What's new

Indian minister threatens Pakistan with 'bigger blow'

Has Pakistan started receiving corvette from Turkey? 1 of the 4 is delivered ?

Well this airbase getting destroyed a one sided theory. It can't be true from all perspectives , as I mentioned earlier that , Pakistani's aren't sitting ducks!!! . So you might as well not argue on it, if something is not totally proved, better not argue over it. However it's totally okay to present your point of view from your glasses of sheer patriotism.
Most of the things discussed on this forum are imaginary. They will never get any evidence. You also hope you never get any evidence.

I am not even saying “proper English”. I am saying understandable english. When one mixes slangs from local language, how am I supposed to make sense if it? Tell me what does this word “poophe” supposed to mean? Is it related to poop or something? Am I supposed to take offence to it? I once started a thread on documenting these words, mods closed it. This is why I asked people to write understandable English.

Honestly, if you look hard enough, you will find many grammatical mistakes in my post. I only ask for understandable writing.
Okay. I get it.

I don't know if I understood your "post" completely, but with the width that I see from the map, any half way competent war-planner will take out Pakistan's air bases with few well placed cruise missiles. Given --from what I read from this forum-- a lack of substantial air-defence, it won't be harder than starting the war itself.

Lastly, as I have mentioned elsewhere, I don't think India is going to attack Pakistan if there are no terrorist attacks there from Pakistan. On that front India is using economic sanctions and diplomacy to keep Pakistan in check. I mean, read your own politicians.

Its an ALCM. Naval attack will come later in the game -- if it at all happens. I believe, India will first disable all your airbases before venturing anywhere near your coasts.
Lmao they didnt disable shit in february in fact what happened was paf disabled ur communications. Such a "superpower" you are. I think ur rss terror camps forgot to teach u what happened. Why are u so scared of showing ur indian flag? U embarrassed of it sanghi?

Lmao they didnt disable shit in february in fact what happened was paf disabled ur communications. Such a "superpower" you are. I think ur rss terror camps forgot to teach u what happened. Why are u so scared of showing ur indian flag? U embarrassed of it sanghi?
1. First form a coherent thought and then write.
2. Attack the point and not the speaker.

Yeah, just like 26th Feb and 27th Feb?
The only thing known clearly about those two dates are shooting of a Mig-21 of India. Beyond that all is simple speculation. I don't know whats the point for which you are bringing about it.

Last edited:
1. First form a coherent thought and then write.
2. Attack the point and not the speaker.

The only thing known clearly about those two dates are shooting of a Mig-21 of India. Beyond that all is simple speculation. I don't know whats the point for which you are bringing it.
Ur own government said that abhilundan was jammed. Instead of coming here acting like an intellect and trying to correct people's grammer why dont u bark on the points. Ill ask u again why u embarrassed of ur country? Why u hiding ur flag? And no it wasnt only ur Mig-21 did u already forget the Mi-17 ur superpower shot down?

Ur own government said that abhilundan was jammed. Instead of coming here acting like an intellect and trying to correct people's grammer why dont u bark on the points. Ill ask u again why u embarrassed of ur country? Why u hiding ur flag? And no it wasnt only ur Mig-21 did u already forget the Mi-17 ur superpower shot down?
My government said nothing about any Indian. If ability to write understandable post is a virtue signal for intellect, then I am surprised by the low bar you put for intellect. I am not embarrassed about my country or my flag. I don't know any superpower claim, but we are doing well here in my country, given that you are claiming to be located in my country and not the other way round.

Lastly, what I find rather amusing is that you are so much interested in me and not the discussion. Thanks but I don't swing that way.

I don't know if I understood your "post" completely, but with the width that I see from the map, any half way competent war-planner will take out Pakistan's air bases with few well placed cruise missiles. Given --from what I read from this forum-- a lack of substantial air-defence, it won't be harder than starting the war itself.

Lastly, as I have mentioned elsewhere, I don't think India is going to attack Pakistan if there are no terrorist attacks there from Pakistan. On that front India is using economic sanctions and diplomacy to keep Pakistan in check. I mean, read your own politicians.

Its an ALCM. Naval attack will come later in the game -- if it at all happens. I believe, India will first disable all your airbases before venturing anywhere near your coasts.
You people are known for making such tall claims but the whole world saw your incompetence on 27 February. We will do this,that etc bla bla.

You people are known for making such tall claims but the whole world saw your incompetence on 27 February. We will do this,that etc bla bla.
My people gave world insulin and did God's work in saving life, my people -- with british forces-- burnt white house down. Yet my people are closest friends of US. You are too stupid to understand or know what my people are capable of doing. First provide food, water, medicines and toilets to your children and then talk about my people. Till then, take care!

My people gave world insulin, my people -- with british forces-- burnt white house down. Yet my people are closest friends of US. You are too stupid to understand or know what my people are capable of doing. First provide food, water, medicine and toilets to your children and then talk about my people. Till then, take care!
STFU you SOB. Period.

Indian minister threatens Pakistan with 'bigger blow'

By News Desk
Published: September 29, 2019

A day after Prime Minister Imran Khan’s address to the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA), Indian Defence Minister Rajnath Singh warned Pakistan of an armed conflict, saying it was capable of giving a “bigger blow” with its advanced naval prowess.

“Pakistan needs to understand that Indian Navy has become much stronger… They should know our capabilities and we can use them if required,” NDTV quoted the Indian defence minister as saying on Saturday.

The statement comes amid heightened tensions between the two nuclear-armed nations.

On August 5, New Delhi revoked the semi-autonomous status of Indian Occupied Kashmir (IOK), along with imposing severe restrictions including curfew and communication blockade.

This is not the first time Indian leadership has resorted to warmongering.

Earlier this month, India’s army chief General Bipin Rawat said they were ready to occupy Azad Kashmir if Narendra Modi’s government gave a go-ahead.

Even Singh had made a veiled threat of a nuclear war in the region.

“Pokhran is the area which witnessed Atal Ji’s firm resolve to make India a nuclear power and yet remain firmly committed to the doctrine of ‘No First Use’. India has strictly adhered to this doctrine. What happens in future depends on the circumstances,” Singh wrote on his verified Twitter handle in August.

The Pokhran-II tests were a series of five nuclear tests conducted by India at the Indian army’s Pokhran Test Range in May 1998 when Atal Bihari Vajpayee was the prime minister.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2067653/1-indian-minister-threatens-pakistan-bigger-blow/?amp=1

Off course bigger blow for bigger ****

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom