What's new

Indian Military was ready for a swift war after 26/11 Mumbai terrorist attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes you are right but at last result is
1971_surrender_MHeP9_16298.jpg

pic_indian_pw-1965.jpg

241.jpg

army-c-in-c-general-mohammad-musa-khan-at-khem-karan-railway-station-india-in-1965-war.jpg

Pakistani+soldier+at+Khem+Karan+marker..jpg

and the last on which even you refuse to take him back lollllllll

nachiketa.jpg

take your russian junk with it also its latest not 1971:rofl:

KARGIL87.jpg

Last edited:
my father told me difrent story
when he was young he see some one break india and then some one kill gandhi
when he grow india banged in 1965 and there was guy shastri his heart fail infront of ayoub khan:rofl:

when he marry he see we lose a war and ghadars seprated

when his first kid born some one was busy in blue star and then a ameture pm killed by her own body gourds

next some years was ok and then some one blast india pm in pablic

after he become old he say some one highjeck india plane and hostage many days but no man was in india to go free them
some days more and kashmiri teens kill 800 indians in a days in kargil

little more time and then only 10 guys kill 196 and control whole city indians busy 3 days with just 6 guys what they will do with 600.000 well armed militry:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Firstly Thanks,that you accepted that Pakistan sponsors terrorism:bounce:
Secondly,are you sure your army will be fit in a small boat?Nah
And sorry,India isn't technologically developed enough to track big ships and air planes entering its proximity!:rofl:

And what more?Your 1000-2000 soldiers will come marching in and we ll welcome them nicely and offer them some hiding space (just like those 10 Pakistanis hided.) and wait for your army to attack us
:D:cry:

Big ******* Deal - What else Armies are supposed to do?Pakistan Armed Forces were also ready to give a crushing reply.Just 4-5 terrorists without any backing from us hold your mumbai for 3-4 days imagine if we send thousands of such man to sabotage your country in war what will happen?Indians will by running around with their dhothis wet.:lol:

you should know better than that,considering the fact there more terrorist problem in your country at this moment than in India.I dont think I will have to explain why it is harder to fight somebody who sneaked inside to do collateral damage than a standing army.You can have good examples if you look at the present condition of your own country.

But hey... those terrorists dont stand much chance after they are challenged by the security forces isnt it? Not in India,not in Pakistan.....

my father told me difrent story
when he was young he see some one break india and then some one kill gandhi
when he grow india banged in 1965 and there was guy shastri his heart fail infront of ayoub khan

when his first kid born some one was busy in blue star and then a ameture pm killed by her own body gourds

next some years was ok and then some one blast india pm in pablic

after he become old he say some one highjeck india plane and hostage many days but no man was in india to go free them
some days more and kashmiri teens kill 800 indians in a days in kargil

little more time and then only 10 guys kill 196 and control whole city indians busy 3 days with just 6 guys what they will do with 600.000 well armed militry:

ahhh ghadars.hypocrisy at its high.y didnt u c ur army raping the womens.

i think u might not have seen attack on lankan team.no body came after this.

when he grow india banged in 1965 and there was guy shastri his heart fail infront of ayoub khan:rofl

and also ur father told u that we captured india up to tamilnadu.
just tell this stories of pak army to some body else.

little more time and then only 10 guys kill 196 and control whole city

m ashamed that their nation didnt accept their bodies,just like during kargil war.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

indians busy 3 days with just 6 guys what they will do with 600.000 well armed militry:rofl::rofl::

then y dont u try again,and get ready 4 another surrender with another new photo.:bunny::bunny:

Big ******* Deal - What else Armies are supposed to do?Pakistan Armed Forces were also ready to give a crushing reply.Just 4-5 terrorists without any backing from us hold your mumbai for 3-4 days imagine if we send thousands of such man to sabotage your country in war what will happen?Indians will by running around with their dhothis wet.:lol:

And our Air force and army which is 10 times bigger than yours will be sleeping,or don't tell me you ll offer some sleeping pills to them?

Finally You said it ....

This shows support for terrorism. That's why we always bring this Issue.

pic_indian_pw-1965.jpg

army-c-in-c-general-mohammad-musa-khan-at-khem-karan-railway-station-india-in-1965-war.jpg

1965-war-pakistan33.jpg

and the last on which even you refuse to take him back lol:rofl::rofl:

nachiketa.jpg

take your russian junk with it also its latest not 1971:rofl:

KARGIL87.jpg

Dude,you seem to have lost your senses?
War is supposed to create casualties,be happy with the "Russian Junk" and we are still happy with the "Junk" land called Bangladesh that we uprooted from Pakistan.
:lol:

hahaha hahaha hahahaa hahahahha
wasnt it the IA which retreated after evaluating that the fall out would be much more than internationally and will endager the security of Indian nationals world wide?? Wish ful thinking at best ! Beside a fully weaponised war front it will also unleashed mobs of mass murder at your citizens abroad especially in the middle east.

And our Air force and army which is 10 times bigger than yours will be sleeping,or don't tell me you ll offer some sleeping pills to them?

yet they struggled to handle 10 men :disagree:

hahaha hahaha hahahaa hahahahha
wasnt it the IA which retreated after evaluating that the fall out would be much more than internationally and will endager the security of Indian nationals world wide?? Wish ful thinking at best ! Beside a fully weaponised war front it will also unleashed mobs of mass murder at your citizens abroad especially in the middle east.

very immature comment

Yet they defeated you 4 times in the past,yet the Taliban is tickling your army YET YOU ARE CALLED A FAILED STATE ,YET WE ARE CALLED A FAST DEVELOPING NATION Yet,i think that your army wouldn't fight in a war field like Mumbai,where the cowardies would hide.
You have always lost to us FACE to FACE.
:devil::rofl:

M M Alam downed nine Indian fighters, six of them Hawker Hunter fighters of the Indian Air Force, in air-to-air combat. In one mission, 5 Indian fighters were downed in less than a minute by Alam

your 10 time bigger airforce is lacking in quality :pakistan::pakistan:

Yups they struggled. They are powerful men. After all your PA is struggling to stop for past 1 year to stop 26/11 everyday in your end by the same breed of retards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom