What's new

Indian Media exposed: 5 LeT Militants enter Mumbai (LOL)

i know these people shown by indian media personally ,they had some issues with some journalist of Jung Newspaper few weeks back and after that all this happens

Watch this program by Mubasher Lucman on Dunya news today...:lol: :lol:

Khari Baat [Indian Media Not in Senses] Luqman ke Saath [Exclusive]

This program was aired live today at 8:00 p.m and this prog has those "terrorists" who had apparently entered Mumbai...:lol::lol:

Dude, you can show a million videos, but it wouldn't change one simple fact. Assuming our media did a major fubar, it only goes to show what we Indians really think about you Pakistanis. And I doubt most of us are really very apologetic about this whole episode either.

The common man will be thinking 'So what?! Big deal. They have been sneaking in terrorists all the time anyway. Better keep these Pakistanis out. Saves us a whole load of trouble'.

No kidding. So there u go. Even if our media screwed up, we don't really give a $hit.

Jew TV I dont like this News channel RAW funded

these guys had some fight with a journalist of jAng News paper on the issue of making of a office on the top of Hafeez centre we have Raw agents inside our own society check out how the journalist took revenge they dnt care of any national interest either

Well what's the problem then? They are physically still in Lahore and not in India yes. That's proven since we've seen their faces. No reason to believe they are not LeT. Yeah I see one of them strolling with an AK47 even.

Keep them there. If we see them on this side of the border, for any reason at all, all they'll get is :guns:

the one you saw with ak47 is gun man of other two business men :guns: you are so afraid of a private security guards what will happen if war broke down between pak n india :D

Dude, you can show a million videos, but it wouldn't change one simple fact. Assuming our media did a major fubar, it only goes to show what we Indians really think about you Pakistanis. And I doubt most of us are really very apologetic about this whole episode either.

The common man will be thinking 'So what?! Big deal. They have been sneaking in terrorists all the time anyway. Better keep these Pakistanis out. Saves us a whole load of trouble'.

No kidding. So there u go. Even if our media screwed up, we don't really give a $hit.

@bold... As if we care, what Indians think abt Pakistanis...loll..This episode just shows, how Indian media and Indian agencies are obssessed abt Pakistan...and shows how much they lie to the world .. You know, what this has done.. It has only proved Hafiz Saeed's innocence in Mumbai attacks.. Just like, here, India was accusing these ppl of being terrorrists, who had entered Mumbai, but in reality it turns, out, tht they are still in Lahore..it shows tht whatever India says is a lie, and hence it proves accusations on Hafiz Saeed are also false...

^apparently our lies are far more credible than your truth. saeed still has a bounty on his head.

@bold... As if we care, what Indians think abt Pakistanis...loll..This episode just shows, how Indian media and Indian agencies are obssessed abt Pakistan...and shows how much they lie to the world .. You know, what this has done.. It has only proved Hafiz Saeed's innocence in Mumbai attacks.. Just like, here, India was accusing these ppl of being terrorrists, who had entered Mumbai, but in reality it turns, out, tht they are still in Lahore..it shows tht whatever India says is a lie, and hence it proves accusations on Hafiz Saeed are also false...

There were three Pakistani nationals mentioned in that episode. None of them was Hafiz Saeed. Now u tell me, how on earth does this episode prove Hafiz Saeed's innocence?

No offence, but before getting all worked up and emotional, try to come up with something constructive. Stop giving us an excuse to write you guys off as unreasonable and delusional.

coming from the person whose nation's policies help breed terrorism and hatred

lol ... riches coming from the mouth of the citizen of country who allowed his army to killed millions of his citizens and latter allows foreign forces to killed her own citizen fro few dollars ....

^apparently our lies are far more credible than your truth. saeed still has a bounty on his head.

@bold... So u are accepting tht u lie..:lol: Good..we already knew this...Tht was my point only and u have just accepted it.. And we know tht America has announced bounty to please you .bcoz they want u as ur proxy .but America has announced bounty for "collecting evidence" just shows America has none itself....lollll .....

Coming from a person whose nation is connected with half the terrorist organizations on the planet, that's rich.
mate at least we go out to kill them and not fund them like u and at least we dont make up sh*t for false hype and ratings, at least we catch bombers and kill terrorists which some would say u guys fund. also there is a lot of proof that ur media Fed up so stop wining and take it like a man.

@bold... So u are accepting tht u lie..:lol: Good..we already knew this...Tht was my point only and u have just accepted it.. And we know tht America has announced bounty to please you .bcoz they want u as ur proxy .but America has announced bounty for "collecting evidence" just shows America has none itself....lollll .....

don't give two hoots, till the bomb blasts happen west of the wagah border :coffee:

too-funny-lol-cat.JPG

The evil to the east must be destroyed.
Then do it in war instead of murdering unarmed civilians like this..

you're welcome to continue trying, when do you plan to return to motherland for some training?

Faisal Shahzad might give you some pointers.
One funny thing is terrorists in UK/US always go to their Pakistan for training even after many of them are caught based on the suspecion of their frequent pak trips.They should start online tutorial or something..:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom