread.. Dont spoil our future fun with him.. Take care guys!! :victory1:

Once again!! Thank god for 1947 because of this certain Think Tanks are not shaming us by representing our country!!

thanks for Kargil? Thanks for the heights - we can do more target practice as needed the way the NLI did

No Pakistani forces have been killed or harmed by Iranian border firing, in which bandits are the targets. We did capture border guards who strayed in before returning them. Way to wildly divert the topic. I wonder what you dot-heads will throw out next. For every garbage, there's a counter. Your country men drink cow urine, your ministers encourage indians to eat rats and rodents to stave off hunger..i cant think of anything worse than that

Iran now regards you in the same light as India does, a pain in the rear. They will now start treating your country as a painful pest. It just started. Dot heads ? That is wild coming from people who believe in 72 or 720 virgins for killing and looting. Cut out the bigotry. My beef with you here is with Pakistan, not Islam. Read my signature and leave religion aside. Don't you guys drink camel urine? Now let's not stray there. Add to that, you drink water which we pee in :D Our ministers may encourage us to eat a lot of things. We certainly didn't eat grass to build a few nukes though :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom