What's new

Indian Military was ready for a swift war after 26/11 Mumbai terrorist attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigger economy will go down with first bullet fired in war ...
7 time bigger army will be gone in few mins....
5 time bigger airforce cant start jf-17 and will go down as they cant stand airforce who took 7 indian airforce planes in 1 minute time worls record.
6 time navy will be distoryed in thier homes....

start the war and we will tell you how to fight.....:sniper:

Blah Blah!

There could have been a good discussion on this one ...
on how much India is willing to lose ....if it had to start a war or how much is our patience levels ....
but ....

war is no joke ...

forget bout it ... thread wasted.....

:coffee:

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

India is a big time loosers ... they didnt had power to attack Pakistan after 26/11 and still they cant do it .... they know we can kill each indian and then there wont be any hindu state on this world....

Falsh News: THERE IS NO HINDU STATE IN THE INDIAN SUB CONTINENT ALREADY
Hope you succeded. But damn i am a hindu:lol: and i am going to hell :rofl:

I dont believe that to go on a war to avenge the death of 196 people is a good idea.

Look at USA...in the WTO incident 3000 people died...in Afghanistan till now 2000 people have died and around 5000 have died in Iraq...so is it worth it?

Better to do what India is doing now ie creating pressure and making the govt. punish the people involved.

Ahhh... the old dus kadum and Pakistan khatum...
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
thread on fire

Last edited:
Lemme draw some comparisons and HUGE differences between the worlds second fastest growing nation and the 10th failed state..
India:
With about 1,100,000 soldiers in active service[1] and about 960,000 reserve troops[1] , the Indian Army is the world's second-largest standing army

Pakistan:

The Pakistan Army is a volunteer professional fighting force.[2] It has an active force of 550,000 personnel
A bit too small?:blink:

Pakistan Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Indian Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indian Air Force:4th largest.
PAF:No rank available.:cry::P

Indian navy:5th largest
Pakistan Navy:No rank available again:cry:

I still wonder ,how some Pakistani members can even imagine that their army will withstand ours?

bigger economy will go down with first bullet fired in war ...
7 time bigger army will be gone in few mins....
5 time bigger airforce cant start jf-17 and will go down as they cant stand airforce who took 7 indian airforce planes in 1 minute time worls record.
6 time navy will be distoryed in thier homes....

start the war and we will tell you how to fight.....:sniper:

AHH!I still wonder why you couldn't teach us to fight in previous wars?
Or maybe India was teaching you some serious lessons?:agree::lol:

Big ******* Deal - What else Armies are supposed to do?Pakistan Armed Forces were also ready to give a crushing reply.Just 4-5 terrorists without any backing from us hold your mumbai for 3-4 days imagine if we send thousands of such man to sabotage your country in war what will happen?Indians will by running around with their dhothis wet.:lol:

what good is it? even if the indian army could have mobilized in 1 nanosecond, the government wouldnt have allowed it

Big ******* Deal - What else Armies are supposed to do?Pakistan Armed Forces were also ready to give a crushing reply.Just 4-5 terrorists without any backing from us hold your mumbai for 3-4 days imagine if we send thousands of such man to sabotage your country in war what will happen?Indians will by running around with their dhothis wet.:lol:

as i said people feel proud of the Mumbai Incident in Pakistan.... that is something of which world is worried about. :pakistan:

Hope you also feel proud of the Diwali which Taliban is celebrating all over Pakistan with handful of people... Alas they are also your powerful super natural country men

as i said people feel proud of the Mumbai Incident in Pakistan.... that is something of which world is worried about. :pakistan:

Thats the reason any terror activity across the world and firstly suspected ......................:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom