What's new

Indian Missiles - News, Developments, Tests, and Discussions

How come these same smelly British kept Hong Kong from you and you did **** all about it. Finally they gave it back to you, you did not wrest it from them

Hong Kong is rented to UK for 100years! UK did not colonized China! Why do we need to take back HK by force? I do not know your logic.

There is so many rubbish post here with no relevant facts! Many Indian do not have knowledge of China technology or history.

surya is ready and partly operationalised (the day GSLV was successful we had it) .....

we have the range and MIRV tech ready

adequate numbers for public deployment will follow GoI decision

I thought Surya is just a speculation. Any sources?

Then pray tell me, how was it possible for a measly 6,000 smelly British men to subdue the entire sub-continent?! Not only that, but they stole and humiliated you for over a century! So when will you exact your justice?!

To this date, it boggles the mind. 6 thousand is such as small number!

It took Cortez and Pizzaro a handful of men to conquere empires. A good book to read is "guns, Germs and steels" It explain why Europe rule the worldb

It took Cortez and Pizzaro a handful of men to conquere empires. A good book to read is "guns, Germs and steels" It explain why Europe rule the worldb

I SAW THAT!

We were watching it in my world History class like 2 days ago.
Good documentary.

'Why you Europeans have so much cargo when we New Guineans have so little?'

@ Indian Members

Guys dont you get it??These guys came here to Hijack the threads of India related and try to close it..Many of our threads are closed by these guys by bringing in unecessary talks and off topic rants..lets stick to the topic..let them rant..its a good thread discuss about it..dont want another closed thread in our hand..

Last edited:
You live in Singapore, how about I come over and show you how inferior this Indian is? 3 hour flight for me.

Sure!! I can expect you here! I can bring you for a cup of Tim Sum at Chinatown or Indian curry at Murthy Curry! Orchard road for shopping, or maybe Vivo city or suntec city

sir pls wait

as we show you

ins arihant , agni3 and very soon agni5, pak-fa,etc

and lots of suprise gift :cheers:

surya is one of them

We heard of ins arihant , agni3 and very soon agni5, pak-fa (Russia) but not Surya!!!

Who is developing Surya? When will it be tested?

Back
Top Bottom