@PakSword

No bhai, it was not kept because of that
infact I have read that story here in pd after joining

hanuman , it is samething as bajrangi- the movie which was a hit in pak as well

@smuhs1

bhai proof of what

just read what I said, we have achieved what we wanted to

dont u agree ???

even if there have been surgerical strike or not ???

havent we achieved what we wanted ?
You achieve begging of your jawan internationally

@Bravo Lion

Many of your facts are wrong

1.rajyavardhan never said it was not surgical, why are u misquoting him ?
2.congress has not refuted till now
3.americans nevver denied
4. kashmir no war crime, In India if u are willing to use ak47 without being in armed forces,u get killed. i.e violent protesters in kashmir get killed in ambush when they try to kill police. how is that a war crime ?

Kashmir peope pelt stones at police
now tell me if we were really that criminals, with all the automatic rifles in our hand, would we have allowed anyone to pelt stone ?

@Nakash Ahsan

we value each life , when our soldier life is in trouble we are ready to do whatever it requires
we do not disown people

pakistan army should have used this incidence to their advantage

like they are doing some EHSAAN on India by returning the soldier

it will make their image better

@Bravo Lion

Many of your facts are wrong

1.rajyavardhan never said it was not surgical, why are u misquoting him ?
2.congress has not refuted till now
3.americans nevver denied
4. kashmir no war crime, In India if u are willing to use ak47 without being in armed forces,u get killed. i.e violent protesters in kashmir get killed in ambush when they try to kill police. how is that a war crime ?

Kashmir peope pelt stones at police
now tell me if we were really that criminals, with all the automatic rifles in our hand, would we have allowed anyone to pelt stone ?

@Nakash Ahsan

we value each life , when our soldier life is in trouble we are ready to do whatever it requires
we do not disown people

pakistan army should have used this incidence to their advantage

like they are doing some EHSAAN on India by returning the soldier

it will make their image better
Yes it is not war crime i agree it is state terrorism india is doing in IOK by killing and blindinginnocents including women and children . If u r right that youth have ak47 or pellet guns then let the media show that picture internationally and allow human right organization to visit why are you blocking because u r doing state sponsered terrorism.
First you claim your jawan is deserter and then he accidently crossed loc because of harsh language with officers he is not a baby to cross loc even baby will fear to cross.

@smuhs1

whatever India wanted to achieve , it has achieved .

world perception/international relation/diplomatic/un etc battle clearly won

now Pak is trying to prove to the world, that lokk we are perfectly OK , nothing happened

this is a sign of domination

Keep hitting your head in the walls all day. Your DGMO's jokes makes us laugh. According to your military and media you sent paratroopers here. Well guess what I hope they're still here finding a way back to India since no one has ever seen paratroopers flying up from the ground. Come and get em. Btw if ISRO has invented such a technology enabling paratroopers to fly from the ground let the whole world know about such a miracle.
When US came here to capture Osama Bin Laden, details of the operations were shown to the international community. Where are your brave soldiers who conducted such nonsense surgical strikes inside Azad Kashmir. Show em. But oh wait.. 14 of them are dead and 1 captured by us. Oops.

Last edited:
off topic

curious case of masood azhar

he is a guy released in a flight hijack- IC814

still Pak needs evidence to nail him ?

now please dont tell, that hijack never happened
its only a story put by India etc

@Nakash Ahsan

bhai ye kya baat hui
we have to deal with law and order

agreed u also have to do in baluchistan

as far as proof u asked for, youtube video of burhan itself show him brandishiing ak47

@Airdef95
@Nakash Ahsan
@CHD
@smuhs1

tell me truly, u really believe in this azadi bs ?

rationally, Kashmir youth future will be much secure if it remains in India

cmon come out of this azadi/religion/gazwahind/hindubanya/mughal/etc bs

world is very much materialistic nowdays
u need to hav money to lead a good life, nothing else

off topic

@Nakash Ahsan

bhai ye kya baat hui

as far as proof u asked for, youtube video of burhan itself show him brandishiing ak47

@Airdef95
@Nakash Ahsan
@CHD
@smuhs1

off topic

@Nakash Ahsan

bhai ye kya baat hui

@Airdef95
@Nakash Ahsan
@CHD
@smuhs1

yes wr r much azad in our motherland and can even question army
Baluchistan is part of pakistan and is much improved havent you heard news of zain bughti that he will fight against india with pak army you r noone to question baluchistan but you can send humn right organization . While kashmir is unresolved agenda every one can question about it
Let human ri8 organization visit Iok to see how much secure future you r giving. Plz first give bathrooms to your own people than think something else
We dont want iok to be part of pakistan let them decide what they want

@Airdef95
@Nakash Ahsan
@CHD
@smuhs1

People of Azad kashmir have got one of the highest per capita income, literacy rate and standard of living. You merely need to visit mirpur in order to get a sense of how much economically stable kashmiris people are in pakistan. CPEC will revolutionize kashmiri region as billions of dollars are being invested in the region. So yes religiouslly ethnically, economically and geographically kashmiri populace will be much happier with pakistan.

We are certainly not going to slaughter 100 kashmiri civilians, blind over 200 and injure 20000 unlike india. Only future for them with you indians is mass slaughter and torture.

@Nakash Ahsan
@smuhs1

bhai, there can be 2 angles of your view.
Either it is correct or incorrect .

Let me discuss both scenarios

Suppose your position in correct
If you are soazad in Pakistan much more than us, can you do following things whichwe can do here :
1. make muslim/sikh other minority PM/CM/President
2. you had a lot of hindus in Pakistan, but I do not find anyone of those in your actors/criketers/hockey players etc
3. we can question religion in our country, we hold constitution above any religion book law. we have questioned Ram/Krishna etc which are considered to be gods in hinduism.
can you take similar stance against prophet ? even if you think something is wrong you have to keep silent when it comes to religion.

Even if your position is correct, then also we are much stronger than you, and our strength is increasing by the day.
You just cannot dictate terms.
It is becoming like North korea vs South korea

Suppose your position is incorrect

then your entire country is brainwashed into believing religion/gazwahind/mughal/hindubanya/vegetarian etc

off topic, but can any of you guys answer me on this issue

masood azhar

he is a guy released against release of passengers in a flight hijack- IC814

CALM PAK MEDIA !!!

PAKISTANI MEDIA PANELIST SAY PAKISTAN NEED TO WAR AGAIN INDIA AFTER SURGICAL STRIKE

@Nakash Ahsan
@smuhs1

bhai, there can be 2 angles of your view.
Either it is correct or incorrect .

Let me discuss both scenarios

Suppose your position in correct
If you are soazad in Pakistan much more than us, can you do following things whichwe can do here :
1. make muslim/sikh other minority PM/CM/President
2. you had a lot of hindus in Pakistan, but I do not find anyone of those in your actors/criketers/hockey players etc
3. we can question religion in our country, we hold constitution above any religion book law. we have questioned Ram/Krishna etc which are considered to be gods in hinduism.
can you take similar stance against prophet ? even if you think something is wrong you have to keep silent when it comes to religion.

Even if your position is correct, then also we are much stronger than you, and our strength is increasing by the day.
You just cannot dictate terms.
It is becoming like North korea vs South korea

Suppose your position is incorrect

then your entire country is brainwashed into believing religion/gazwahind/mughal/hindubanya/vegetarian etc

The fact that you raised these points shows your ignorance about pakistan.

It would have been better if you had done a bit of research about minorities in pakistan.

Minorities have served as Cheif justice of supreme court, Parliment members, assembly speakers heck we even had a Christian generals in core commmand of Army.

Our cricketing history is full of non muslim players. Danish kaneria, Muhamad Yousif who was a christian before he joined Pakistani circket team. Same goes for every single branch of sports and cultural position you can imagine.

http://www.mangobaaz.com/68-non-muslims-legends-of-pakistan-that-you-should-know/

You should educate yourself from this website then comeback to ask questions. I can enlist thousands of non muslims names here who have served Pakistan at the highest positions of power.

Last edited:
@smuhs1

Bhai talk about scale yaar
u are talking about exceptions

moreover mentioning abount Yousof Yohana to Mohd Yousuf says that minorties are converting in your country .

chalo we have a discussion in which we mention 5 present day minorties of our country whom we each recognize

and all have to be of diverse field

you decide who starts first

* people of monorties I meant,

@smuhs1

Bhai talk about scale yaar
u are talking about exceptions

moreover mentioning abount Yousof Yohana to Mohd Yousuf says that minorties are converting in your country .

chalo we have a discussion in which we mention 5 present day minorties of our country whom we each recognize

and all have to be of diverse field

you decide who starts first

* people of monorties I meant,

Yousaf Yohana currently Mohammad Yousaf converted on his own accord without any influence of others. He has mentioned it many times in interviews.

The research i will have to do on internet to prove my point you can do it as well. I dont currently live in pakistan so i am not as much upto date regarding current situation there.

Here is a link you might find usefull regarding some current famous celebrities

http://www.mangobaaz.com/68-non-muslims-legends-of-pakistan-that-you-should-know/

As for Pakistani parliament there are special minority seats reserved. Despite that there are various people elected who belong to several different parties in pakistan.
http://www.na.gov.pk/en/mna_list.php?list=minority

Kamran Micheal - Current Human Rights minister in Pakistan

You might as well find various high ranking officials in all three branches of military. Paramilitary forces also have various non muslim officials.

Judiciary has been known for minority judges in the past so you can search a bit if you are interested about current situation.

@smuhs1

bhai yusuf said that he was not under pressure, U believe if he had been under pressure then he would have accepted ?
cmon dont fool yourself

u have people going from christian to muslim.

we have A.R Rehman going from hindu to muslim,and I am proud of him.
In my country it is allowed.

Can u tell me a single person who converted from muslim to hindu in Pak ??

bhai u not in Pak , so u cant tell ?
what reason is that.
the fact is that there arent any big names

now let me tell u from my side some names of present day

1.cinema- we have minorties as biggest heroes, no need to name
2. cricket- we always have 1-2 muslims- Mohd Shami now a days
3. TATA business- we have parsi family
4. music- A.R Rehman
5.Mehbooba Mufti- CM of Jammu kashmir

Last edited:
@smuhs1

bhai yusuf said that he was not under pressure, U believe if he had been under pressure then he would have accepted ?
amon dont fool yourself

u have people going from christian to muslim.

we have A.R Rehman going from hindu to muslim,and I am proud of him.
In my country it is allowed.

Can u tell me a single person who converted from muslim to hindu in Pak ??

bhai u not in Pak , so u cant tell ?
what reason is that.
the fact is that there arent any big names

now let me tell u from my side some names of present day

1.cinema- we have minorties as biggest heroes, no need to name
2. cricket- we always have 1-2 muslims- Mohd Shami now a days
3. TATA business- we have parsi family
4. music- A.R Rehman
5.Mehbooba Mufti- CM of Jammu kashmir

I can only take you to water rest is upto you as i am not shoving it down your throat.

I live abroad bcz one of my parents is not from pakistan but that doesnt make me any less pakistani.

The fact is i can present you thousand different examples but you still wont admit it which is very typical of you indians so i wont waste anymore time with you here.

Back
Top Bottom