What's new

INDIAN MEDIA SURPRISES ME AGAIN

greatsequence

Reaction score
Indians call themselves as a secular society this clip made me laugh so sharing it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Indian Media is not at fault here, it is their job to report such obscurities. However, really, what is amazing to me is how they figured out our master plan! I mean, when the genius said "funded by international elements", I almost fell off my chair. I guess our cover is blown, time to call back all the Muslim lover-boys.

Cover blown! Full Retreat! The Indian police is coming!

Though, I hear "love" is often not enough to drive a woman crazy. What else do those Love-Jihadis possess that could woo Hindu/Christian women so? Hmm...

Edit
Don't flame, dez. There are crazies in every religion. Not everything is a conspiracy against Pakistan or Islam. Best course of action to deal with this is humor.

Last edited:
these are all propogandas against muslims living in india...

You guys always amazes me by taking responsibility of Muslims in all over the world, happy in all achievements by any Muslim nations and feels their pain, agony,the sad state is that they don't think so.

Last edited:
You guys always amazes me by taking responsibility of Muslims in all over the world, happy in all achievements by any Muslim nations and feels the pain, agony,the sad state is that they don't think so.

still I cant stop laughing :rofl:

Well well,now a muslim in India cant even love?:cry:

These fundamentalists sure are hunks that "The Hindu and Christian Girls" are so Impressed :cheesy:

I mean if CNN-IBN could elaborate the methods that are used by these bad boys to get girls so desperate that they are converting!!;)

Maybe they thought to keep it a secret so that boys from Pakistan don't do that to poor old Indian girls.:woot::P

Well ok lets get serious, its just another example of worlds worse media at its worst,for Indian media if Muslim Akber marries a hindu Jodha bai its very much acceptable and Akber becomes hero of Indians but when a ordinary Muslim marries a girl who changes her religion and becomes Muslim it is a great Sin? What would we call this,Might is right or Hypocrisy?:what:

And BTW a fine example of secularism in Indian society.

Last edited:
Easy to create videos yaar. If you want to interview ziad hamid what you can expect ? Love for India, love for Hindus, love for israels. I have no idea whether the above will make our friendship close or will add fuel to the fire.

Looks like the reporter's GF dumped him for a Muslim boy. Thats why he made all this story.

Useless thread, sick thoughts of a sick community...LOVE JIHAD?

they always say LOVE IS BLIND, IT HAS NO RELIGION, IT SEES NO BOUNDARIES, NO BORDERS, NO RACISM ETC ETC in their movies and this is what they are saying now, comeon, liers and impure people with impure thoughts...

these are all propogandas against muslims living in india...

Its bad that Secular India is sooo much carried away with Anti-Muslim sentiments. It actually hurts Muslims being victom of such allegations. What if a Muslim girl falls in love with somebody Hindu or Christian? has that been termed as Hidu-Love Jihaad or Christan Love Jihaad?

It's amazing that a Tv channel of IBN-CNN status giving this news!!!!!
It's totally ridiculous!!!
It shows how the fascist their creates new stories to target Indian muslims by all means.
Love Jehadis!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a word!!!!!!
It belongs to the same category as created by western media e.g. Islamic Terrorists, Islamic Fundamentalists, Islamo-Fascists etc.

This is very embarassing.....i am ashamed as an indian that such news has been aired on a popular news channel of india.......what has religion to do with love??......,.if we are secular what matters if muslims have greater popularity if they are secular minded(not like some across the border)??.......idiots,bloody idiots these reporters are......

LAHORE - Editor-in-Chief The Nation and Chairman Nazria Pakistan Trust Majid Nizami has said that we should remain well-prepared for war against Hindus as they were casting bad eye on Pakistan and our independence, which is a blessing of Allah.

an example of secular pakistan

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom