Indian minister threatens Pakistan with 'bigger blow'

SkyWolf

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian minister threatens Pakistan with 'bigger blow'

By News Desk
Published: September 29, 2019

A day after Prime Minister Imran Khan’s address to the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA), Indian Defence Minister Rajnath Singh warned Pakistan of an armed conflict, saying it was capable of giving a “bigger blow” with its advanced naval prowess.

“Pakistan needs to understand that Indian Navy has become much stronger… They should know our capabilities and we can use them if required,” NDTV quoted the Indian defence minister as saying on Saturday.

The statement comes amid heightened tensions between the two nuclear-armed nations.

On August 5, New Delhi revoked the semi-autonomous status of Indian Occupied Kashmir (IOK), along with imposing severe restrictions including curfew and communication blockade.

This is not the first time Indian leadership has resorted to warmongering.

Earlier this month, India’s army chief General Bipin Rawat said they were ready to occupy Azad Kashmir if Narendra Modi’s government gave a go-ahead.

Even Singh had made a veiled threat of a nuclear war in the region.

“Pokhran is the area which witnessed Atal Ji’s firm resolve to make India a nuclear power and yet remain firmly committed to the doctrine of ‘No First Use’. India has strictly adhered to this doctrine. What happens in future depends on the circumstances,” Singh wrote on his verified Twitter handle in August.

The Pokhran-II tests were a series of five nuclear tests conducted by India at the Indian army’s Pokhran Test Range in May 1998 when Atal Bihari Vajpayee was the prime minister.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2067653/1-indian-minister-threatens-pakistan-bigger-blow/?amp=1

Last edited by a moderator:
As a wise man said, Pakistan will not be a Piece of Cake .. This PN is not the navy of 71 , we have upgraded our capabilities many folds and prepare to face any threat IN can pose and challenge it head-on .

These tree monkeys are still living in WW-2 era. Air-Force/Air-Arm is the 'Pivot Power' and would be the decisive power to the Outcome of Naval wars. Most of these Indian naval warships would be sitting ducks. Just wait for it and time will prove this.
Just a small correction, with the distances like India and Pakistan, you will see Pakistan's airbases taken out first by Indian long range artillery before any naval action happens. Meaning, you won't have anywhere to fly your planes from. Its simple geography.

Just a small correction, with the distances like India and Pakistan, you will see Pakistan's airbases taken out first by Indian long range artillery before any naval action happens. Meaning, you won't have anywhere to fly your planes from. Its simple geography.

Sure it will. Like you creatures also claimed to have killed exactly 300 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16...........:lol:.......some indians on PDF also claimed last year that the iaf can take out Pakistan in less than 10 hours, then 27/02/2019 happened...........:azn:

I have no idea what you are saying. Can you learn to write properly and coherently? Please?

So 7× bigger india is Too weak, powerless and incapable of taking on the Pakistan military.............:lol:....:azn:........so much so that indians like you have to write conjectural fantasies on the internet in order to vent their frustrations.........:lol:

So 7× bigger india is Too weak, powerless and incapable of taking on the Pakistan military.............:lol:....:azn:........so much so that indians like you have to write conjectural fantasies on the internet in order to vent their frustrations.........:lol:
Again, its hard to follow what you are writing or how is it related to this thread. Also, excessive use of makes your writing juvenile at best. I am not sure what should I reply to you. How about I ignore you till you graduate from the elementary school?

Please read my understanding of Indian game-plan : https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...-unga-whats-next.637389/page-11#post-11800909

India's current game plan is to annex and integrate Kashmir into Mainland.

@The Eagle @waz @Dubious @WAJsal @Horus @Arsalan

This gungu little weiner man has started his trolling. Time for a clean up job.

Again, its hard to follow what you are writing or how is it related to this thread. Also, excessive use of makes your writing juvenile at best. I am not sure what should I reply to you. How about I ignore you till you graduate from the elementary school?

Firstly, can you post CREDIBLE evidence for ANY of your claims?.............:azn:

its your day dream wish that its a smiple map and easy target for hindis. if you cud you would have but its out of indian reach to attack Pakistan forget about 2 front war.

Let them try. A Swarm of CM 400AKG is sufficient to level their surface fleet.

The CM is absolute havoc for the Indian Navy.

Wasn't the PAF supposed to be a walkover for the Indian Air Force LOL The whole world witnessed how the Pakistan Air Force utterly humiliated the Indians.

its your day dream wish that its a smiple map and easy target for hindis. if you cud you would have but its out of indian reach to attack Pakistan forget about 2 front war.
I don't know if I understood your "post" completely, but with the width that I see from the map, any half way competent war-planner will take out Pakistan's air bases with few well placed cruise missiles. Given --from what I read from this forum-- a lack of substantial air-defence, it won't be harder than starting the war itself.

Lastly, as I have mentioned elsewhere, I don't think India is going to attack Pakistan if there are no terrorist attacks there from Pakistan. On that front India is using economic sanctions and diplomacy to keep Pakistan in check. I mean, read your own politicians.

The CM is absolute havoc for the Indian Navy.

Wasn't the PAF supposed to be a walkover for the Indian Air Force LOL The whole world witnessed how the Pakistan Air Force utterly humiliated the Indians.
Its an ALCM. Naval attack will come later in the game -- if it at all happens. I believe, India will first disable all your airbases before venturing anywhere near your coasts.

Back
Top Bottom