What's new

Indian Models And Actresses

Is the first picture is North East Indian lady ? Very pretty though.

Is there any North East Indian girl that become Bollywod star or at least a model in India ?
No she is from the region of kumaon ...
Actress from this region include anushka sharma, disha patani, and urvashi rautela

No she is from the region of kumaon ...
Actress from this region include anushka sharma, disha patani, and urvashi rautela

Can you give me her name ?

She look like Chinese actress, Vicky Zao, even she is prettier than Vicky Zao IMO

46vickyzhao.jpg

She's a beauty.

And it's a WhatsApp image. What kind of groups are you in ? :D

There are also many FB group for single in Indonesia. Many girls posted their picture there :D But I prefer to get girl using traditional means.

Is there any North East Indian girl that become Bollywod star or at least a model in India ?

There was a famous male actor in the old days. Danny Denzongpa from the state of Sikkim :

220px-DannyDenzongpa01.jpg

5d6338ef75bf094536174b0eca349a89.jpg

Those three were either born or raised in North India, not Northeast.

But I prefer to get girl using traditional means.

Explain please. :D

@Indos, I just remembered the actress Bindiya Goswami from the Northeastern state of Assam :

8ad5dd266259f76c6d8e55ab24074d19.jpg

article-201882257054725547000.jpg

There was a famous male actor in the old days. Danny Denzongpa from the state of Sikkim :

220px-DannyDenzongpa01.jpg

5d6338ef75bf094536174b0eca349a89.jpg

Those three were either born or raised in North India, not Northeast.

Explain please. :D

@Indos, I just remembered the actress Bindiya Goswami from the Northeastern state of Assam :

8ad5dd266259f76c6d8e55ab24074d19.jpg

article-201882257054725547000.jpg

That men and ladies still look like typical Indian. So I wonder whether there is difficulties experience by North East people to penetrate Indian film/Modeling industry. As I see there are no North East Indian look ever win Miss India or Miss Universe India, in the other hand US/European/Latin America have black winners.

Is the first picture is North East Indian lady ? Very pretty though.

(Sorry, had some chores to finish..)

Not North-east, Uttarakhand is proper North though bordering Tibet, most of them speak Hindi like us, also their own Pahadi or Northern Indo-Aryan languages...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Indo-Aryan_languages

This is Uttarakhand :
11451694-political-map-of-india-with-the-several-states-where-uttarakhand-is-highlighted-.jpg

This is North-East :
Northeast_India.svg.png

Actresses from Uttrakhand :
69229fe6016d3cd21282b0a59fe76ac5.jpg

Udita Goswami, film actress
unnamed.jpg

Sukriti Kandpal, TV actress
image.png

Urvashi Rautela, Film actress

DquPK8NV4AA39Z1.jpg

Donal Bisht

North East film actress/actors :
freepressjournal_import_2018_05_Danny-Denzongpa.jpg

Danny Denzongpa, star actor of his time, I remember his dangerous villain roles. He's from Sikkim
lin-laishram-things-are-changing-for-actors-from-northeast.jpg

Lin Laishram, TV/Film actress, roots from Manipur
North - Easterns also have their own regional audience/art-platforms/cinemas as there is language/culture barrier too..
Naga Singer - Mengu Suokhrie
Or check this

That men and ladies still look like typical Indian. So I wonder whether there is difficulties experience by North East people to penetrate Indian film/Modeling industry. As I see there are no North East Indian look ever win Miss India or Miss Universe India, in the other hand US/European/Latin America have black winners.
  1. Their population is very low, they are barely 3 percent, that too not all of them are fully Mongoloid like the above Bindiya Goswami and others.
  2. North-East also have language/culture barrier too.
  3. Lastly, yeah looks like non-typical Indians are harder to get acceptance..

Some days ago I came to know of an actress from Manipur ( Northeast ) called Lin Laishram :

866558-lin-laishram.jpg

She says in this article :
Mumbai: Lin Laishram, who hails from Manipur, feels that things are changing "slowly but surely" for actors like her from the Northeast. The actress-model plays a pivotal role in the new film "Axone", which released digitally on Friday.

"I am playing my own ethnicity -- a person from the Northeast and there is no better feeling than that. I feel slowly but surely things are changing for actors from there, and more opportunities are coming along," said Lin, who has been seen in films like "Rangoon" and "Mary Kom".

"There is a lot of talent in the Northeast not only in acting but also sports and other activities but not all get a chance to show their skills. I am hoping a film like 'Axone' will allow filmmakers across India to see actors from the region differently, and offer them meatier and meaningful roles," she added.

Danny Denzongpa

Lin Laishram

What coincidence. I too posted of them.

North east indians appear more like burmese, combodians.. uttarkhand girls look nice..

In Pak only asiatic ppl we have are Hazaras who are essentially mongol and Baltis who have Tibetan admixture.

Back
Top Bottom