What's new

Indian Muslims feel insecure under Modi

Its quite fun playing with him.. He is going to cry and complain to the mods.. We are going to get banned soon.. So see you after the ban :drag:

Right on all accounts. Except I dont need to "complain to the mods" :laugh:

enjoy your loosely rolled spliff you got there

Yes when one is living in a present as broken as yours, where terrorists play football with the heads of your soldiers, every second morning starts with a bomb blast, economic collapse makes post Versailles Germany look like switzerland, polio endemic is rampant, you cannot provide relief to your citizens suffering from drought, one should indeed find solace in their history.

Perhaps he has polio hence his lunatic rantings here ?:undecided:

these same "weak people in border areas" have helped defeat every invading army before we even had a country

Lolz, all you people were doing was bend till your head reach your own toes and convert to what ever religion the invading force wanted you to become.. If this is called helped in defeat, then you figured it all wrong, Think Tank!!

and yeah, we know what the likes of Nader Shah did to New Dilly

May be you should learn more about what the invading forces did in border areas.. You will start to have some doubt about your own gene pool!! :haha:

these same "weak people in border areas" have helped defeat every invading army before we even had a country

and yeah, we know what the likes of Nader Shah did to New Dilly.

If by "defeat every invader" you mean getting on all fours in front of them, then you're quite on the mark old chap..

Sure, If you are planning to visit India, then do visit Kerala in July!! ;)

Was up north for a month and a half last november and december. Froze my rear off :D This year I'm staying south of Mumbai

Does everybody carry guns there as claimed by many members from Pakistan on this forum ?

If by "defeat every invader" you mean getting on all fours in front of them, then you're quite on the mark old chap..

indian talking about others on "all fours" is quite ironic :laugh:

We saw in Karachi who is a rat, TTP or Pakistani army.

well hmm gee whiz 10 dead terrorists, no casualties from Rangers or Army side :laugh:

a lot better track record than your army (including NSG) who were caught with their pants below their knees during the 26/11 drama

You say that with such a pride, I almost feel for you.

of course I do....i dont need you to "feel for me" (that sounds kinda gay)

stick to manipur

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom