What's new

Indian Missiles - News, Developments, Tests, and Discussions

Do some basic research. ROK/DPRK have more operational jets, ships, tanks, artillery AND missiles than India. Don't even try mentioning India's ACC or subs -- the AC is in perpetual repair, and more than half of the rusty subs are NOT operational.

Their navy is one of the best in the world. In fact, at a population of just 46 million, ROK was the world's 2nd LARGEST SHIP BUILDER just a few years ago (before China) after Japan. If I remember correctly, ROK did beat Japan to be the largest?

DPRK had sub-ICBM that could reach western USA since the 1960s. They tested it, though some say it didn't reach its target. Nevertheless, that was in the 1960s.

Moreover, their army is more trained, fed, disciplined and committed than pink-fairies dressed in butterfly costumes. You've all seen their war practices and parades, don't tell me starved Indian Soldiers stand any chance. :)

cool

and the last line is too good ....

I am hungry ... am sure you can spare me some food (now wait it just might be a Made in China plastic fruit or poisoned milk, now that really shows how China feeds its population:thinktank:)

cool

and the last line is too good ....

I am hungry ... am sure you can spare me some food (now wait it just might be a Made in China plastic fruit or poisoned milk, now that really shows how China feeds its population:thinktank:)

Chinese live longer than Indian! It shows China feeds its population way better than India!

India must be a shithole!

Mor#ns who think that comparision btw INDIA and taiwan is right then ur a retard because the INDIAN has 1,414,000 active men and taiwn has mere 300,000 hahahahahahahahahahah

Mor#ns who think that comparision btw INDIA and taiwan is right then ur a retard because the INDIAN has 1,414,000 active men and taiwn has mere 300,000 hahahahahahahahahahah

Then pray tell me, how was it possible for a measly 6,000 smelly British men to subdue the entire sub-continent?! Not only that, but they stole and humiliated you for over a century! So when will you exact your justice?!

To this date, it boggles the mind. 6 thousand is such as small number!

nah man they live longer because they are slaved workers :bunny::wave:

lol... Indian hygience level, health care and poor nutrition is the root cause of shorther Indian lifespan.

If you guys just like to ignore this basic needs, indian will always be a 2nd class citizen of the world.

Then pray tell me, how was it possible for a measly 6,000 smelly British men to subdue the entire sub-continent?! Not only that, but they stole and humiliated you for over a century! So when will you exact your justice?!

i guess ur from pakistan..so let me ask u....didnt they humilate u then????

or was pakistan never under Britsh rule??

P.S:the number 6000 is wrong i think so....any link to that...

How come these same smelly British kept Hong Kong from you and you did **** all about it. Finally they gave it back to you, you did not wrest it from them

How come these same smelly British kept Hong Kong from you and you did **** all about it. Finally they gave it back to you, you did not wrest it from them

Oh contraire, China fought 2 wars -- read 2 Opium Wars -- against these Opium Pushers (which used India as a narcotics distribution center). Unfortunately, at that time with where China was simultaneously under attack by British + French + German + Russian + Japanese + Dutch + Portugese + Spainards + Italians, not to mention a civil war as well, they lost and the land was taken away.

Now compare that with India. What only the British (with Portugese taking little Goa) was able to subdue India WITHOUT a resistance.

Pathetic. Really pathetic.

At least go down fighting to defend your people. If you lost at least you tried.:sniper:

yup it was really not good on india-pakistan part to be under british rule for so long..but so was USA and over half of the world...so according to the logic everybody who was anytime under british rule is a pathetic person...

however according to me pathetic is a situation when even though i have all the powers i need and still a tiny kid who is on the mercy of some other powerful person goes eye-to eye to me. openly walks with my enemy..teases me but i cant do a thing with all the powers i have...what should a person like me called...???? ans is PATHETIC

Quality of the man is important? What's the use of 1,414,000 active man when they are inferior!

Now if you seriously want to argue for the sake of argument I will let you sleep well and not fear about the Indians. Yes 300 000 men will kick India's a@@.

Indians are poor, malnourished but you also know how many Indians work for NASA, Microsoft and Google as a percentage of thr employees. India has the finest brains and have proved themselves in all domains and technologies. Don't get too cheap with your argument as this forum loses its value when you don't want to admit the obvious.

I respect Chinese for all that they have achieved and for being humble about it all. I hope I continue to respect the Chinese and one guy does not change my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom