What's new

Indian Missiles - News, Developments, Tests, and Discussions

NO.

Do you know the effects of infection?
People get their legs/hands chopped before the whole freaken infection spreads the whole body.In such a scenario,it is considered as mandatory and protection of the rest of the body.

If you are an educated,I hope you got the answer,else let me know :cheers:

so Indians suffer from warmonger epidemic ??:D

India announces long-range nuclear-capable missile test

By Pratap Chakravarty (AFP) – 12 hours ago

NEW DELHI — India will test a nuclear-capable missile with a range of over 5,000 kilometres (3,000 miles) within a year, its top military scientist said Wednesday, risking a rise in regional tensions.

"The next series of missiles is Agni-V, which has left the drawing board and is moving toward the first flight trial within the year," the country's chief military scientist, V.K. Saraswat, told a news conference in New Delhi.

India's current longest-range nuclear-capable missile, Agni-III, can travel a maximum of 3,500 kilometres and is now ready for use by the military, Saraswat said.

"The missile system will be fully inducted into the armed forces," Saraswat said. "It is the full deterrence that the country needs."

The Indian-built Agni-III -- Agni means fire in Sanskrit -- was first tested in 2006 and brings major Chinese cities such as Shanghai within striking distance, defence analysts say.

India kicked off its guided missile project in 1983 and has developed an array of weapons systems, including the Prithvi, which means "earth" and Agni-I, which is meant for possible use against neighbouring Pakistan.

Nuclear-armed Pakistan, with which India has fought three wars since their partition and independence six decades ago, has said India's missile development programme could trigger a new arms race in the region.

India, which fought a brief, bloody war with China in 1962, has unresolved border issues with its giant neighbour.

The Agni-III is "a real mobile system and hence it has a strategic advantage," Saraswat said.

Avinash Chander, who heads India's Integrated Guided Missile Development Programme, said both Agni-III and Agni-V would be able to carry 1.5-ton conventional or nuclear warheads.

The government scientists said Agni-III was declared operational after three flight tests and numerous computer-simulated trials.

The most recent test was held Sunday, when the missile was fired from Wheeler Island, off the coast of the eastern Indian state of Orissa.

Chander said the Agni-III, which he called a "100-percent indigenous system," hit its "target with pinpoint accuracy and met all mission objectives".

"This is the weapon which provides us a platform with an anti-satellite capability," Chander added, referring to India's quest to develop a missile system which can target orbiting satellites.

India has said it may develop an intercontinental ballistic missile but Saraswat said Indian scientists were not engaged in developing such a project at the moment.

Global consultancy KPMG said India is among the top 10 military spenders with an annual defence budget last year of 1,420 billion rupees (31.55 billion dollars

AFP: India announces long-range nuclear-capable missile test

Thanks for the advice .

I do not expect Indian muslims to support Pakistan as we do not need their support.

BTW what would you call those so called Muslims who are Paying Tax to a Govt which is Killing Innocent Kasmiries on Daily basis?

More than 60000 Kashmirs have been Killed by state sponsored
Terrorism so why Muslims if they really are Muslims paying tax to an Anti Muslim govt?

There is no innocent Kashmir . only terrorist are killed !!!

Hope you realized this sooner the better:pop:

Thanks for the advice .

I do not expect Indian muslims to support Pakistan as we do not need their support.

BTW what would you call those so called Muslims who are Paying Tax to a Govt which is Killing Innocent Kasmiries on Daily basis?

More than 60000 Kashmirs have been Killed by state sponsored
Terrorism so why Muslims if they really are Muslims paying tax to an Anti Muslim govt?

now from where did kashmir came in this ? ok so same can be said about citezens of pakistan paying taxes to govt with respect to baluchistan,fata,92 operation and 71' episode and its not gonna end you will say then i will say so lets keep it to the missle thread by the way i am neither indian nor pakistani i am canadian my point was that if a muslim do not support pakistan that does not make him/her a munafiq simple as that.

peace

A PM who vows to attack another nation and in order to destroy it he is happy with losing his more than half of the population is called a " Warmonger ".

Same is your X Army Chief mr Deepak Kapoor who thinks he can Fight China and Pakistan at the same time and Capture Islamabad in 76 Hours:rofl::rofl::blink:

well you again have not read the news................it says "IF Pakistan attacked India with his nukes, India was ready to wipe off Pakistan"

So you still think its warmonger????

Pakistan started that war...............not Mr.Vajpayi.

And Deepak Kapoor also said that in case of war, India will be able to fight both Pakistan and china.......till deplomatic international pressure works.

U smartass Agni III had been tested three times before the recent last one.
The last one was a pre induction test done by user the Indian army itself.

So it need to be tested in the production phase.

PHP:
Bhaisaab

We don't need Agni V for Pakistan... Prithvi and Brahmos is enough to target each and every developed city of Pakistan

Agni V will send msg to not only to Pakistan and China but also to them who tried to help Pakistan in 1971...

I know this will only happen after MRCA deal is signed and this will show that it does not poses threat to far allies (Europe).

Some people do have brain to Think in India and they [COLOR="Red"][B][I][U]don't think like Pathan's[/U][/I][/B][/COLOR]

:hang2: plese go to watch cartoons,i don't think it's good place for childrens
it's same if i say you: think like a humain and not a endian!
Do you like that?:hitwall: idiot!

Hey Hi

You have the same wet dream like " We will Conquer India with our Toy Gun ":rofl:

Please go to school and learn some proper English or watch some Indian Cartoons....:argh:

Let me wake you from your wet dreams :woot:

Amritsar (Punjab,India) and Lahore (Punjab,Pakistan) is : 50.3 kilometers (km).

Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir,India) and Islamabad (Islamabad,Pakistan) is : 170.62 kilometers (km).

Amritsar (Punjab,India) and Faisalabad (Punjab,Pakistan) is : 170.62 kilometers (km).

Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir,India) and Rawalpindi Cantonment is :172.38 kilometers (km).

Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir,India) and Sialkot (Punjab,Pakistan) is :178.24 kilometers

Ganganagar (Rajasthan,India) and Bahawalpur (Punjab,Pakistan) is :
236.52 kilometers (km).

Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir,India) and Peshawar is :
298.92 kilometers (km).

Bhuj (Gujarat,India) and Karachi (Sindh,Pakistan) is : 319.71 kilometers (km)

All These are within Prithvi and Brahmos range....
Do you know their accuracy it can be fired directly your A$$ hole and it will hit the target
.:oops: :D

We are lover of peace and we never said we will conquer Pakistan... We always wanted to be safe and we said will Bomb *** camp and we will do it when we want....Its same like when we want to talk you talk and when we don't want you can't do anything about it.

well you again have not read the news................it says "IF Pakistan attacked India with his nukes, India was ready to wipe off Pakistan"

So you still think its warmonger????

Pakistan started that war...............not Mr.Vajpayi.

And Deepak Kapoor also said that in case of war, India will be able to fight both Pakistan and china.......till deplomatic international pressure works.

I believe that he said India will be able to defeat China and Pakistan in 96 hours. A well known quote in this forum.

I believe that he said India will be able to defeat China and Pakistan in 96 hours. A well known quote in this forum.

He said he can have massive thrust in to enemy territory with in 96 hours..every body knows it and you guys wish to remain ignorant and love to act like a fool..

He said he can have massive thrust in to enemy territory with in 96 hours..every body knows it and you guys wish to remain ignorant and love to act like a fool..

If it can thrust deep into enemy territory, doesn't that means defeating the enemy. Well, at least have an initial victory. Hitler thrust into Russia in 96 hrs. He also thrust in Ardenne a year earlier.

I quit:lol::lol:

Thanks seiko :tup:

If it can thrust deep into enemy territory, doesn't that means defeating the enemy. Well, at least have an initial victory. Hitler thrust into Russia in 96 hrs. He also thrust in Ardenne a year earlier.

Faithful yaar there is a thread full of discussion about it.i dont want to restart it again..leave it ..

Back
Top Bottom