What's new

Indian military history and redrawing maps to steal Chinese land

Do you see the area in pink on the official 1947 map? The Indian government did not try to extend that part of the map into China. The official 1947 map showed the correct Sino-Indian boundary in yellow and pink.

The pink area remained unchanged, but the Indian government chose to expand into China's Aksai Chin.

The northern part, western part, and southeastern part of the maps for 1947 and 1950 are identical, except for the doubling of claimed territory for Jammu and Kashmir.

In other words, the territorial boundaries are correctly delineated for all areas in the 1947 and 1950 official Indian government maps; except for the NEW Indian claim of China's Aksai Chin on the 1950 Indian map.

The conclusion is inescapable. Expansionist and aggressive India decided to annex China's Aksai Chin between 1947 and 1950 by redrawing the official Indian government maps.

Obviously you seem to be hell bent on ignoring what the previous poster said about J&K joining the Indian union only in 1948.

Obviously you seem to be hell bent on ignoring what the previous poster said about J&K joining the Indian union only in 1948.

do u think he cares. He is here to earn money. Also now almost 90% of information coming from China is a lie... so dont bother even considering what china has to say on anything from scs to India to the riots in China...to situation in Tibet... all u will get from ccp and its puppets is ridiculously false information... so just enjoy their foolishness... and have a good laugh n sleep.. :)

do u think he cares. He is here to earn money. Also now almost 90% of information coming from China is a lie... so dont bother even considering what china has to say on anything from scs to India to the riots in China...to situation in Tibet... all u will get from ccp and its puppets is ridiculously false information... so just enjoy their foolishness... and have a good laugh n sleep.. :)

Indian perfidy causing problems along Sino-Indian border

I intentionally picked the official Indian government maps from 1947 and 1950 in The Hindu Archives.

You Indians refuse to acknowledge the official maps from your own government. This is ridiculous.

Your government has been hiding the truth from the Indian people and that's why you Indian nationalists are all brainwashed.

1. After 50 years, the Indian government refuses to release the archives on the events of 1962. It will show that you Indians are the aggressors.

2. The official Indian government maps from 1947 and 1950 clearly show that India decided to REDRAW them to include China's Aksai Chin between August 15, 1947 and 1950.

3. You Indians also REDREW the map for South Tibet/Arunachal Pradesh to swallow Chinese territory into India. On pre-Independence maps, the Indian border clearly excluded South Tibet (see Global Security map below from 1916-1937 of self-delimited Indian border).

It is Indian perfidy that has been causing problems along the Sino-Indian border.

In the future, there will be a Sino-Indian war when China reclaims the territory that has been stolen by India. I want all of you Indians to know your country is at fault.

----------

Global Security: Arunachal Pradesh "claim is not reflected on pre-Independence maps"

tEtiG.jpg

"Arunachal Pradesh...claim is not reflected on pre-Independence maps." Prior to the land-grab of Chinese territory after Indian independence in 1947, Indian maps clearly excluded China's South Tibet/Arunachal Pradesh.

Reference: India-China Border

Chinese Greed causing all the problems.. and now they let open hired ccp puppets on all the internet to spread their lies... they think they can do to the world what they did to bilion chinese... but its just waste of money.. world everyone knows chinese lie 90% of the times...

not even one claim of chinese is genuine... not one. infact what they already have is nothing but occupation of independent countries.. and anyhow it is destined for India to overtake China... u can spit as much propaganda on forums as u like... infact one day we will also liberate the Chinese poor people from ur clutches i mean of ccp clutches...

Chinese Greed causing all the problems.. and now they let open hired ccp puppets on all the internet to spread their lies... they think they can do to the world what they did to bilion chinese... but its just waste of money.. world everyone knows chinese lie 90% of the times...

not even one claim of chinese is genuine... not one. infact what they already have is nothing but occupation of independent countries.. and anyhow it is destined for India to overtake China... u can spit as much propaganda on forums as u like... infact one day we will also liberate the Chinese poor people from ur clutches i mean of ccp clutches...

Good one.

Chinese greed will make sure they lose even what they are illegally occupying at present. Every claim from their self reliance in weapons they make to territorial claims everything is a bluff.

Chini should learn to live around their great wall of China otherwise someone will make another wall around them using the same method i.e. burying the Chinese under the foundation.

First (1) they debate with you and when know they can't win, they (2) attack you personally. If that doesn't work they (3) make boastful claims and if you ignore them they'll (4) ROFC- rolling on the floor crying.

Martian, you can take this to the bank. BTW your map is very interesting. I'll try to look more into it.

First (1) they debate with you and when know they can't win, they (2) attack you personally. If that doesn't work they (3) make boastful claims and if you ignore them they'll (4) ROFC- rolling on the floor crying.

Martian, you can take this to the bank. BTW your map is very interesting. I'll try to look more into it.

look who is debating on this thread.. martian.. :lol: others not taking seriously even one of his post.

look who is debating on this thread.. martian.. :lol: others not taking seriously even one of his post.

This is your third post on this thread, and there's nothing but personal attacks and self boastfulness. If you've no knowledge of the map or the history of the map you could've ask.

Martian arguments are based on the maps and if you think he's wrong the least you can do is to refute him with some factual backups instead of off topic personal attack him and his country.

If you look at this map from the Britishers time in 1909, Kashmir was bigger than we claim..

File:British Indian Empire 1909 Imperial Gazetteer of India.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The British imperialists had left India. Their former imperial claims don't matter.

I want to discuss official INDIAN government maps and how they changed from 1947 to 1950 in the Aksai Chin area of Chinese territory. Also, I want to discuss how official Indian government maps changed in South Tibet/Arunachal Pradesh from 1916-1937 to 1947.

The issue is why did India become imperialist and started claiming Chinese territory after its independence in 1947.

Indian perfidy causing problems along Sino-Indian border

I intentionally picked the official Indian government maps from 1947 and 1950 in The Hindu Archives.

You Indians refuse to acknowledge the official maps from your own government. This is ridiculous.

Your government has been hiding the truth from the Indian people and that's why you Indian nationalists are all brainwashed.

1. After 50 years, the Indian government refuses to release the archives on the events of 1962. It will show that you Indians are the aggressors.

2. The official Indian government maps from 1947 and 1950 clearly show that India decided to REDRAW them to include China's Aksai Chin between August 15, 1947 and 1950.

3. You Indians also REDREW the map for South Tibet/Arunachal Pradesh to swallow Chinese territory into India. On pre-Independence maps, the Indian border clearly excluded South Tibet (see Global Security map below from 1916-1937 of self-delimited Indian border).

It is Indian perfidy that has been causing problems along the Sino-Indian border.

In the future, there will be a Sino-Indian war when China reclaims the territory that has been stolen by India. I want all of you Indians to know your country is at fault.

----------

Global Security: Arunachal Pradesh "claim is not reflected on pre-Independence maps"

tEtiG.jpg

"Arunachal Pradesh...claim is not reflected on pre-Independence maps." Prior to the land-grab of Chinese territory after Indian independence in 1947, Indian maps clearly excluded China's South Tibet/Arunachal Pradesh.

Reference: India-China Border
hope you have heard of Simla accord which was reached between independent Tibet and UK... If you people have an issue fight with UK because they gave us AP, since now they are no longer in control India will not care cause it is Independent now...

If you look at this map from the Britishers time in 1909, Kashmir was bigger than we claim..

File:British Indian Empire 1909 Imperial Gazetteer of India.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The British imperialists had left India. Their former imperial claims don't matter.

I want to discuss official INDIAN government maps and how they changed from 1947 to 1950 in the Aksai Chin area of Chinese territory. Also, I want to discuss how official Indian government maps changed in South Tibet/Arunachal Pradesh from 1916-1937 to 1947.

The issue is why did India become imperialist and started claiming Chinese territory after your independence in 1947.

hope you have heard of Simla accord which was reached between independent Tibet and UK... If you people have an issue fight with UK because they gave us AP, since now they are no longer in control India will not care cause it is Independent now...

Simla Accord was never signed by the Chinese government. It was a mere proposal by the British and the Indians, which China flatly rejected.

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Simla_Accord_(1914)

"The convention was initialled and sealed on 3 July 1914. As this Convention was not signed and ratified by all three parties, the current Chinese Government does not consider itself bound by the terms of this convention.[3]"

The issue is why did India become imperialist and started claiming Chinese territory after its independence in 1947.

It matters because based on that claim land was given to us and hence there is no point in arguing the maps becaus in 1947 Kashmir did not yet accede to India...

It matters because based on that claim land was given to us and hence there is no point in arguing the maps becaus in 1947 Kashmir did not yet accede to India...

I gave you a citation with a primary source on the rejection of the Simla Accord by the Chinese government.

Don't cry when China frees Indian-occupied Chinese territory by military force one day.

Back
Top Bottom