What's new

Indian military history and redrawing maps to steal Chinese land

this is one of the most disgusting & hopeless thread i have ever seen in my foruming history :lol:
Man!!! if a country would claim a land by painting diagrams on the maps ,then china would have drawn entire india as it's own territory or india would have drawn entire tibet as it's own territory .:rofl:
NO country cant do that ..

You dont appear to pay attention Doc...recently china painted the sea, now they claim that sea is theirs. Those who painted forgot that some other countries are also in it. But china claims all of them anyway.

lol martian2,i ended this debate in the first page,but your awesome trolling capability and supports from your cheerleaders carried this discussion to the 5th page.those maps i posted was from 1909-1947 period.even i can post a larger map on that part,you'll see a free tibet.and if we post a map from now,it is gone as well as some parts of Kashmir too..are you alright brother??or you high on weed??In 1947,China had no presence in that area because China attacked and annexed Tibet later as well as parts of Aksai Chin..noobgiri at best... :lol: :lol:

and if you have problem with British map,i can post the map of Gupta empire or Mourya Empire..is that suit you well???

by the way..a map from 1893 shows a perfect map from this region...notice the area of Kashmir,you'll see a free tibet when China is far far away,in the N-E side of India..

770px-IndiaPolitical1893ConstablesHandAtlas.jpg

Between 1947 -50 India's map changed but so did China's from 1949 to 58. The difference is we got it through accession while the latter got it through brute.

It is indeed ironical that chinese opened such threads and double irony is the fact that a person who is shameful of his country's flag and sporting another flag is teaching us against fleecing and grabbing :woot:

lol martian2,i ended this debate in the first page,but your awesome trolling capability and supports from your cheerleaders carried this discussion to the 5th page.those maps i posted was from 1909-1947 period.even i can post a larger map on that part,you'll see a free tibet.and if we post a map from now,it is gone as well as some parts of Kashmir too..are you alright brother??or you high on weed??In 1947,China had no presence in that area because China attacked and annexed Tibet later as well as parts of Aksai Chin..noobgiri at best... :lol: :lol:

and if you have problem with British map,i can post the map of Gupta empire or Mourya Empire..is that suit you well???

If he would have answered you then could he have trolled ? Show him some maps of China in 1949 then they will need to go the pakistan way to make sense of the maps at that time ( partition )

If he would have answered you then could he have trolled ? Show him some maps of China in 1949 then they will need to go the pakistan way to make sense of the maps at that time ( partition )

lol..already posted a suitable map for him bro..which shows both Tibet,China and also Aksai Chin in Kashmir..

Back
Top Bottom