What's new

INDIAN MEDIA SURPRISES ME AGAIN

Mrwarrior,this is not about pakistan.....it is a known fact that pak is not a secular state.....this is about us.....this is about INDIA

^^^tats wat i am saying pakistanis expect tat all the 1billion to be of same perspective ,how can tey forget tat our culture is diverse and ther will be hick ups,diff opinions ,idea and thinking but in the end majority wins

This is very embarassing.....i am ashamed as an indian that such news has been aired on a popular news channel of india.......what has religion to do with love??......,.if we are secular what matters if muslims have greater popularity if they are secular minded(not like some across the border)??.......idiots,bloody idiots these reporters are......

It is absurd to blame reporters in this matter. Its not their creativity.

The first incident took place in Kerala.

Kerala has a new concern: “love jihad”. The state High Court on Wednesday directed the Kerala Police and Union Home Ministry to probe the alleged movement, under which young Muslim boys reportedly target college girls for conversion by feigning love.

The court also asked the state and Centre to look into the sources that “fund” the love jihad, the number of girls who have got “trapped in the racket” in the past three years and its extremist links, if any.

Justice K T Sankaran was hearing anticipatory bail applications of two Muslim youths, accused of “luring” two MBA students into marriage for reportedly the purpose of religious conversion. The court rejected their bail pleas.

The two youths were allegedly associated with Campus Front, a student outfit of the right-wing Muslim organisation Popular Front of India (PFI).

Earlier this month, the parents of the two girls had filed a habeus corpus in the high court after their daughters were found missing. On being produced in court, the girls deposed that they were “trapped” by the youths and forced to convet to Islam. Allowing them to go with their parents, the court had asked the police to probe the charges of forced conversion after trapping girls in love affairs.

The students, originally residents of Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram, had been studying in a college in Pathanamthitta. According to them, one of them fell in love with a senior and eloped to marry him. This senior allegedly “handed over” the other girl to his friend. The girls told the court that they were taken to a centre in Malappuram where they were given literature and shown visuals promoting religious extremism

However further investigation has not found any evidence to support it.

No Conclusive Evidence of 'Love Jihad' in Kerala
Kochi | Nov 11, 2009

Kerala Police today told the High Court that no conclusive evidence had been received about existence of 'Love Jihad' movement, where young non-Muslim girls are allegedly trapped into marriage and converted into Islam.

In a statement filed in the court, Director General of Police Jacob Punnose said he could not come to "a definite all conclusive finding" due to divergence in contents of reports from SPs of different districts and subordinate officers on the organised work of the 'Love Jihad' in the state.

The DGP also submitted 18 reports of SPs in a sealed cover to the court, complying with its October 26 directive.

The court had expressed dissatisfaction with the DGP's earlier statement, saying some of his answers were 'vague' and statements did not 'reconcile' with each other. It had directed him to produce by today in a sealed cover the reports based on which he made his statements on the 'Love Jihad'.

The DGP, in a statement on Oct 22, had told the court there were reasons to suspect 'concentrated attempts' to persuade non-Muslim girls to convert to Islam after they fall in love with Muslim boys, but no organisation called 'Love Jihad' had been identified so far in the state.

Punnose in his statement today said he had received some information from some units based on "source inputs" which suggested 'clandestine design' of certain groups aimed at religious conversion through "deceitful means".

He said the contents of three reports lacked supportive evidence and were often based on hearsay. No cogent material was available in the three reports to make an unambiguous statement on the truth of allegations of forced conversions.

The contents of the reports require further enquiries, he stated.

The issue of the so called 'Love Jihad' had also been raised in the Karnataka High Court which on October 26 had directed the state and the Kerala police to jointly probe the matter and submit a report by November 13.

The court also extended the time granted to the Centre to file a statement on 'Love Jihad' till December one.

Justice Sankaran granted the time following a request in this regard from the central government counsel.

During the last hearing on October 26, the court had directed a responsible officer of the central government to file a report by November 11.

Justice Sankaran today pointed out that a local Malayalam newspaper had made some adverse remarks about him as he was considering the case. The judge said he was 'not bothered' about the remarks and 'the duty of the court was to administer justice'.

In another development, Association of Human Rights, an NGO, filed an application in the court seeking to restrain the court and the media from using the word 'Jihad'. According to them, 'Jihad' is a spiritual terminology.

Freedom of religion is a fundamental right guaranteed by Indian constitution. In India every individual has the right to practice and promote their religion, but it also prevents the conversion by force, threat etc.

Love Jihad - well the movie Kurbaan touches on the issue. Terrorists seek to marry and settle to integrate into society.

It's amazing that a Tv channel of IBN-CNN status giving this news!!!!!
It's totally ridiculous!!!
It shows how the fascist their creates new stories to target Indian muslims by all means.
Love Jehadis!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a word!!!!!!
It belongs to the same category as created by western media e.g. Islamic Terrorists, Islamic Fundamentalists, Islamo-Fascists etc.

I posted few videos sometime ago and the reply from indians was that it is a crap channel and you should watch IBN and now i have found something even more ridiculous on IBN. This thing is even scarier for muslims than the notion of a terrorist. what it promotes is that dont believe a guy how humble, polite loving or liberal he may appear as long as he is a muslim. That is really scary.

Someone help me to stop laughing:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Muslim boys are so cool hahahahha good work boys lets have a Blast!!!

Now i understood why a Palestenian Friend Hooked up with a Jewish Chick;):lol:

Indians call themselves as a secular society this clip made me laugh so sharing it here.

Secular society does not mean there will be no difference of opinion. I laugh at people like you who for every small thing start questioning secularism. Please list down 1 such society which does not have flaws. In any country there are people of different mental level. Do you think religious Pakistan is perfect. Why you people are trying to prove that we are not secular. Do you mean to say we will have nothing wrong.

Ok we have plenty of crazies in our country too. There are people like this in every country even in the US. So lets not read into this so much. I think there are a large number of indians who would be equally appalled by this as i am.
This same thing also happens in Pakistan lets not forget Gojra. All we can do as peace loving people is to isolate these freaks so that there message does not reach impressionable minds.

media feeds on what people will love to hear it is good in rational hands but destructive in irrational hands and unfortunately 99.9 % of the population of the world is irrational ...thats why i am against media in south Asia .. why because the bad it creates has massively super passed the good it should or could create !!
p.s Basically just think about that .. what would have been we commenting here if the report was that Hindu men are trying to convert Muslim girls for there love jihad !!(only Indians would have been calling it b.s we other wise ) think about that and you will understand the difference between rational and irrational news and and the human reaction to it !!

Actually it happened in my state and its was not a media creation..As Iron man pointed out it was started by Kerala High Court asking State government to inquire about such things happened in Kerala ..It happened because two girls ran away with two boys and they wanted to go back to their parents because they allege that the boys tried to convert them forcibly to Islam..So the parents of these girls filed a petition on the court and court allow the girls to go with their parents..But DGP of Kerala Police already stated that there is no evidence against love Jihad but political party accuses government that they don't want to pursue the case because of minority votes..

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom