What's new

Indian military history and redrawing maps to steal Chinese land

Simla Accord was never signed by the Chinese government. It was a mere proposal by the British and the Indians, which China flatly rejected.

Simla Accord (1914) - Wikisource, the free online library

"The convention was initialled and sealed on 3 July 1914. As this Convention was not signed and ratified by all three parties, the current Chinese Government does not consider itself bound by the terms of this convention.[3]"
No, China was rejected privileges because they could not negotiate the sino-Tibetan border not the indo-Tibetan border... However, since China did not have any controll over Tibet and in 1949 The Newley formed PRC wanted to claim AP too. India denied this...

No, China was rejected privileges because they could not negotiate the sino-Tibetan border not the indo-Tibetan border... However, since China did not have any controll over Tibet and in 1949 The Newley formed PRC wanted to claim AP too. India denied this...

You're just going to keep pretending that your official Indian government map of 1947 and pre-Independence map of South Tibet/Arunachal Pradesh don't exist? Open your eyes.

Your Indian historical maps are clear in showing the limits of Indian territory. Your government REDREW new maps to claim Chinese territory. When war comes, you Indians are responsible.

5l91W.jpg

From The Hindu Archives, we see "the official [Indian] map as on August 15, 1947." This official 1947 Indian government map does not include China's Aksai Chin.

7TX9H.jpg

From The Hindu Archives, we see "the [new Indian] map in 1950, with the colour wash. The maps were published under the authority of India's Surveyor General, Brigadier G.F. Heaney." This official 1950 Indian government map magically claims China's Aksai Chin.

tEtiG.jpg

"Arunachal Pradesh...claim is not reflected on pre-Independence maps." Prior to the land-grab of Chinese territory after Indian independence in 1947, Indian maps clearly excluded China's South Tibet/Arunachal Pradesh.

You're just going to keep pretending that your official Indian government map of 1947 and pre-Independence map of South Tibet/Arunachal Pradesh don't exist? Open your eyes.

5l91W.jpg

From The Hindu Archives, we see "the official [Indian] map as on August 15, 1947." This official 1947 Indian government map does not include China's Aksai Chin.

7TX9H.jpg

From The Hindu Archives, we see "the [new Indian] map in 1950, with the colour wash. The maps were published under the authority of India's Surveyor General, Brigadier G.F. Heaney." This official 1950 Indian government map magically claims China's Aksai Chin.
Again Martian2 still ashamed of National flag :D
On topic : keep your BS to yourself. India was in possession of the Posts. Possession is important than any map. Open your eyes and see even TIBET isn't shown in first Map.
If that part was Chinese how come it was in Indian hands and why china has to back stab to get that land ???

5l91W.jpg

7TX9H.jpg

From 1947 to 1950, India decided it would unilaterally redraw the Sino-Indian boundary map and claim Aksai Chin. I like this Indian trick. I think China should redraw its maps Indian-style and claim whatever we want of Indian territory.

The Indians are doing it and we should copy them. If the Indians are shameless, we should become just as shameless. The only way to deal with an aggressive and expansionist neighbor is to use their own dirty trick of redrawing maps (without any relation to history) against them.

----------

Reference: http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/thscrip/print.pl?file=20120713291304400.htm&date=fl2913/&prd=fline&

Everyone steels land big deal.

this is one of the most disgusting & hopeless thread i have ever seen in my foruming history :lol:
Man!!! if a country would claim a land by painting diagrams on the maps ,then china would have drawn entire india as it's own territory or india would have drawn entire tibet as it's own territory .:rofl:
NO country cant do that ..

this is one of the most disgusting & hopeless thread i have ever seen in my foruming history :lol:
Man!!! if a country would claim a land by painting diagrams on the maps ,then china would have drawn entire india as it's own territory or india would have drawn entire tibet as it's own territory .:rofl:
NO country cant do that ..

Let me remind you of Indian history.

Your government REDREW the map to claim China's South Tibet/Arunachal Pradesh and then moved troops deeper into Chinese territory as part of the Indian Forward Policy.

The redrawing of Indian maps was the prelude to the 1962 Sino-Indian War. Your continued occupation of South Tibet will lead to a second Sino-Indian War in the future. Those REDRAWN Indian maps are at the heart of the Sino-Indian dispute.

If India had adhered to its pre-Independence maps, the Sino-Indian War of 1962 would never have happened.

You Indians are going to force China to bomb you to force you back to your pre-Independence border and out of Indian-occupied Chinese territory.

So once again another chinese lie has been exposed and as usual the chinese troll has started his megaton farts .....

and as for bombing , China can't do $hit about that .........:D

Your government REDREW the map to claim China's South Tibet/Arunachal Pradesh and then moved troops deeper into Chinese territory as part of the Indian Forward Policy.

The redrawing of Indian maps was the prelude to the 1962 Sino-Indian War. Your continued occupation of South Tibet will lead to a second Sino-Indian War in the future. Those REDRAWN Indian maps are at the heart of the Sino-Indian dispute.

If India had adhered to its pre-Independence maps, the Sino-Indian War of 1962 would never have happened.

You Indians are going to force China to bomb you to force you back to your pre-Independence border and out of Indian-occupied Chinese territory.

By all means Tibet was never your land, it functioned as a different state altogether till 1950 after which PLA occupied and annexed it..

When I said that China was denied the privileges for the accord it can be verified from Wikipedia also, here read it

Negotiations failed when China and Tibet could not agree over the Sino-Tibetan boundary.[16] After the Chinese plenipotentiary, Ivan Chen, withdrew from the convention, the British and Tibetan plenipotentiaries attached a note denying China any privileges under the agreement and signed it as a bilateral Accord.[15] At the same time the British and Lochen Shatra signed a fresh set of trade Regulations to replace those of 1908.[17]
Simla Accord (1914) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

U dont need to remind me about india's history !!!!u better go & check china's history .why it had fought treachorous wars with all it's neighbours.??

The fact is ur dumbA$$$ idiot ,u dont bother to check proper facts about 1962 war in net ,many declassified documents are
available about the real cause of INDO -CHINA war .
This redrawing of maps make a jack sense about real cause of indo-china war.

LOLLLZ
When 1st read this
austin_01.gif

this kind of statement certifies ur unrivalled stupidity in this planet.
smiley-laughing024.gif

The Indians are doing it and we should copy them. If the Indians are shameless, we should become just as shameless. The only way to deal with an aggressive and expansionist neighbor is to use their own dirty trick of redrawing maps (without any relation to history) against them.
Its you who is shameless of your country , so you are hiding your flags . So finally you conclude that your army dont have the capacity and drawing maps is solution to counter us ?

Pointless Flame Thread . Whatever issue existed , it existed between India and Tibet . China Annexed most part of Tibet and India Annexed some part of Tibet . End of Topic and thank you for the applause :P

5l91W.jpg

7TX9H.jpg

From 1947 to 1950, India decided it would unilaterally redraw the Sino-Indian boundary map and claim Aksai Chin. I like this Indian trick. I think China should redraw its maps Indian-style and claim whatever we want of Indian territory.

----------

Reference: http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/thscrip/print.pl?file=20120713291304400.htm&date=fl2913/&prd=fline&

Stop you false propaganda. Do you even know the Chinese Han history. What you have been claiming as Chinese terrirtory is infact Tibet. We do not consider Chinese as our northern neighbours we only know Tibetans as our neighbours.

Back
Top Bottom