What's new

Indian Missiles - News, Developments, Tests, and Discussions

Are you talking about the US? I do not think any Indian missiles have that reach and anything that India can field can easily be shot down by the US. Even if India can destroy a US city. The whole country, or civilization, of India would be completely annihilated. You guys won't be able to post on here any more.:usflag:

that goes out for china taiwan and the list is very long we have healthy relationship with US and remember if all the indians decide to go peepee on tiny island of urs it will be submerged so think a billion times when u post about a country 100 times bigger than urs :cheers:

that goes out for china taiwan and the list is very long we have healthy relationship with US and remember if all the indians decide to go peepee on tiny island of urs it will be submerged so think a billion times when u post about a country 100 times bigger than urs :cheers:

I don't get your point about that goes out for China/Taiwan. Taiwan has good relationship with the US. Also, US is selling weapons to Taiwan.

I hope most Indians are not as belligerant as you are when talking about Taiwan. Do you know that the Taiwanese government claims South Tibet? Also, India has no ability to reach Taiwan as its inferior ships would be sunk by the sea on its way there. India should worry about Americans and Chinese in Indian Ocean before worrying about trying to attack Taiwan. What a senseless statement you made. But its typical.

I don't get your point about that goes out for China/Taiwan. Taiwan has good relationship with the US. Also, US is selling weapons to Taiwan.

I hope most Indians are not as belligerant as you are when talking about Taiwan. Do you know that the Taiwanese government claims South Tibet? Also, India has no ability to reach Taiwan as its inferior ships would be sunk by the sea on its way there. India should worry about Americans and Chinese in Indian Ocean before worrying about trying to attack Taiwan. What a senseless statement you made. But its typical.

What the hell? Are we seriously talking about India invading Taiwan. Our ships are FARRRRRRR from inferior.

The US sells weapons to India as well, what's your point.

This is turning into a pissing competition.

As u know India has strong bilateral ties with US and u still said US will attack India if we attack them which is a hypothetical situation best suited for a troll like u

Indo-French Maitri SR-SAM Awaits Workshare Clearance

A comprehensive workshare proposal has been put together by DRDO and technology partner MBDA for the MAITRI short range surface-to-air missile (SR-SAM) programme. According to sources at DRDO and MBDA, both sides have identified all collaborative development areas and are are fully prepared to complete development and the first phase of testing within three years from the time the project is given formal sanction by the Cabinet. The partnership began in 2007 as part of the umbrella government-to-government agreement between India and France on missiles. Like at AeroIndia 2009, where it made its public debut, a full-scale model of the Maitri will make a reappearance at DefExpo 2010 which kicks off next week.

The ownership of the Maitri programme is envisaged as being fully Indian. With baseline technologies from the Trishul SAM programme, the Maitri programme basically envisages the sale of certain key technologies by MBDA to DRDO (seeker, endgame avionics, fire control system, composites for a modified propulsion system), though production will not be under a corporate joint venture on the lines of BrahMos, but would rather be carried out entirely by Bharat Dynamics Ltd (BDL), India's state-owned munitions production agency.

The Maitri is being built in two basic variants -- a ship-borne point defence and tactical air defence version for the Navy and a land-based self-propelled (wheeled and tracked) launcher-based system for the Air Force and Army.

Update On Nirbhay Cruise Missile

I asked DRDO chief Dr VK Saraswat about the Nirbhay cruise missile programme yesterday. He says the subsonic cruise vehicle technology demonstrator, being built with some minor collaboration with Israel (no major systems), has not yet reached system integration stage. However the Hyderabad-based Advanced Systems Laboratory (an ASL team visited Israel in November last year) has completed design of the propulsion system and the full aerodynamic study. Dr Saraswat has said that the ASL will be able to "show something" soon. A couple of sources I spoke to later said a mock-up of the Nirbhay is likely to debut at AeroIndia 2011. A mobile autonomous launcher for the Nirbhay is currently being developed by the Pune-based Research & Development Establishment (Engineering).

PhotoArt ©Shiv Aroor / LiveFist

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Hey Hi

You have the same wet dream like " We will Conquer India with our Toy Gun ":rofl:

Please go to school and learn some proper English or watch some Indian Cartoons....:argh:

Let me wake you from your wet dreams :woot:

Amritsar (Punjab,India) and Lahore (Punjab,Pakistan) is : 50.3 kilometers (km).

Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir,India) and Islamabad (Islamabad,Pakistan) is : 170.62 kilometers (km).

Amritsar (Punjab,India) and Faisalabad (Punjab,Pakistan) is : 170.62 kilometers (km).

Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir,India) and Rawalpindi Cantonment is :172.38 kilometers (km).

Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir,India) and Sialkot (Punjab,Pakistan) is :178.24 kilometers

Ganganagar (Rajasthan,India) and Bahawalpur (Punjab,Pakistan) is :
236.52 kilometers (km).

Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir,India) and Peshawar is :
298.92 kilometers (km).

Bhuj (Gujarat,India) and Karachi (Sindh,Pakistan) is : 319.71 kilometers (km)

All These are within Prithvi and Brahmos range....
Do you know their accuracy it can be fired directly your A$$ hole and it will hit the target
.:oops: :D

We are lover of peace and we never said we will conquer Pakistan... We always wanted to be safe and we said will Bomb *** camp and we will do it when we want....Its same like when we want to talk you talk and when we don't want you can't do anything about it.

Don't forget we also have nuclear capable missiles that can reach every corner of your country! And next time watch your language ;)

Taiwan province has enough fire power to extinguish all of India. In fact, DPRK or ROK alone has better naval, airforce, missles, land-force, army etc than all of India. ROK alone is only 46million, and DPRK is only 26million.

Think about that for a moment, DPRK with it's 26 million has MORE power than ALL of India! :woot:

Taiwan province has enough fire power to extinguish all of India. In fact, DPRK or ROK alone has better naval, airforce, missles, land-force, army etc than all of India. ROK alone is only 46million, and DPRK is only 26million.

Think about that for a moment, DPRK with it's 26 million has MORE power than ALL of India! :woot:

No they do not. Taiwan doesn't stand a chance against India if they attack us. Neither does DPRK or ROK. In fact all three of them put together couldn't "extinguish" India. But once again, ROK and India are friends.

No they do not. Taiwan doesn't stand a chance against India if they attack us. Neither does DPRK or ROK. In fact all three of them put together couldn't "extinguish" India. But once again, ROK and India are friends.

Do some basic research. ROK/DPRK have more operational jets, ships, tanks, artillery AND missiles than India. Don't even try mentioning India's ACC or subs -- the AC is in perpetual repair, and more than half of the rusty subs are NOT operational.

Their navy is one of the best in the world. In fact, at a population of just 46 million, ROK was the world's 2nd LARGEST SHIP BUILDER just a few years ago (before China) after Japan. If I remember correctly, ROK did beat Japan to be the largest?

DPRK had sub-ICBM that could reach western USA since the 1960s. They tested it, though some say it didn't reach its target. Nevertheless, that was in the 1960s.

Moreover, their army is more trained, fed, disciplined and committed than pink-fairies dressed in butterfly costumes. You've all seen their war practices and parades, don't tell me starved Indian Soldiers stand any chance. :)

I do feel that is forum is getting out of hand if we are comparing Taiwan or Korea military to that of India. But I was just responding to an Indian talking about destroying Taiwan. Many Indian guys in here are too belligerant and want to compare with other countries. Like talk about how both India and Taiwan import hardwares from the US. Its no point talking about it. My initial point was that many Indian scientist believe that India has superior weapons as compare to US and how that is incorrect.

Are you talking about the US? I do not think any Indian missiles have that reach and anything that India can field can easily be shot down by the US. Even if India can destroy a US city. The whole country, or civilization, of India would be completely annihilated. You guys won't be able to post on here any more.:usflag:

surya is ready and partly operationalised (the day GSLV was successful we had it) .....

we have the range and MIRV tech ready

adequate numbers for public deployment will follow GoI decision

Do some basic research. ROK/DPRK have more operational jets, ships, tanks, artillery AND missiles than India. Don't even try mentioning India's ACC or subs -- the AC is in perpetual repair, and more than half of the rusty subs are NOT operational.

Their navy is one of the best in the world. In fact, at a population of just 46 million, ROK was the world's 2nd LARGEST SHIP BUILDER just a few years ago (before China) after Japan. If I remember correctly, ROK did beat Japan to be the largest?

DPRK had sub-ICBM that could reach western USA since the 1960s. They tested it, though some say it didn't reach its target. Nevertheless, that was in the 1960s.

Moreover, their army is more trained, fed, disciplined and committed than pink-fairies dressed in butterfly costumes. You've all seen their war practices and parades, don't tell me starved Indian Soldiers stand any chance. :)

pink fairies dressed in butterfly costumes?

The same pink fairies that split the martial nation of Pakistan in half. During a time when India was far poorer than Pakistan, when Pakistan had superior weaponry and support of the USA and China?

The same India that stopped Imperial Japan in its tracks?

The same India that is actually very good friends with ROK, with ROKs First Lady claiming shes of Indian descent?

I dare you, I dare you to say this :

"Moreover, their army is more trained, fed, disciplined and committed than pink-fairies dressed in butterfly costumes. You've all seen their war practices and parades, don't tell me starved Indian Soldiers stand any chance. :)"

To my face, or any Indian soldiers face, you won't come back alive. And if Indians have any pride whatsoever, any Indian either.

I'm just going to go back and read that again, this chink is claiming Indian soldiers are starved and poorly disciplined. That the two Koreas have a superior military. If I wasn't so angry right now, I would be in hysterics.

Back
Top Bottom