What's new

Indian Military was ready for a swift war after 26/11 Mumbai terrorist attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asim,
So you now know what we could have done..
:partay:

So India was prepared for this on all its major cities? :pop:

shaheen2.jpg

Nuclear-Explosion-001.jpg

This has to be on someday why not today, but our politicians are lousy.

We don't want it but we have to end this threat once for all.

Even at the cost of nuke was no matter millions die from our side of few city get bombed. We can recover but when in future we will be more developed we will also more vulnerable.

Let';s settle the matter and develop peacefully.

Well he did not underestimated the ballistic missiles, but he did underestimate all the other things.

Poor fellow, hope next time he comes out with something little better as nothing worse then this can be expected out of him.

:rofl::rofl:

as I told the things he would or have underestimated would create a laughing scenario in someone's room. :wave:

I will just say one thing ......... Start the war dont write things on this site ... start it, and let me tell you the truth you will start it and we will end it with our flag everywhere in india ...

you lose your medicine but please no more

1021282_no_bs1.jpg

you have to live under nuclear detrince like you are living from 1984:tdown:

I think our Army dnt want to humiliate you again cause you already lose 4 times n past
:tdown:

I will just say one thing ......... Start the war dont write things on this site ... start it, and let me tell you the truth you will start it and we will end it with our flag everywhere in india ...

day dreaming:wave::wave:

So India was prepared for this on all its major cities? :pop:

shaheen2.jpg

That is just a relatively "gigantic" phallic symbol to assuage the brusied egos and directionlessness presently being experience by your countrymen. No matter how advanced Pakistan's missiles apparently are, it would be suicidal for Pakistan to even try to attempt to even fire a conventionally tipped one into India.

With Pakistan's first use policy, Indian authorities arent going to sit idle waiting for a missile to land here to find if it was nuclear tipped or not! Unless Pakistan readies and unleashes hundreds of missiles, a process which cannot be hidden given recent advances in spook tech, a launch of a single missile by Pakistan (which can be detected in real time) will bring about a massive Indian retaliation.

Wanna live with that?

Oh like in 1965, 1971, 1984, 1999..... cool... we dont have problem with you waving flags like that :lol:

First you have to get the guts to have ur flag, your flags on PDF is of US and UK first put ur flag here instead of using fake flags. Then dream on.

TRUE!
Its Pakistan which supports radical minded people and not us.
Lets finish it once and forever!
FACE to FACE war between the ones who are ready to sacrifice their lives and not killing innocents(like in 26/11) ,an act which Pakistan has specialized in.
:tdown:

With Pakistan's first use policy, Indian authorities arent going to sit idle waiting for a missile to land here to find if it was nuclear tipped or not! Unless Pakistan readies and unleashes hundreds of missiles, a process which cannot be hidden given recent advances in spook tech, a launch of a single missile by Pakistan (which can be detected in real time) will bring about a massive Indian retaliation.

Wanna live with that?
Ya you are right, No first use policy doesnt mean that we will wait it to hit our cities.

as we get an alarm that the later has launched a ballistic missile towards us, conventional or Nuclear, we will launch our Nuclear tipped missiles before we get a hit, for sure.

Unfortunately Pakistani flag wouldn't be waving in New Delhi.
Omg really did you assume it?
I just ROFL when i imagine it..
Till then feel content with K'naan
:D

and from which peradise you belong bollywood? thn ok more then 4 times you make such films and sad part is teens like you belive in films like geeta:rofl::rofl:

I think you are right cause may be surrender of Pakistan Army infront of India happened in bollywood movie not in real life

You need picture of that movie which was release in 1971 ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom