What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

1za15.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

1za22.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

1za29.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

2ccksiu.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

2ihnedu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Today is the official launch ceremony right? I guess we'll have more pics, offical ones by the end of the day.

looks cool in air but very ugly in land

so does the apache my friend. come to think of it so does the hind, the MiL series, the Mi-28.

Helis not built to please the enemies eyes. They are supposed to put fear in the enemies eyes. Well, in the case of LCH, they are supposed to evade enemy eyes!

doesnt matter even if it looks like horn toad. as long as it works i am happy!

agreed as long as it works but what ever india has made till know own its own never worked history says it my friend and reality is something we cant ignore arjun, indian missile system ,LCA before but know with french help it is back on track welll as enemies i dont want to see indians get better but as a lover of war machines love to see thatr india LCH on track smoothly yet it has to proove it self in extreme cool and hot conditions

Dhruv is having some problems with IN's requirements does not mean anything.

More than 350+ Dhruv's are on order with Turkey, Peru, Nepal, Myanmar, Bolivia and Equador using/ordered Dhruv's for their respective forces.

The Indian Army has already inducted 50+ Dhruv's and more than 100 are on order.
u went quite ahead....350.....near about 50 dhruvs are on order for export

can any one identify the launcher they are carrying

2658714704_d775d20777.jpg

610x3.jpg

The B-300 SHIPON is a reuseable man-portable anti-tank weapon system developed by Israeli Military Industries in the late 1970s for use by the Israel Defence Force. The B-300 can be carried and operated by a single operator and is effective to approximately 400 meters.[1] Pre-packaged munitions and simple operating mechanisms make the weapon quite versatile, permitting use by airborne, motorized, and ground troops alike

Back
Top Bottom