What's new

Indian Media is on fire after Imran Khan’s warning to Narendra Modi

Destroying Pakistan in a nuclear war is not enough of a vision? :D

I can assure you, the Indian people have no such vision. If you do well, we will be happy. And yes, Indian people have sacrificed a LOT to give you guys that chance. What have we not seen? If Mumbai was not enough, if giving shelter to a known criminal was not enough, you guys do unprovoked shelling and kill our civilians for purely political reasons. If Indian people are still talking to you guys on forums like this, it's because Indian people ultimately have no ill will for you. You could have seen much more hostility from our side if that was not the case. To us our soldiers and people are not 'pawns' you trade off an some 'grand game', That's something that only the PA seems to specialize in.

Patti kay Liye Karwa Chaut with ................Border Security force(BSF)on LOC.......lol:omghaha::laugh::laughcry:

Modi - Murderer. Anti-Muslim. Nuff Said. I am out. :victory1:

Tell dharna famed Imran Khan to bring his dharna to Sialkot border. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Abay Chay insaan, you cant do anything to Pakistan. Remember your dramas of parliament attack and that Mumbai drama. You tried to force war on us but cant.

Idiots.

I wouldn't mind if he brings along the layyyydieessssssssssssss !!! :smitten:

Don't you find something suspicious about Modi's smile? That's textbook evil yindoo Baniya smile :devil:

because he is looking down, inside his pocket and then that evil smile, athani najar aa gye

Bharat ke netaoon ne pakistani dharmandroon ko border per shikast de de, arey yeh kub hua main to sirf 15 min ke lye soaya tha!

Why are muslims so scared of Modi?
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1413512148.511812.jpg

Who said we scared? he is a joker like this

Then what are your leaders waiting for, they should stop barking at India and wagging their tails to U.N and America for help and actually do something to take back what you think is yours.....
we will definately help the people in kashmir. Every thing happens in time one shouldn't give up but keep trying and thats exactly we will keep doing. it was a spider that taught Robert Bruce. i am sure you must ve read that story if you didnt then here is the link and read it.
Heritage History | Homeschool History Curriculum | The Story of the English by Helene Guerber

Any idiot who wants to be famous in Pakistan either Rants on Kashmir or threat India or threat Modi. This is a common trend . Ik is going with the wind like Mushy. Bilaval, IK and Mushy are in competition to prove their idiocy. Let us see who wins.

we will definately help the people in kashmir. Every thing happens in time one shouldn't give up but keep trying and thats exactly we will keep doing. it was a spider that taught Robert Bruce. i am sure you must ve read that story if you didnt then here is the link and read it.
Heritage History | Homeschool History Curriculum | The Story of the English by Helene Guerber
Then tell your leaders to keep their mouths shut and try.....what's the use of 'barking'.....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom