What's new

Indian media in continuously war hysteria, while Pak media calm as normal

@smuhs1

theek hai bhai

just one last thing, If u cud just answer this I wud really appreciate

curious case of masood azhar

he is a guy released in a flight hijack- IC814

still Pak needs evidence to nail and jail him ?
he runs Jaish e Mohd in Pak

now please dont tell, that hijack never happened
its only a story put by India etc

off topic

still Pak needs evidence to nail him ?

@Nakash Ahsan

bhai ye kya baat hui
we have to deal with law and order

agreed u also have to do in baluchistan

as far as proof u asked for, youtube video of burhan itself show him brandishiing ak47

@Airdef95
@Nakash Ahsan
@CHD
@smuhs1

tell me truly, u really believe in this azadi bs ?

rationally, Kashmir youth future will be much secure if it remains in India

cmon come out of this azadi/religion/gazwahind/hindubanya/mughal/etc bs

world is very much materialistic nowdays
u need to hav money to lead a good life, nothing else
If Modi can become PM of india why cant he live a normal life

@CHD

Modi had cases against him , which could not be proved in courts.

Masood Azhar was released for passengers lives in plane hijack, understand bhai are u blind ??

@smuhs1

theek hai bhai

just one last thing, If u cud just answer this I wud really appreciate

still Pak needs evidence to nail and jail him ?
he runs Jaish e Mohd in Pak

Our courts are heavily politicised they will never take any decision that will endanger their safety. They are bunch of cowards who just want to spend their career in luxury then go back home with huge benefits at retirement. If they dont want to take any action over small issues of coruption then what makes you think they will take any action against people like masood azhar? It was a miracle that they hanged the scumbag mumtaaz qadri which happend mainly bcz entire world had their eyes on them.

Why you think we had the need to establish military courts to prosecute terorists. If it were upto our courts every terrorist scum would be walking as an honoured citizen.

@Nakash Ahsan
@smuhs1

bhai, there can be 2 angles of your view.
Either it is correct or incorrect .

Let me discuss both scenarios

Suppose your position in correct
If you are soazad in Pakistan much more than us, can you do following things whichwe can do here :
1. make muslim/sikh other minority PM/CM/President
2. you had a lot of hindus in Pakistan, but I do not find anyone of those in your actors/criketers/hockey players etc
3. we can question religion in our country, we hold constitution above any religion book law. we have questioned Ram/Krishna etc which are considered to be gods in hinduism.
can you take similar stance against prophet ? even if you think something is wrong you have to keep silent when it comes to religion.

Even if your position is correct, then also we are much stronger than you, and our strength is increasing by the day.
You just cannot dictate terms.
It is becoming like North korea vs South korea

Suppose your position is incorrect

then your entire country is brainwashed into believing religion/gazwahind/mughal/hindubanya/vegetarian etc

off topic, but can any of you guys answer me on this issue

masood azhar

he is a guy released against release of passengers in a flight hijack- IC814

still Pak needs evidence to nail him ?

We consider relegion above law. And law is one of most imp pillar of islam
Yes we have minority seats in NA and provincial assembly and minority ministers as well
You can search which religion is growing fast even in india
And plz refrain from discussing prophets

@Nakash Ahsan

bhai respect your opinion

but please come out of all this thinking / ideology

sooner the better
I think you know what happen when someone eats cow in india and you r talking about azadi of minorities in our country
What happend to man in khurshid kasuri book launching cermony and even now your own acter salman khan is being threatened this shows how much azad people are in india
If we respect each other religions thse things dont happen so sticking islamic ideology is best for us u stick to your own
Noone beats or kill hindus for worshiping there gods in Pakistan and recently hindu maŕiage act has been oked by NA

@smuhs1

whatever India wanted to achieve , it has achieved .

world perception/international relation/diplomatic/un etc battle clearly won

now Pak is trying to prove to the world, that lokk we are perfectly OK , nothing happened

this is a sign of domination
lol. After DM remarks about Hanuman..

here we got Hanuman on PDF also.. Hurrah.

@New World

It has nothing to do with that yaar

even I read about that remark, after I had made this profile

I have been watching Indian media whole evening today to see situation there. Indian media is creating war hysteria and so much hate againt Pakistan. Pakistan did this, Pakistan did that as if Pakistanis dont have other things to do. On one indian tv channel i saw a hindu indian politician pressurizing a muslim indian for not criticizing Pakistan enough. To satisfy this Hindu politician, the Muslim man said much , but it was not enough for this Hindu politician and one could see an evil smile on his face ....

Infact i noticed Indian media didnt have any other news except Pakistan, while on Pakistani news channels they reported as normal, no special reporting on India. Pak media and foreign media did visit areas where indians claim they did operation, no collateral damage visible, the villagers in the area where indian claimed they did "surgical strike" did not hear any gun shots or exsplosions.

Neither have any dead bodies been recovered from Azad Kashmir. Neither did Pak army which has presence is in huge numbers in Azad Kashmir close to LOC see any Indian soldiers inside Pak area. Pakistan army says its not possible that Indian soldiers comes and goes undetected without notice.

Pakistanis knows that this whole drama is done to please indian public otherwise nothing happend inside Pakistan.

Therefore no need to mobilize attack against India, therefore no evacuation of civilians have been done on the Pakistani side of the border, as in India, where villagers residing closer than 10 km must leave their homes. A part of indian multi layered strategy against Pakistan.

In Pakistan life is as normal or business as usual as its said.

So you watched the Indian Media, whole night, but it is banned in India, kindly share, which media, or which news channel you watched.

off topic

rationally, Kashmir youth future will be much secure if it remains in India
What makes you think so? Their people since 1948 have been demanding freedom and suppression and aggression is what they get as a result of which they are forced to take arms which you call 'militancy'. Their young children certainly become terrorists and militants just because they are living under occupation and want freedom. Example?? Burhan Wani who was a hero to them because he fought for freedom which earned him a name 'terrorist'. These children should be going to school and enjoying their lives normally and peacefully like others. Why is there a curfew for more than 2 months jeopardizing their everything? why does this youth whos future you think will be secure if it remains India's part have Stones in their hands while they should be having Books and Pens.
Ask them what they want. Trust me you don't have the courage to do that and you would never cz you know what they actually want. Your nation is a victim of the false propaganda your govt spread and the media that perpetuates it.

todays-cartoon-1142-1a0e420836306db6be22f4a3b90e9fbe.JPG

@Airdef95

your answer lies in the fact that, why we like to send our childrens to countries like USA/UK for studies, jobs .

because they are rich countries, which have a better standard of living
and have the economic/military night to protect them from all problems .

Kashmir people have been brainwashed from Pakistan so as to believe as if ajadi was a great thing .

Arent they azad ?
Mehbooba Mufti is their CM

they have oppurtunity to make use of some of the greatest universities / jobs of India .

As soon as they realise all this they will call Pakistans sham .

We will not leave Kashnir , due to geo strategic reasons .
Hence it is better for them to understand to make most of the oppurtunity India gives .

But unfortunately, they have mostly been hurling stones.
Had I been a kashmiri, I would have used my childhood to study in the best IITs IIMs
and maybe afterwords raise the cause of kashmir, and that too intellectually .

what will pakistan give them ?

u guys dont stand a chance to the economic might of ours .

Back
Top Bottom