What's new

Indian Media exposed: 5 LeT Militants enter Mumbai (LOL)

mate at least we go out to kill them and not fund them like u and at least we dont make up sh*t for false hype and ratings, at least we catch bombers and kill terrorists which some would say u guys fund. also there is a lot of proof that ur media Fed up so stop wining and take it like a man.

Really now, on which moralistic ground are you telling me all this from?

Check out this link if u have time. It is a long video, so be patient if u can and watch it.

Secret Pakistan : Documentary by BBC Part 1 (Double Cross) - YouTube

Besides, we don't have to 'take anything like a man for nothing'. I think I said once that we Indians really don't give a $hit even if we screwed up in this, because as far as you guys are concerned, our opinion is that your mulk is a hornet's nest. I don't need to keep repeating that in different ways.

You can be proud about your WoT mate, but to be honest, most of us on this side of the border think it's all a farce from your end. Till now, Pakistan has never really done anything to show us or the rest of the world that you guys are on the right side. Yes you have casualties, but as far as most of us are concerned, there are no results either. "Terrorism is their way of life". That's what the common man over here says. You can correct me for all you want with your statistics, local news reports, whatnot, but that's not going to change the general perception we have of u.

Like I said earlier, this whole episode is a reflection of that.

The evil to the east must be destroyed.

By all no means, please do try again.

We'd help form the Islamic Emirate of Balochistan. Another nation that breathes free thanks to the Indians.:tup:

lol ... riches coming from the mouth of the citizen of country who allowed his army to killed millions of his citizens and latter allows foreign forces to killed her own citizen fro few dollars ....

lol ... riches coming from the beak of the citizen of country whose army has killed scores of innocent Kashmiris (people whose lands that country claims as ''theirs'') while concocting fake cases, fake encounters as well as digging mass graves for innocent people (mostly youth) dubbed ''terrorists'''

yeah, sounds like you're in a position to yap.....yapping is all you bharti twits do

i heard Manipur, Assam and Jharkand are very ''happening'' places with their own national flags

maybe the next (fake) encounter will involve evil Pakistani mobile phone dealers venturing out to that part of the world

lol ... riches coming from the beak of the citizen of country whose army has killed scores of innocent Kashmiris (people whose lands that country claims as ''theirs'') while concocting fake cases, fake encounters as well as digging mass graves for innocent people (mostly youth) dubbed ''terrorists'''

yeah, sounds like you're in a position to yap.....yapping is all you bharti twits do

Lol .... i can understand your pain after the surrender of 1971 when martial race surrendered to grass eating Indian forces... :lol:

Karachi ki violence mein itne merte hai jitne kaahi nahi merte hai

Lol .... i can understand your pain after the surrender of 1971 when martial race surrendered to grass eating Indian forces... :lol:

Karachi ki violence mein itne merte hai jitne kaahi nahi merte hai

if i'm not mistaken, more lives have been lost in that wild naxal belt of yours than in Pakistan in 2012.

every day there are stories.....and that's just the naxal insurgency

worry about the shyte in your country, we'll do the same

if i'm not mistaken, more lives have been lost in that wild naxal belt of yours than in Pakistan in 2012.

no., you are misinformed completely.... if i add the figure of drone strike and terrorist strikes in pakistan...you will top the list.

sure sure, well if it helps keep your un-employed dumbass busy - why don't you go start the counting

No let's not even start comparing the Naxal insurgency with the ongoing situation in Pakistan. We are not facing daily drone strikes from a foreign power over here. Neither have we been responsible for the numerous executions of foreigners and civilians by militant outfits. Go back and check your own track record. We have trouble in parts of Andhra and Odisha from the Naxals. Save for Punjab, every other place in your country seems to have an issue.

I agree with you on one thing though. We should both worry about our own nations, not each others.

Really now, on which moralistic ground are you telling me all this from?

Check out this link if u have time. It is a long video, so be patient if u can and watch it.

Secret Pakistan : Documentary by BBC Part 1 (Double Cross) - YouTube

Besides, we don't have to 'take anything like a man for nothing'. I think I said once that we Indians really don't give a $hit even if we screwed up in this, because as far as you guys are concerned, our opinion is that your mulk is a hornet's nest. I don't need to keep repeating that in different ways.

You can be proud about your WoT mate, but to be honest, most of us on this side of the border think it's all a farce from your end. Till now, Pakistan has never really done anything to show us or the rest of the world that you guys are on the right side. Yes you have casualties, but as far as most of us are concerned, there are no results either. "Terrorism is their way of life". That's what the common man over here says. You can correct me for all you want with your statistics, local news reports, whatnot, but that's not going to change the general perception we have of u.

Like I said earlier, this whole episode is a reflection of that.

We'd help form the Islamic Emirate of Balochistan. Another nation that breathes free thanks to the Indians.:tup:
first all that bold part defines what kind of person r u and yes thank you for telling again and again that india thinks of Pakistan as terrorists. yes i have watched that video and to tell u the truth a 1000 videos just like that and i should tall u that i dont give a **** about western masala journalists making money off of a single event " we r the deceivers . we r the terrorists .we r the trouble makers " we know that because we here that **** every day of the week but tell me one thing is America winning a war in Afghanistan . how did the 5000 Pakistan military men lost there lives in last few years. what about the 50000 deaths in the same period. yes we made the mistake of supporting America in the 80s and we r paying the price , every one blames but even with no resources we go out to fight in the wot . do we get the credit no we r an escape goat that gets the blame of Americas defeat. heck i dont even beleave they killed osama no proof u see.now i know that u r the kind of person who ll go on denying all i have said that is typical Indian thinking, u guys dont admit ur mistakes and just try to shout louder to bury them.
all said and done this event ll effect the dialogue happening between pakistan and india which peace loving ppl like me want un like extremist hate full trolls like u.

This BBC documentary "Secret Pakistan" completely exposed the pakistan nefarious designs... World forces should take appropriate action to get rid of terrorists....

first all that1. bold part defines what kind of person r u and yes thank you for telling again and again that india thinks of Pakistan as terrorists. yes i have watched that video and to tell u the truth a 1000 videos just like that and i should tall u that i dont give a **** about western masala journalists making money off of a single event " we r the deceivers . we r the terrorists .we r the trouble makers " we know that because we here that **** every day of the week but tell me one thing is America winning a war in Afghanistan . how did the 5000 Pakistan military men lost there lives in last few years. what about the 50000 deaths in the same period. yes we made the mistake of supporting America in the 80s and we r paying the price , every one blames but even with no resources we go out to fight in the wot . do we get the credit no we r an escape goat that gets the blame of Americas defeat. heck i dont even beleave they killed osama no proof u see.now i know that u r the kind of person who ll go on denying all i have said that is typical Indian thinking, u guys dont admit ur mistakes and just try to shout louder to bury them.
all said and done this event ll effect the dialogue happening between pakistan and india which peace loving ppl like me want un like extremist hate full trolls like u.

1. dude, go back and read. That comment was a response to RazPak who was saying my country should be destroyed. How else would anyone react lol? Let me pull a RazPak on you one day and let's see what you say.

2. I'm not an extremist or hateful. Neither am I a troll. I told you my perception and the common perception we have over this entire issue. It is no secret that we both harbor plenty of ill-feelings towards each other. I highlighted that. That doesn't make me a troll. And yes, you may want peace and dialogue. I'd like the same too, but I'd like to have alot of issues worked out first and for us to start trusting you again before that even happens. Now, how does that make me a troll? Or an extremist.

Look, I'm sure some of you guys understand where I'm coming from, because that's exactly the way you feel about us.

this is your work to do..i can show sympathy only... may god help you

yes because we all know that people on a PAKISTANI defence forum were waiting for your sympathy :lol:

you'll probably be another banned indian 'statistic' soon, but thanks for your touching post :laugh:

What on Earth made you say that? :cheesy: This just shows how ill-informed you are of the geopolitical situation in your neighborhood.

Like country , like media ...

Piece of sh!t slumstandard media ...what better can be expected? Lets see if bhartis have some shame and dignity ...if they have then they'll apologize!

You People don't understand how others look at you. I am really getting suspicious that this whole PDF thing is a Psy-Ops site to make School going Indians believe that Pakistan has a point.

Request to all Indians. Let's not waste time arguing about non-issues.

Look at them shamelessly denying everything. They may even argue that Muslims have nothing to do with "Islamic Terror". i don't buy the BS that "there's no Islamic Terror, only a few people are hijacking the religion of Peace".

Back
Top Bottom