What's new

Indian Media exposed: 5 LeT Militants enter Mumbai (LOL)

Now, if you are still reading this, i have just kept an idiot entertained!

Why you would cower in first post and beg no response from me.

Look my post was good enough to entertain an Idiot, more to come.

Internet is not Pakistan's public swimming pool where you can piss without others not protesting. Better watch your dirty mouth before getting personal and answer my post using your brain if you have any.

If you can't then summon moderators who will come in your rescue promptly (not otherwise) seeing a comrade one of them in trouble.

First the JuD chief 26/11 master mind was on national TV with that chronic sinusitis patient terrorism apologist Mubasher Luqman. Then promptly he arranged interview with these men who first planted a false tip off to Mumbai police. The whole effort is to save that 'Bakra' look like Hafiz Saeed and his organization who just before getting chopped off trying all the smart *** games.

Indian authorities and International agencies must take a note on this terrorism sympathiser 'Mubasher Luqman' who has been travelling to India and overseas in guise of a journalist quite frequently to blacklist him and make sure he is restricted amongst his mates from JuD and LeT.

A good 27 to 42 percent are LET supporters according to various surveys. The visa regime needs to be monitored carefully.

Nawa I waqt, their third largest selling newspaper is printing fund raising ads for JUD and common looking people are sending in money to that terrorist organisation for murdering kafirs. A fake planted terror alert is hardly the issue here, but indeed is a much needed whitewash for terror apologists.

Better raise false alarms and keep agencies on alert level than be caught napping.

And Indian Government complained about the story published in Pakistani News Paper about Indian ***** Battalion .:lol: :lol: :lol:

New Delhi- The first battalion of Indian army that actually comprises sex workers, recruited from relight areas across India with the help of RAW and posted as Border Guards in the occupied Kashmir by Indian army in September 2009, with aims to provide “fun” to soldiers in the area who were constantly committing suicide, is now reported to be suffering from some serious medical problems due to unsafe sexual activities while at least 63 out of the total 178 female “soldiers”, posted under Northern Command in September last, are reported t have been tested positive in the pregnancy tests, carried out at military hospitals while many male soldiers have also been diagnosed with serious sex related diseases, reveal the investigations of The Daily Mail.

1st Female Battalion Of Indian Army Goes Pregnant In Held Kashmir ~ FRONTLINE KASHMIR

Why you would cower in first post and beg no response from me.

Look my post was good enough to entertain an Idiot, more to come.

Internet is not Pakistan's public swimming pool where you can piss without others not protesting. Better watch your dirty mouth before getting personal and answer my post using your brain if you have any.

If you can't then summon moderators who will come in your rescue promptly (not otherwise) seeing a comrade one of them in trouble.

You expect me to reply to your off-topic brain fart, Instead of feeling ashamed on your dumb media, you are point fingers that why our media exposed it. "Sharam magar tum ko ati nahi"

There's difference between an error and fake propaganda. This is fake propaganda, of course nobody questions this because its accepted behaviour in pakistan and expected of pakistan by non pakistanis.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/123382-fc-arrest-indian-man-chaman.html

So - WTF bhartii was doing in troubled area? Getting mangoes?

So - WTF bhartii was doing in troubled area? Getting mangoes?

You lapped it up didnt you? There was no bharti there, that was a fake news, never acknowledged by your media or any pakistani as such.

Whereas its reported in indian media that this false alert was such and an error or a planted alert. Our standards may be low, but you have none.

And you guys are using it to whitewash pakistani terrorism. Very sick indeed.

The way Pakistanis are trying to milk this news suggests it could have been planted by them. A genuine nation would just give it a pass and move on, like India did when Pakistani media published 'Fakeileaks' or when their star analyst claimed Ajmal Kasaab was Amar Singh and forgot about it. But Pak's reaction to this piece of news looks more like a smoke screen for something sinister.

You lapped it up didnt you? There was no bharti there, that was a fake news, never acknowledged by your media or any pakistani as such.

Whereas its reported in indian media that this false alert was such and an error or a planted alert. Our standards may be low, but you have none.

And you guys are using it to whitewash pakistani terrorism. Very sick indeed.

And how you are sure there was no bhartii???? I will not defend our media they are idiots but your media holds high standard of idiocy.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...e-most-wanted-list-given-pak-lives-thane.html

Dunya News-Khari Baat Lucman Kay Saath

Last edited by a moderator:
This Gotta be the joke of the year...I won't say joke of the century, cos i m sure more stupid things are aspected from indian's

I remember when Hindu media printed our PAF chief on the front page n said we thought it's IAF chief.... Gott a love these Bollywood inspired fools.....

1. dude, go back and read. That comment was a response to RazPak who was saying my country should be destroyed. How else would anyone react lol? Let me pull a RazPak on you one day and let's see what you say.

2. I'm not an extremist or hateful. Neither am I a troll. I told you my perception and the common perception we have over this entire issue. It is no secret that we both harbor plenty of ill-feelings towards each other. I highlighted that. That doesn't make me a troll. And yes, you may want peace and dialogue. I'd like the same too, but I'd like to have alot of issues worked out first and for us to start trusting you again before that even happens. Now, how does that make me a troll? Or an extremist.

Look, I'm sure some of you guys understand where I'm coming from, because that's exactly the way you feel about us.
ok i get it u have hatred for Pakistan but no i dont have hatred for india heck i have many indian friends and we all want to live our lives in peace and not destroy each other i donk know where u r coming from because u seem have a special place in ur heart for pakistan.

Dunya News-Khari Baat Lucman Kay Saath

HAHAHA! They were pulling out alleged "terrorists" from the crowd. Indian media FAIL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom