What's new

Indian Media exposed: 5 LeT Militants enter Mumbai (LOL)

What on Earth made you say that? :cheesy: This just shows how ill-informed you are of the geopolitical situation in your neighborhood.

Well, what I do know is that you are cracking apart, increasingly on a day to day basis, the Baloch issue being just one of the numerous problems plaguing your lands right now, and not a single one of those has a potential solution in sight. You tell me, what else do I need to know?

Well, what I do know is that you are cracking apart, increasingly on a day to day basis, the Baloch issue being just one of the numerous problems plaguing your lands right now, and not a single one of those has a potential solution in sight. You tell me, what else do I need to know?

you need to know that the BLA have been defeated and it has been talked a thousand times on threads and if still doesnt enter the heads of indians then its their own delusions and you need to understand that your unprofessional media has gone mad and is spouting hatred against pakistan when it cant get any hot news apparently bcz its common sense how can someone be in mumbai when they r in lahore working in our media face the truth pal your media had no news and to create spice it did this piece of crap. you need to know that the only insurgency in pakistan was the BLA and its been defeated and now developments are happening over there you need to know that the taliban attacks have reduced greatly and now the final place north waziristan will also be cleaned of them you need to know that the only thing holding us back is our corrupt govt you need to know that you can live in your delusions and believe anything anti pakistan like a good indian but this news shows how bad your journalism is as you cant pick three people and name them terrorist if i were you i would be very embarrassed of this news rather then stand tall and defend

What most people, especially newbies don't understand is that, Pakistan is being kept intact by the very people it considers it's foe.

You might think it's the US/UK/China that's doing this. It's actually we, Indians, are keeping Pakistan intact. As surprising as it might sound to you. Our Policy on Pakistan is rather old one. And to sum it up:

it's a well known policy among Policy makers in the U.S., and in India, that the continuation of Pakistan is desirable and necessary for stability of the region. Several reasons are commonly advanced for this position: the dissolution of Pakistan would encourage divisions within India, it would result in an uncertain future for nuclear weapons now in the hands of the stable Pakistan military, Pakistan can act as a buffer state for India with respect to Islamic Terror, and in the case of U.S., act like a client state in dealing with the region and Middle east Politics etc.,

What you see here on PDF is for kids' consumption :welcome:

What most people, especially newbies don't understand is that, Pakistan is being kept intact by the very people it considers it's foe.

You might think it's the US/UK/China that's doing this. It's actually we, Indians, are keeping Pakistan intact. As surprising as it might sound to you. Our Policy on Pakistan is rather old one. And to sum it up:

it's a well known policy among Policy makers in the U.S., and in India, that the continuation of Pakistan is desirable and necessary for stability of the region. Several reasons are commonly advanced for this position: the dissolution of Pakistan would encourage divisions within India, it would result in an uncertain future for nuclear weapons now in the hands of the stable Pakistan military, Pakistan can act as a buffer state for India with respect to Islamic Terror, and in the case of U.S., act like a client state in dealing with the region and Middle east Politics etc.,

What you see here on PDF is for kids' consumption

wow what the hell are you smoking dude thats like iraqi,s saying thanks for killing half a million population it was great.... i dont even know what to say its so wrong on soo many levels

What you see here on PDF is for kids' consumption

what you just posted is for kids consumption:p:P:p:P

you need to know that the BLA have been defeated and it has been talked a thousand times on threads and if still doesnt enter the heads of indians then its their own delusions and you need to understand that your unprofessional media has gone mad and is spouting hatred against pakistan when it cant get any hot news apparently bcz its common sense how can someone be in mumbai when they r in lahore working in our media face the truth pal your media had no news and to create spice it did this piece of crap. you need to know that the only insurgency in pakistan was the BLA and its been defeated and now developments are happening over there you need to know that the taliban attacks have reduced greatly and now the final place north waziristan will also be cleaned of them you need to know that the only thing holding us back is our corrupt govt you need to know that you can live in your delusions and believe anything anti pakistan like a good indian but this news shows how bad your journalism is as you cant pick three people and name them terrorist if i were you i would be very embarrassed of this news rather then stand tall and defend

I recall reading about a Sindhu Desh liberation as well...multiple bomb blasts several times in their name. And there's FATA. 3/4 provinces.

If I were you, I wouldn't be calling BLA the only insurgency group around.

To continue my #109 post,

Most Sindhi Nationalists and a few Indian Nationalist Sindhis, Baluch Nationalists are actually trying to persuade Indian Policy makers and US Policy makers to review their Policy on Pakistan. This is mostly being done by Freelance type diplomacy where Prominent people hire other prominent people to meet and discuss their point of view with Policy makers and heavy weights in both Washington and New Delhi in informal settings.

I am not sure if there are any takers yet, but the minute a critical Mass gathers this view, we ll actually see things going in the way of Your observation earlier. now it all just internal strife in Pakistan. No foreign Element involved., May be a few arms dealers but not a Policy of state., Neither US nor India. China is observing and the reason china is channeling all it's investments in Pakistan only in certain Places will shed light on China's view on Pakistan question. They are giving statements like "Pakistan is our Israel" just for International Publicity. (The commies are obsessed with Propaganda). And even, Afghans are lobbying in on Pakistan's destiny.

So, What i am saying is this. while you might feel that Pakistan's days are numbered, it's a matter of decision by the stake Holders in the region and the lone Super Power US!

I recall reading about a Sindhu Desh liberation as well...multiple bomb blasts several times in their name. And there's FATA. 3/4 provinces.

sindhu desh is completely dead.

Their have never been any "bomb blasts" in their name, the most they do throw grenades at railroads.

Anyways I wouldnt be talking about insurgencies in Pakistan if I was you:

Insurgency Movements in India | Foreign Policy Journal

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/51262-indias-insurgency-problem.html

You don't know Sh*t about the Balochistan crisis. "Islamic" Emirates of Balochistan? My God! Even the Baloch separatists haven't used this term in last 40 years of insurgency, where did you come up with this word?

There are problems in Balochistan but they are not that big to separate that land from the State of Pakistan. Balochis are patriotic people like all other Pakistanis and this is the reason Balochistan is still a part of Pakistan.

Abhi soo kar uthay ho na nend bohat aa rahi hai ???

Sindhu Desh liberation army? Please.....

a tiny communist group that is so incredibly irrelevant....in fact i would suspect they are getting influence from outside, simply to create pressure on Pakistan.

failed strategy

placing fire-crackers at ATM dispensary machines wont accomplish diddly-squat.

if i were indian (god forbid) i'd be more concerned with the over 3-4 dozen insurgency/seperatist groups that are posing more threat to them - than wasting time focusing on a groups that are more of a nuisance than an existential threat

^abu paaji, kya aap bhi bachhon se aana-kaani kar rahe ho...mittti pao and let the kids fight amongst themselves

fair enough....

so, has ToI apologized formally to these 3 men for this display of grossly negligent and reckless disregard for the truth?

Your's is empty Bravado. You(Pak) have got no control over things. It's all about the will of India, US, UK, China, Afghanistan, Iran. If any 3 of the above nations decide that Pakistan is more of a trouble than help, You can forget about Pakistan and can read about it later in your life in History books and Polemic articles.

Afghanistan? Iran? If my memory serves me correctly, you've been instrumental over the course of history in royally screwing these countries over as well

will of india? well our lungs are still recovering from the pain of having laughed so hard when your false bravado COAS yapped about cold start doctrines and 2-front wars :laugh:

cold starts of empty chest-thumping

First the JuD chief 26/11 master mind was on national TV with that chronic sinusitis patient terrorism apologist Mubasher Luqman. Then promptly he arranged interview with these men who first planted a false tip off to Mumbai police. The whole effort is to save that 'Bakra' look like Hafiz Saeed and his organization who just before getting chopped off trying all the smart *** games.

Indian authorities and International agencies must take a note on this terrorism sympathiser 'Mubasher Luqman' who has been travelling to India and overseas in guise of a journalist quite frequently to blacklist him and make sure he is restricted amongst his mates from JuD and LeT.

First the JuD chief 26/11 master mind was on national TV with that chronic sinusitis patient terrorism apologist Mubasher Luqman. Then promptly he arranged interview with these men who first planted a false tip off to Mumbai police. The whole effort is to save that 'Bakra' look like Hafiz Saeed and his organization who just before getting chopped off trying all the smart *** games.

Indian authorities and International agencies must take a note on this terrorism sympathiser 'Mubasher Luqman' who has been travelling to India and overseas in guise of a journalist quite frequently to blacklist him and make sure he is restricted amongst his mates from JuD and LeT.

PDF is the place where we teach how to entertain an idiotic trolls! There little puny brains go off wandering in space while scratching there little b.u.tts. Now, if you are still reading this, i have just kept an idiot entertained!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom