What's new

Indian media in continuously war hysteria, while Pak media calm as normal

Dude can u watch other news source. It's total unrest in P... O.... K. People demanding clear answer and unrest.

So you think there no need to panic. Situation between India and Pakistan is normal? Brother it never been so tense in the last 15 years. Yet your media is cool. That's should be more worrying part
---------------

How can you say that its total unrest in Azad Kashmir ?
So you watched the Indian Media, whole night, but it is banned in India, kindly share, which media, or which news channel you watched.

All channels are available on Internet....

They are in Hysterics because they are Insecure, we arnt because we have faith in ability to defend the country.

How can you say that its total unrest in Azad Kashmir ?

Just like you can claim that whole Kashmir is burning when the unrest was in 3-4 cities of 3 district out of 22 district of J&K.

All channels are available on Internet....

Then you should watch Tarek Fateh's Aap Ki Adalat by Rajat Sharma, you would Love that, Khudda Kasam

@Airdef95

your answer lies in the fact that, why we like to send our childrens to countries like USA/UK for studies, jobs .

because they are rich countries, which have a better standard of living
and have the economic/military night to protect them from all problems .

Kashmir people have been brainwashed from Pakistan so as to believe as if ajadi was a great thing .

Arent they azad ?
Mehbooba Mufti is their CM

they have oppurtunity to make use of some of the greatest universities / jobs of India .

As soon as they realise all this they will call Pakistans sham .

We will not leave Kashnir , due to geo strategic reasons .
Hence it is better for them to understand to make most of the oppurtunity India gives .

But unfortunately, they have mostly been hurling stones.
Had I been a kashmiri, I would have used my childhood to study in the best IITs IIMs
and maybe afterwords raise the cause of kashmir, and that too intellectually .

what will pakistan give them ?

u guys dont stand a chance to the economic might of ours .

Fact is the day Azad Kashmir got independence from India, the sufferings of IOK people started right away. Why is there a huge difference in the living standards of people living on both sides why people today in Azad Kashmir are living happy lives and the dreams of the people in IOK doesn't seem to be fulfilled. Dude it's not just about merging Kashmir with Pakistan its about their right of freedom which needs to be fulfilled whether it gets merge with Pakistan or become totally independent. India's war crimes in IOK are well documented. Like you said above for India its not about the people who live there.. For them Kashmir is all about 'Strategical Goals'. This is the only reason US doesn't seem to bother on the mass murders and the human rights violation in IOK. Their own interests lies in the region. If you really care about the people then invite them to the bigger cities give them good opportunities teach their children in good schools give them education, jobs and make them happy. What gain and to what extent this troubled valley will gain you something and till how long? 84 day pond curfew only brought your PM nightmares due to which he had to orchestrate URI drama to divert world's attention from the human rights violations. The high hopes of your nation again led your PM to start insane activities and so called 'surgical strikes'. Like I said earlier your DGMO makes us all laugh here in Pakistan. He ddnt even know what he was going to say in the press conference. Everything he spoke was written on a piece of paper delivered to him at the spot by your ministry of foreign affairs. Time will come when you'll realize that self-determination is a desire that can't be suppressed.

@Airdef95

U have all lost it bro

earlier u realise things, the better.

I find all this azadi and all bs.

The problem is that u are not able to dissociate religion from nation .

remember jinnah in his first speech said-
'' u may be from any religion , it has got nothing to do with the business of the state''

and in India jinnah is taught in good light in history books .

but when I hear things like
darky hindus/chor banya/ feminine Indians/ugly Indians/gazwahind

and because of all this muslims of our country are also getting problems .

I may ask you hw many hindu friends you have ?
And I can tell u none
I mean real friends, whom u go on diwali etc
I am brahmin hindu , and u will be surprised to know semaiye (vermicelli) is made in our house to celebrate ID
I have 2 muslim friends .

my prediction of Pakistans future

pakistan will have a true muslim religious leader I think in time to come, which will take u away from hardcore religion to more liberal way of life.
that leader will make the people of pakistan rise up in rebelion in the state of affairs of Pakistan .

@Airdef95
my prediction of Pakistans future

pakistan will have a true muslim religious leader I think in time to come, which will take u away from hardcore religion to more liberal way of life.
that leader will make the people of pakistan rise up in rebelion in the state of affairs of Pakistan .
[/B]

I was talking about human rights violation.

In order to rise up, the nation needs to work on its own.

It is perhaps the first time ever that i am quite impressed by the conduct of Pakistani media. They were much more sensible and positive in their approach towards the whole issue. Did justice to being patriotic but still never took it over board with chest thumping and ranting as we saw from Indian media. I will give them a point for this here.

Back
Top Bottom