What's new

Indian minister threatens Pakistan with 'bigger blow'

Their weapons are Israel-made and Russian. The equipment is not bad at all. I don't know why they missed on 27th Feb. But yes, if used properly, they can indeed take out airbases using missiles.

As far as non-escalation goes, I have commented on this on this thread and elsewhere. Their plan is to integrate Kashmir in their mainland. Their two phases are done. One was annexation and another was legitimacy. They have acquired both. Now they will grab properties and will migrate population and businesses in the region. Its the same playbook used by Israel and China.

What? legitimacy according to who? the international community regards it as a disputed area, the people living there are planning an uprising, and the government has to deploy 900,000 troops to impose its will. There is no legitimacy for occupation.

Logic obviously fails you, the close distance means that India’s entire northern bases and ports will also be taken out with waves of Pakistani short range ballistic missiles and cruise missiles.
This will render your forward operating capacity to nothing.

This guy thinks that only India has ability to take out Pak airbases LOL

Their weapons are Israel-made and Russian. The equipment is not bad at all. I don't know why they missed on 27th Feb. But yes, if used properly, they can indeed take out airbases using missiles.

As far as non-escalation goes, I have commented on this on this thread and elsewhere. Their plan is to integrate Kashmir in their mainland. Their two phases are done. One was annexation and another was legitimacy. They have acquired both. Now they will grab properties and will migrate population and businesses in the region. Its the same playbook used by Israel and China.

Annexation is not complete. Let the curfew end. You will see how successfull the annexation was. India has zero legitimacy considering they broke their own law let alone a dozen UN resolutions. India is getting flack from all over the world including its own traditional allies.

You are parroting BS. We also have missiles which can easily take out Indian airbases. You wanna bet we don't?

The world witnessed how we humiliated India by downing their "superior" fighters and capturing their pilot. Now save us your BS.

Most of them believe they can beat Pakistan in a week. The conventional fight saw them losing a helicopter and a Mig, for nothing of Pakistan's.

India is good for nothing and its cheerleaders like this harmony guy can only rant on a discussion forum.

We don't talk. We prove it through our actions. The 27th proved that Pakistan will react once India resorts to misadventures.

India is good for nothing and its cheerleaders like this harmony guy can only rant on a discussion forum.

We don't talk. We prove it through our actions.

Yep you just soil yourself with their rubbish. They have all the time in the world to spend online, they literally have no lives.

What India requires to do, already did in J&K.
Indian government waiting for winter and than its over for Pakistan atleast in J&K. We just need only one peaceful season there. Nothing else.

So war is not in India's interest atleast not now. BJP is heading for Ram temple they did not requires anything else till 2024.
Why is this defence minister guy so ugly?

There is something wrong with these ppl. for example they are unwilling to listen to other person reasoning instead resort to insults and bravado. Thier news anchors, military men, politicians, bollywood actors.

Modi tells a lie to his nation and they believe it.

Modi has bankrupted the nation most projects have failed no toilets, military failures, lynchings, burning of businesses/properties, a minority are at the bottom of economics,
no water for some population. technically India is backwards gangster state holding minorities hostage but willing to plz that old white master now an american/israel.

I swear they procreate some of the most atrocious monstrosities on the planet. Sanjay gandhis shouldve sterilized this mc’s father.

What's the point? There are more than a billion more indians who or even more ugly than them.

Just a small correction, with the distances like India and Pakistan, you will see Pakistan's airbases taken out first by Indian long range artillery before any naval action happens. Meaning, you won't have anywhere to fly your planes from. Its simple geography.
Do missiles include in artillery? Correct me! . Secondly why didn't you do it on 27th Feb? , after PAF blew you out of air? . @Foxtrot Alpha sir this guy needs some maintenance if you could help?

I have no idea what you are saying. Can you learn to write properly and coherently? Please?
He did right properly, the problem is yiy don't understand it beciz it doesn't suit your delusional thoughts !

Again, its hard to follow what you are writing or how is it related to this thread. Also, excessive use of makes your writing juvenile at best. I am not sure what should I reply to you. How about I ignore you till you graduate from the elementary school?
This is a forum, not an English school, you need to get into elementary school dear

What? legitimacy according to who? the international community regards it as a disputed area, the people living there are planning an uprising, and the government has to deploy 900,000 troops to impose its will. There is no legitimacy for occupation.
Legitimacy according to P5-1. According to UN. According to their trading partners. I am sorry, but International forums are least interested in human rights. We have seen it time and again. The only nations who do not agree upon this legitimacy are China, Pakistan and Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom