What's new

Indian movies Cheap Copy of Hollywood

Now that every Pakistani has pledged not to watch Indian movies ever, I think now the Indian filmmakers should pack their bags, go to village and work on their farms if any.

What we will do if pakistanis dont watch our movies! Hum to bhai loot gaye, barbaad ho gye!!

Its not about every pakistani hate indian movie a lot my friends they love indian movies But normally they are copy, same theme even some times the wording is just translated and the action sense you cant even explain any guy which common sense will just ignore it so instead of wasting his time he will just go for the original one which is far better in every way

Its not about every pakistani hate indian movie a lot my friends they love indian movies But normally they are copy, same theme even some times the wording is just translated and the action sense you cant even explain any guy which common sense will just ignore it so instead of wasting his time he will just go for the original one which is far better in every way

So you mean every (and I mean each and every) Indian movie is copied from hollywood?

I've something to add, I research on movies and my current thesis is on movies too. As much as I've read about film literature one needs to understand that each movie is actually a representation of a story and all stories are already told (see, Joseph Cambell, A Hero with a Thousand Faces). Indian movies basing their movies on Hollywood can be interpreted in two distinct ways.

First it shows that Bollywood is carrying on the traditions of original film culture i.e. to portray a story rather than tell one. Earlier films were entirely based on plays, books and so on. The intention was to represent that literature. However, the present interpretation is that films allow an interpretation of the existing literature that is done so in the current cultural frame. For example, how many have you seen Scarface with Al Pacino? That movie was a remake. The original Scarface showed a much more vile villain who is caught and hanged (the 30s era) the newer one shows a more conflicted story of a man with honour but ruthlessness. Same basic premise but two different interpretations. Similarly see the three versions of Devdas made by India notice the stark difference between the latest Dev D and Shah Rukh's Devdas. Similarly Bollywood is interpreting the premises of films in its own cultural light.

Second interpretation which is also equally valid is of the post-colonial heritage that our nations share. Movies that are based on Western premises and are Westernised simply sell more because the audience wants to see the Western hegemony negotiated in native cultural frames. An example of this would be the large number of movies made on 'NRIs' such as Cocktail and Namaste London and so on. Regional movies also show that case in point for example Race and Race 2, the version of reality that these movies sell shows a 'West' that can actually be owned by the people. This is prevalent in Pakistan too, it is prevalent in the entire world that was colonised.

Oh no it doesnt at all......b!tchin about a country on every thread, taking interest in their every matter isnt even remotely related to obsession......:cuckoo:
Seems like the most common effect of a healthy dose of a cheap bollywood flick.......DELUSIONS!!!!

As I said, like a soap opera is to an Indian housewife, Pakistan is to defence enthusiasts..More to do with the secirity situation Pakistan finds itself in, rather than with any kind of obsession..

Though Pakistanis discussing Indian films on a DEFENCE FORUM .. Well that is a different ballgame all togethe :D

As I said, like a soap opera is to an Indian housewife, Pakistan is to defence enthusiasts..More to do with the secirity situation Pakistan finds itself in, rather than with any kind of obsession..

Though Pakistanis discussing Indian films on a DEFENCE FORUM .. Well that is a different ballgame all togethe :D

LoL @ security situation of Pakistan, same can be said about Bharut where 100's of separatist movements are going on and has border disputes with almost all the neighbours......But you dont see flocks of us flooding bhaarti forums. From water car scandal to nuclear programs you people have more Interest in us than we have our selves....:omghaha: offcourse I dont expect you to admit that, but your very existence here says it all.
As Pakistanis its our responsibility to protect our people from 'DISGUSTS WAY' and thus we want them to know the reality of copywood........stealing isnt the only thing that goes to its credit...add bazari lingo and sheer vulgarity to the list as well.

LoL @ security situation of Pakistan, same can be said about Bharut where 100's of separatist movements are going on and has border disputes with almost all the neighbours......But you dont see flocks of us flooding bhaarti forums. From water car scandal to nuclear programs you people have more Interest in us than we have our selves....:omghaha: offcourse I dont expect you to admit that, but your very existence here says it all.
As Pakistanis its our responsibility to protect our people from 'DISGUSTS WAY' and thus we want them to know the reality of copywood........stealing isnt the only thing that goes to its credit...add bazari lingo and sheer vulgarity to the list as well.

I think this is the main reason Pakistani love Indian movies.

Well, there are enough number to you discussing Indian issues here.. As a matter of fact a whole bunch of you seem to be using this forum for their daily dose of jollies discussing Indian problems. But yeah, unlike Indian members who come to a Pakistani forum and talk about Pakistan related issues, you guys dont seem to do that on an Indian forum.. From where I stand, that has more to do with Pakistani members lack of confidence in playing outside their home ground and less with your interest in Indian affairs (since you do that enough on your own forum) ;)

And yet you watch it .. And not only bollywood, but also India Saas Bahu tv serials. Did I not hear that Mangal Sutra has become quite popular among Pakistani women ;)

Well, there are enough number to you discussing Indian issues here.. As a matter of fact a whole bunch of you seem to be using this forum for their daily dose of jollies discussing Indian problems. But yeah, unlike Indian members who come to a Pakistani forum and talk about Pakistan related issues, you guys dont seem to do that on an Indian forum.. From where I stand, that has more to do with Pakistani members lack of confidence in playing outside their home ground and less with your interest in Indian affairs (since you do that enough on your own forum) ;)

And yet you watch it .. And not only bollywood, but also India Saas Bahu tv serials. Did I not hear that Mangal Sutra has become quite popular among Pakistani women ;)

Spoken like a true bhaarti....who thinks he knows more about Pakistan then Pakistanis themselves(Talk about OBSESSIONS) :omghaha:........The era of those lame sas bahu soaps is long over in Pakistan....These days its the Turkish soaps ruling the screens, but then again given to your delusions you are free to believe whatever you want. Pakistanis are not interested in Indian affairs because unlike bhaarteez we are not groomed with obsession for Bhaarut..........another proof of your obsession, some one says, copywood cheap flicks are stolen from Hollywood and you reply......Pakistanis watch them :omghaha: If this isnt obsession then I dont know what is. Speaking of stealing I forgot to mention your copywood steals our songs as well.

I think this is the main reason Pakistani love Indian movies.

Could be we have a share of our illeterates who enjoy cheap entertainment, but again its takes a grand cheapskate to make such flicks.:laughcry:

Spoken like a true bhaarti....who thinks he knows more about Pakistan then Pakistanis themselves(Talk about OBSESSIONS) :omghaha:........The era of those lame sas bahu soaps is long over in Pakistan....These days its the Turkish soaps ruling the screens, but then again given to your delusions you are free to believe whatever you want. Pakistanis are not interested in Indian affairs because unlike bhaarteez we are not groomed with obsession for Bhaarut..........another proof of your obsession, some one says, copywood cheap flicks are stolen from Hollywood and you reply......Pakistanis watch them :omghaha: If this isnt obsession then I dont know what is. Speaking of stealing I forgot to mention your copywood steals our songs as well.

Why are these Pakistanees crying foul then :chilli:

Last edited by a moderator:
Point is Bollywood movies got buyers and that is the baseline for any business. If it get sold the product is worth a value. People buy it, it is a hit.

Spoken like a true bhaarti....
Thanks

who thinks he knows more about Pakistan then Pakistanis themselves(Talk about OBSESSIONS)
No.. only Pakistani Zehaniyat ;)

The era of those lame sas bahu soaps is long over in Pakistan....These days its the Turkish soaps ruling the screens, but then again given to your delusions you are free to believe whatever you want.

I smell something burning bad .. dude.. Look around.. the peak is past but sill these soaps sell more than anything Pakistani entertainment has to offer :)

Pakistanis are not interested in Indian affairs because unlike bhaarteez we are not groomed with obsession for Bhaarut..........
Control your frustration mate.. You will have a stroke.. This is just an internet forum.. intentional misspelling only reflects on your lack of education..Does nothing to India or Indians :)

another proof of your obsession, some one says, copywood cheap flicks are stolen from Hollywood and you reply......Pakistanis watch them

Only because its a Pakistani parroting this.. :).. Kind of hypocritical.. :D

If this isnt obsession then I dont know what is.
Reading your posts, well, guess you dont know much anyway ;)

Help yourself and find Azizi's whining video on Indian serials on whatever ****tube which works in pakistan. :D
Ahh even the Pakistani media people acknowledge the cancer of indian cheap entertainment :omghaha:.......way to go Azzizi! I always knew you were a smart fella.

Back
Top Bottom