What's new

Indian Models And Actresses

@Indos, I just remembered the actress Bindiya Goswami from the Northeastern state of Assam :

8ad5dd266259f76c6d8e55ab24074d19.jpg

article-201882257054725547000.jpg

Bindiya was born in Kaman, Bharatpur (Rajasthan) to Shri Venugopal Goswami, a Tamil Iyengar father, and Dolly, a Catholic mother.

@Indos North eastern beauties below:

1story_647_070516015659.jpg

Karen-David.jpg

Karen David is a Canadian-British actress who was born in Shilllong, Meghalaya to a Khasi mother and South-Indian father

Geetanjali-Thapa.jpg

Geetanjali Thapa
Born and brought up in Sikkim, the stunning beauty Geetanjali won the 61st National Film Awards for Best Actress for her role in Liar’s Dice. Her film Monsoon Shootout was showcased at the Cannes Film Festival

Dipannita-Sharma.jpg

Dipannita Sharma
Born and brought up in Assam, Dipannita is a Bollywood actress who first came into limelight after making it to the top five of Miss India 2008. The lady garnered attention when she became the face of Breguet watches and jewellery. She also endorsed several skin care brands like Garnier, Nivea and Dettol.
Famous films: 16 December, My Brother… Nikhil, Ladies vs Ricky Bahl, Jodi Breakers, Pizza

Patralekha.jpg

Patralekha
Shillong-born newcomer Patralekha was recently spotted in Hansal Mehta’s CityLights opposite Rajkumar Rao. The beauty was critically acclaimed for her performance.

Panchi-Bora.jpg

Panchi Bora
An Assamese by birth, Panchi Bora is a former TV actress who played the lead roles in the series Kayamath and Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi. Panchi now, works with the Telugu film industry.
Famous films: Akashame Haddu, Uu Kodathara? Ulikki Padathara?, It’s My Life, Prabhanjanam.

Moni-Kangana-Dutta.jpg

Moni Kangana Dutta
Born and bred in Assam, Moni Kangana Dutta is an international model and Bollywood actor. The beauty has walked the ramp for leading fashion designers like Vivienne Westwood, Yoji Yamamoto, Christian Dior, Leonard, and Chloe. She also modeled for Mac Cosmetics.
Famous film: Guzaarish

Reema-Debnath.jpg

Reema Debnath
Born and brought up in Tripura, Reema Debnath started her acting career TV shows like Jai Shri Krishna, Chandramukhi, CID and Kaala Saaya. The lady also appeared in a few TV commercials like Zen Mobile, Nokia ringtone and Teleshopping.
Famous films: PK, Bodyguard, Aloy Phera, Sindoor Daan, Dulha Albela, Daraar.

Bala-Hijam.jpg

Bala Hijam
Bala Hijam is a leading Manipuri actress who has performed in over 30 films. She made her acting debut with Oken Amakcham’s Tellanga Mamei, when she was only 17.
Famous films: Zindagi on the Rocks, Tellanga Mamei, Manipur Express, Neelakasham Pachakadal Chuvanna Bhoomi, Tumba Chaba Khangdana.

Maya-Chaudhary.jpg

Maya Chaudhary
Maya Chaudhary is a Manipuri actress. She was also crowned Miss Manipur.

a30ae677ac4a47861f2e8497fa57bd32.jpg

Beautiful Mizo Lady

45f2d06f2e1c8a2704b2e04be73012d9.jpg

An Ao (Naga tribe) Damsel in her traditional attire.

I can post tons!!!

@Indos, I forgot about the Queen of item songs : Helen, she is half Burmese/Half British.
Helen-2.jpg

HElen-dance.gif

She worked in over 700 films, bagged two filmfares and Padma Shri, fourth highest civilian award by GoI.
This was her first song, Mera naam Chin Chin Choo (My name is Chin Chin Choo)

It also reminded me of some actresses who aren't North-Easterns per se but have some NE looks,
images8BF0WE3T.jpg

Sabrina Bajwa (same clan of Pakistan's COAS) though her sisters (Neeru and Rubina) don't look Mongoloid one bit.

Kritika Negi, model from Utrrakhand.

Aarya Ambekar, a singer and actress from Maharashtra who I got to know of from a song posting by @TheGreatMaratha :
Priya Bapat

524cd4c6ecd33277fb0c649f634e3e15.jpg

1555421918_0.jpg

XmXzRo61ywdCRtMFINFH8cdoLFQ6-C2Kf69EJRxAsNHPI_W7e4DUSvgxuiGZihSVmlLlnUGddTuRZJXqQI3juSDOfKgDbd5CwdKib8eswGFjVvOunkR9GRgyyRX0qtL1r_4pfOmCgw

Prajakta Mali

70583854.jpg

wp4613133.jpg

Prajakta-Mali-Marathi-Actress-Photos-Biography1.jpg

Yup, Indian Indonesian that participate in our beauty pagean, representing North Sumatra also has the same surname. I think you have known her already.

She's gorgeous.
Yeah, 5'11 is too tall for a subcontinental girl. In fact, we have one of the shortest girls on the planet - averaging around 5 ft and 1-2 inches, lol.
https://www.worlddata.info/average-bodyheight.php

Bc, dikkat kya hai Indian me? :crazy:

View attachment 644997
Priyal Gor, another Gujarati actress

For me Indian girls like the above are the best in world!!!!
Wow, she has worked in Punjabi, Telugu and Malayali films. Impressive. Thanks for introducing her hehe.

The name Aditi reminds me of the Indian former model Aditi Govitrikar who was famous in the 90s and who I know from magazines and internet.

42.jpg

show-photo.jpg

And this is a song of hers that also features the former cricket player Salil Ankola.

@Cliftonite @Zibago @Indos @TheGreatMaratha

Yeah she was in Adnan Sami's song. Her name sounds Marathi. But she looks half white.

Priya Bapat

524cd4c6ecd33277fb0c649f634e3e15.jpg

1555421918_0.jpg

XmXzRo61ywdCRtMFINFH8cdoLFQ6-C2Kf69EJRxAsNHPI_W7e4DUSvgxuiGZihSVmlLlnUGddTuRZJXqQI3juSDOfKgDbd5CwdKib8eswGFjVvOunkR9GRgyyRX0qtL1r_4pfOmCgw

Prajakta Mali

70583854.jpg

wp4613133.jpg

Prajakta-Mali-Marathi-Actress-Photos-Biography1.jpg

She's gorgeous.

Wow, she has worked in Punjabi, Telugu and Malayali films. Impressive. Thanks for introducing her hehe.
What "beauties" lol
:D:D:D:D:D

The name Aditi reminds me of the Indian former model Aditi Govitrikar who was famous in the 90s and who I know from magazines and internet.

42.jpg

show-photo.jpg

And a song of hers that also features the former cricket player Salil Ankola - 'Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao'.

@Cliftonite @Zibago @Indos @TheGreatMaratha
Govitrikar was born in Panvel, Maharashtra in a Chitpavan Brahmin family on 21 May 1976.[3][4] She did her schooling in Barns High School in Panvel and her MBBS at Grant Medical College in Mumbai and graduated in 1997.[5] She started doing her MS in Gynaecology and Obstetrics after finishing her MBBS, but could not finish it as she got into the field of modelling.[5]
Cool man, MS in Gynaecology!

And her college is very very hard to get into though top spot in that too remains in Delhi :partay:

Her name sounds Marathi. But she looks half white.

She is a Chitpavan Brahmin Marathi. Light skin and colored eyes seem to be common in that community. Another from the community is the cricketer Ajit Agarkar who has green eyes.

@TheGreatMaratha

Cool man, MS in Gynaecology!

And her college is very very hard to get into though top spot in that too remains in Delhi :partay:

The Wiki for her also has this :
Recently she has completed a post graduate course in counselling from Tata Institute of Social Sciences and obtained a master's degree in Psychology from IGNOU. Currently she is pursuing a second master's degree in Psychology from Harvard University.

@Pakistani Fighter, hadn't tagged you for this post.

What "beauties" lol
:D:D:D:D:D

Well, I like the first pic of Prajakta.

Back
Top Bottom