What's new

Indian minister threatens Pakistan with 'bigger blow'

So according to you, India/Indian Navy will level our bases with Long range artillery(missiles) and in that time we'll be waiting for ............... ??? what ??

I mean if long range artillery(missiles, as per you) will be used then they would be used from both sides.. Now i know you won't understand this post. Anyway, your Airforce is sh1t proven again on 27th of Feb and now you are betting on missiles. Well, d1ck, stop living in gaomootar land.

He probably can do everything else you want him to do. But stop living in Gaomootar land!! Nope, that is a bridge too far for an Indian. Gaomootar lives in their heads. No matter what land they abode, they still would be living in "Gaomootar Land".

Dear Mods, thread title is incorrect. Please replace "Pakistan" with "self" and add word "job" at end.​

My government said nothing about any Indian. If ability to write understandable post is a virtue signal for intellect, then I am surprised by the low bar you put for intellect. I am not embarrassed about my country or my flag. I don't know any superpower claim, but we are doing well here in my country, given that you are claiming to be located in my country and not the other way round.

Lastly, what I find rather amusing is that you are so much interested in me and not the discussion. Thanks but I don't swing that way.
Lmfao ur larping as a Canadian now. This is too funny. Gangu embarrassed to call himself indian.

Lmfao ur larping as a Canadian now. This is too funny. Gangu embarrassed to call himself indian.
Ta! Come back once you are done with learning how to write. I heard they offer free reading and writing lessons to new-comers. May be you should enroll there, before you get your L4 Taxi license.

Now, ain't my government generous to you folks?

Ta! Come back once you are done with learning how to write. I heard they offer free reading and writing lessons to new-comers. May be you should enroll there, before you get your L4 Taxi license.

Now, ain't my government generous to you folks?
U arent fooling anyone rakesh.

these idiots will finish our tea one day . we should be carefull already we paid some 100000 rupees on abhi nandan

Back
Top Bottom