What's new

Indian Media exposed: 5 LeT Militants enter Mumbai (LOL)

They want to create false flag operation just like Mumbai attacks.

Indian state's begharati knows no bounds.
Oh yeah tell that to the billions outside of IND that know your wolfy hide btw Faisal Shahzad was probably a false flagger as well just like the hundreds that swarm PDF :blah:

Well what's the problem then? They are physically still in Lahore and not in India yes. That's proven since we've seen their faces. No reason to believe they are not LeT. Yeah I see one of them strolling with an AK47 even.

Keep them there. If we see them on this side of the border, for any reason at all, all they'll get is :guns:
u sir r an ignorant idiot.period.

bharti bumble-shmucks and their genius media

by the way i posted this too, but i think you had beat me to it

i think indian friends did not understand correctly ... Indian Media Says 5 LET men entered Mumbai but those people never leave Lahore in the first place ... :D

they saw the news and went to the police station (did the right thing)

india has a history of false-encounters and fake news......what more to expect from these useless people

This is what happens when you give media too much liberty. Pakistani media is retarded and immature, and indian media is ten levels ahead of Pakistan.

can't argue with that!

Nothing new there. If we analyze Bharati trolls here on this forum and the behavior of there media, we can realize the real reasons about abundance of Bharati clowns on internet and on Pakistani forums.

This will be a good lesson for Mumbai Police to verify facts before going public if this indeed is true.

isko kahtay hain "KUTAY WALI HONA" HAHAHAHAHA LOL @ Drama-Country INDIA! hahahahhaa :rofl:

GOOD WORK Pakistan nay auroon ka sahara lay kar Drama nahe baanyaa bagair PEOO say pochay kudh **** ko expose kya hey!

**** to this Aman ke Ashan by GEO (Indian Media)

After exposed by SAMA, EXPRESS, ARY this GEO Channel went for f**** interview to show "HAMNAY SAB SAY PEHLAY NEWS DE HEY **** GEO CHANNEL!

Well now that we know Bhartis just make up terrorists out of thin air, your words hold no weight.

Even if you were right, I honestly don't mind. This episode just goes to show how much we dislike and do not trust each other. And I'm perfectly fine with it being that way.

They want to create false flag operation just like Mumbai attacks.

Indian state's begharati knows no bounds.

Mumbai was false flag and Kasab is not your brother right. You guys lie to the teeth buddy, Kargil, 1971 those are the level of lies you speak. Had we not caught Kasab world would have never known. You guys tried level best to hide the truth.

That tells all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom