What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

I totally dis agree with You, Non of our projects have achieved a Status of so called failed... LCA, Arjun and I do not know why You said Indian Missiles but I will Include that too....

LCA french Help? May I know what Technical help are they giving us? Almost 80% of LCA parts are Indian, and 100% technology and Cost is Indian....

LCH is in the Lines of Dhruv, so there is No Question Which can doubt its creditability....

And More over Indias R&D sector Is still in the learning process, We are Improving day by day... agreed we have foreign components but We are also making those components...

Tell me one such component which India is Not researching upon... ranging from Jet engines to HUD or HMD's , India's research is in every field....

When It comes to tank we have research going on from Active protection system to Engines....

The next project we take up and the considerable foreign Parts would be Less....

Super falcon must be referring to Trishul missile, also there is no news about NAG anti tank missile. Keep in mind that its been years since we are hearing about these missiles. Either DRDO messed up when they estimated the timeframe or simply they didnt know what they were getting into.

However 2010 has been nothing short of amazing for DRDO and HAL has joined the party. I am awaiting for the next ABM test , hope that also rocks.

and 80% components are indian on LCA ? even though i would love if thats the case but i have my doubts ...engine , radar (rumored to be israeli), ejection seats , etc...are some that comes in mind...

But hell with this....i am having a beer in my hand..and watching all the LCH videos...that thing is looking good.:devil:

4367827746_b8c25949ab.jpg

Prithvi Warheads

---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

4367828728_10ccd491b0.jpg

A heavy weight torpedo named 'Varunastra'.

NAG ATGM 2010

dsc05254721189.jpg

Israel at def expo 2010

DSC02196.JPG

Mat be this can be the future to some extend ?????

4367052573_bc13fa0992.jpg

STA_2_120172g.jpg

IAF fighter planes presenting an air show at the 118th passing out parade of the National Defence Academy (NDA) in Khadakwasla, Pune

I wonder why IAF used this Italian like flag on the tail of their jets...???

regards,,
sunny

I wonder why IAF used this Italian like flag on the tail of their jets...???

regards,,
sunny

The fin flash used by IAF is not similar to the Italian Flag. The colour used is Orange not Red. The photograph didn't capture the colours rightly or perhaps the contrast was too bad. Also the flags are hardly used as fin flashes, colours are commonly the same.

The roundel on the fuselage is a the main marking though.

Change the guy showing it off please. Replace him with a smart young chap. Learn something from auto shows (no don't use girls but at least handsome young chaps instead of a fat middle aged guy)

We are not running a Beauty contest here, nor are we trying to convince anyone with the Beauty in us, But the technology we developed.... The show is to Look at the Equipment not the Personnel Holding it.....

Back
Top Bottom