What's new

Indian Muslims feel insecure under Modi

indian talking about others on "all fours" is quite ironic :laugh:

well hmm gee whiz 10 dead terrorists, no casualties from Rangers or Army side :laugh:

a lot better track record than your army (including NSG) who were caught with their pants below their knees during the 26/11 drama

of course I do....i dont need you to "feel for me" (that sounds kinda gay)

stick to manipur

Your entire country is on all fours dude. I mean who in the world isn't attacking Pakistan ?? India, America, Iran. Afghanistan and Pakistanis themselves. If that isn't being on all fours , I surely don't know what is :D

not everyone, just 55-60% of male adults. No different from Texas or West Virginia. Any reason in particular why you care?

That is a sure recipe for civil strife. You can't compare an educated nation like the USA to a hugely illiterate nation like Pakistan now ?

Not confirmed.. But most probably 1st or second week of July!! Will send you invitation when everything is fixed!!

Cool. Will rsvp if I attend

well hmm gee whiz 10 dead terrorists, no casualties from Rangers or Army side :laugh:

a lot better track record than your army (including NSG) who were caught with their pants below their knees during the 26/11 drama
Of course Mumbai. How many years was it? Need to go back all the back there? Should I bring up Mehran or Kamra, or the attack on ISI headquarters, or the attack on that church, or countless incidences where your incompetent security forces failed to protect your country. 50000 dead Pakistanis is not made in one day, not even a year.

No causalities from Rangers? So its good right, as long as no one from army dies, its good, who cares about the common people of Pakistan.

Your entire country is on all fours dude. I mean who in the world isn't attacking Pakistan ?? India, America, Iran. Afghanistan and Pakistanis themselves. If that isn't being on all fours , I surely don't know what is :D

Cmon now...don't rub too much salt on those wounds...the chap thought their historical humiliation was a thing of the past...not an ongoing romp..i pity them..

Bengalis are taking over your east, Chinese are destroying indian bunkers (as your soldiers watch helplessly), these same Iranians are capturing your vessels with sailors aboard, and Afghan citizens helped level your consulate two times. One in which your defence attache was erased from the picture.

What's your point here?

Think Tank got so defensive, the first line of offence is so lame, just like old times.. Thank god we did not ask him to convert!! :pop:

Of course Mumbai. How many years was it? Need to go back all the back there? Should I bring up Mehran or Kamra, or the attack on ISI headquarters, or the attack on that church, or countless incidences where your incompetent security forces failed to protect your country. 50000 dead Pakistanis is not made in one day, not even a year.

No causalities from Rangers? So its good right, as long as no one from army dies, its good, who cares about the common people of Pakistan.

go re-read the post dot-head

are you obtuse?

Bengalis are taking over your east, Chinese are destroying indian bunkers (as your soldiers watch helplessly), these same Iranians are capturing your vessels with sailors aboard, and Afghan citizens helped level your consulate two times. One in which your defence attache was erased from the picture.

What's your point here?

and not a single indian died that day...i think you've been throwing around the one indian defence attache thing long enough...all the while Pakistani are being slaughtered like a Bakra on eid!

Hmm...whats been the Pakistani body count for 2014 @PlanetWarrior ?

What's your point here?

We inherited the Bengalis after we circumsized (nope chopped off) your nation in two in 1971. Which bunkers? They set up camp, had a picnic and left. That wasn't an attack by any means. Our sailors were RAW agents it seems. Shortly after 'capturing" our ship, the Iranians started pounding Pakistan. A consulate compared to what your kin are doing to Pakistan is not a comparison chief :D

and not a single indian died that day...

another dalit girl hung from a tree after being sodomized, raped and murdered....and youre worried about OUR body count during a time of war?

goes to show the priorities of you brain-dead baniyas :laugh:

and not a single indian died that day...i think you've been throwing around the one indian defence attache thing long enough...all the while Pakistani are being slaughtered like a Bakra on eid!

I stopped counting after Karachi :D

another dalit girl hung from a tree after being sodomized, raped and murdered....and youre worried about OUR body count during a time of war?

goes to show the priorities of you brain-dead baniyas :laugh:

It's NOT a war. It's a civil war. Call a horse a horse

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom