What's new

Indian Military: 400 Pakistan-backed terrorists waiting to infiltrate into Republic of India

Hindustani78

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/na...of-army-s-counter-terror-strategy/544765.html

Ajay Banerjee
Tribune News Service

New Delhi, February 15

Faced with more than 400 Pakistan-backed terrorists waiting to infiltrate into India, the Indian Army has adopted an approach to launch coordinated fire assaults along the Line of Control (LoC) with Pakistan, indicating that action along the border will continue.

“Adequate freedom of action has been given to commanders on ground,” sources said. The Army estimates that some 400-odd terrorists are in Pakistan occupied Kashmir (Azad Kashmir) and waiting to enter. These armed terrorists are located in launch pads on either side of the Pir-Panjal range that forms a massive ridge east-west axis across India and Pakistan dividing the terrain into distinct geographic features.

The number of terrorists is much more than the number last year, indicating a ‘hot-summer’ ahead.

The Indian Army has used its posts at Balnoi, Sarla Mendhar, Laleali, Doda, Banwat, Kalal and Karen among others, to launch the fire assaults.

Army Chief General Bipin Rawat addressing a press conference in New Delhi on January 12 had said: “Ceasefire violation is part of our counter-terrorism strategy. Terrorists are a disposable commodity for Pakistan Army has to be victim of its actions. If there is a drop in infiltration, we can adhere to the ceasefire.”

The Director General of Pakistan’s Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) today criticised the Indian Army’s action ‘across the LoC’ on Twitter. Sources in New Delhi said a pro-active strategy includes coordinated attacks along the LoC, which divides Jammu and Kashmir between India and Pakistan. A series of continuous fire assaults — classified as punitive fire — have been carried out in the past few weeks.

The Pakistan army has issued 35 red alerts to its forces, keeping in mind the firing from India. The frequency of visits by its 10 Corp commander Lt Gen Nadeem Raza has increased at Pakistan Army posts along the LoC while the village defence committees on their side have been activated.

Last edited:
lol You Indians need to stop reading news published by drunk reporters. Modi is in political turmoil and he is just trying to divert attention from his unsuccessful governing of India. Please help me understand how will these 400 people waiting will cross LOC has Indian Army gone on vocation from LOC. This is stupid shit and conspiracy and a pure example of FAKE NEWS.

If they are at the launch pads, why not conduct your so called surgical strikes like you acted before? I am sure, elections are near in India and BJP would like to gain votes by creating war hysteria and win elections. In Indian politics, this is common and from my understanding, the public are already demanding to punish Pakistan and give it a decisive blow.

Pakistan military with its Aid cut will be Doomed...right?

To be serious, The credibility of most of the news channels of India is, to put it politely, sh*t! Pakistan itself has its share but it is lesser in comparison to India.
India needs to address the real cause of instability in Indian administered Kashmir, and resolve it through dialogue.

lol You Indians need to stop reading news published by drunk reporters. Modi is in political turmoil and he is just trying to divert attention from his unsuccessful governing of India. Please help me understand how will these 400 people waiting will cross LOC has Indian Army gone on vocation from LOC. This is stupid shit and conspiracy and a pure example of FAKE NEWS.

Ofcorse Indian Army is not on vacation. Only last year more than 100 of this swine's were eliminated while trying to infiltrate.

India is a hindu terrorist country responsible for spreading systematic terrorism inside Asia.

Indian media has gone full retard
they are publishing bullsh*t news at an alarming rate per day

Yeh kya huwa, I thought there were 150 then 200 and now 400. Indians, please make up your mind. Get me confused :undecided:

what a joke.they count the numbers to be 400.indian army is a disgrace.

Back
Top Bottom