What's new

Indian muslim :Javed Akhtar's India & Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beneath you???.. isn't this a racist remark.. And you are so called superior peoples... Damn.. I warn you not to humiliate our Indian brothers...

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Sick mentality.. He need a mental hospital..:hitwall:

Dude , Pakistani muslims are much more superior than Indian muslims .

U need lots of guts to blow themselves apart which Indian Muslims lack .
U also need lots of talent to conduct suicide blasts , which Pakistani muslims are master in them

you people are obsessed and brainwased with regards to Pakistan. and you made a excuse to as to why you are a member on this forum. Nobody gives a damn if you claim to be a hindu convert and now a "Muslim." You are still indian, and if there is war you people not be spared.

FYI: Pakistan is the Guardian of Islam. And you are not welcome. :)

It's only cause of Pakistan that Islam is degraded in world view .
Every bearded man who earlier used to be treated as honest man is now considered as terrorist . :no:

Every bearded man who earlier used to be treated as honest man is now considered as terrorist . :no:

Islam is the fastest growing Religion in the world and Pakistan is doing their work we don't need India and America to tell us what is Islam and what is not

Islam is the fastest growing Religion in the world and Pakistan is doing their work we don't need India and America to tell us what is Islam and what is not

Exactly, we dont need to teach you that because in India and Pakistan, defination of Islam are different. Atleast with people like you it seems though

Only because of Pakistan? That's a massive delusion right there. Dude, in the west, they point out to all middle eastern countries pretty much, not just Pakistan.

Only because of Pakistan? That's a massive delusion right there. Dude, in the west, they point out to all middle eastern countries pretty much, not just Pakistan.

Well thats a truth, we can not just make Pakistan a scape goat for that for terrorist. But this truth is also there, "Nobody in the World accuses Indian Muslim citizens to be indulged in such cowardy act and never will be".

FYI: Pakistan is the Guardian of Islam. And you are not welcome. :)

Now that is a statement which carries a lot of weight. What qualifies you for this? Is it,

a. The gross misinterpretation of Islam and associated principles perpetrated by your hometown mullah brigade?

b. Murder of your own civilians?

c. Complete lack of respect and the denial of right to existence to your minorities?

d. Use of military personnel to crush struggle for democracy in other Muslim countries?

e. Dealing with terrorists to promote violence in neighbouring states?

f. All of the above?

I would go with "f" if i were you...

^^^You hindu converts are not Muslims. You are hindus. You will never be accepted as Muslims. Nobody in the world accepts indians as Muslims. You are and always be known as hindus. Your only identity will be indian and hindu. NEVER as a Muslim.

^^^You hindu converts are not Muslims. You are hindus. You will never be accepted as Muslims. Nobody in the world accepts indians as Muslims. You are and always be known as hindus. Your only identity will be indian and hindu. NEVER as a Muslim.

Literally get a life dumbos .

no Muslims besides your fellow indian hindus (i will never refer to you people as Muslims, because you are not!) will pray next to you.

Oh so Muslims staying in US , UK , Europe are all Christians because they stay in Christian majority countries :lol:

U r logic is hit . Lolzzzz

Oh so Muslims staying in US , UK , Europe are all Christians because they stay in Christian majority countries :lol:

Why are you here indian, you are the eternal enemy of my race, my religion and my blood -

Another indian - to me indians are all sound and fury signifying nothing :)

no Muslims besides your fellow indian hindus (i will never refer to you people as Muslims, because you are not!) will pray next to you.

When u got to haj .
How do u understand muslims praying next to you is an Indian , Pakistani or a bangladeshi ??
For me all the south asians look the same .

Do u have some 6th sense to recognize any indian ??

When u got to haj .
How do u understand muslims praying next to you is an Indian , Pakistani or a bangladeshi ??
For me all the south asians look the same .

Do u have some 6th sense to recognize any indian ??

We recognize our enemies soon enough - and would never pray next to the likes of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom