What's new

INDIAN MEDIA AT ITS VERY BEST

--
Dear thanks for reply..
Sufiisam..
guest is right..
sufies is diffrent from orthodx islam.
do orthodox islam
do orthodox islam have scope for dance.. mystique.. Dhikr..Qawwali..Sama?
sufiisam is base of islam in indian subcontinet (. pak.india. banglas) as most were came from persia .. afg
Moinuddin Chishti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - from afg
Fakhr al-dīn Ibrahīm ‘Irāqī - from persia
and local indina like amir khusaro .. nizmudin aulia (chek wiki for ther birthpalce )
--
Ameer Khusro totally exposes the agenda of the program where the guest is talking abt indian wome
can you explain this ? i did not understnad
--
can you give me what best you say from pakistan ..?
links ?
--
yr media seems drives from nationalism and state propaganda jingoism and our focuses on the realism, subjective and focused analysis
please explain and prove with facts and links please
i can say same for your too .. so let argument based on facts..
--
note: ple dont close indina media of india tv or 2-2 talk show.. same goes for me dot only focus on zaid and luckman
LOL do u even know what i just said? Im giving u reply of yr recommendations abt Lok saba and rajya saba programs.

Sufism basically was a tactic introduced by our muslim ulema(sufies) who visited the region for the spread of islam. The Music, dance was a stop gap tactic used to attract the masses towards the Sufies. Im sure iu wont be convinced on this since yr a non muslim in the first place and lack indepth knowledge of basic principles of islam. Thats why today u see us muslims of south asia regardless of our background follow the same orthodox faith.

LOL do u even know what i just said? Im giving u reply of yr recommendations abt Lok saba and rajya saba programs.

Sufism basically was a tactic introduced by our muslim ulema(sufies) who visited the region for the spread of islam. The Music, dance was a stop gap tactic used to attract the masses towards the Sufies. Im sure iu wont be convinced on this since yr a non muslim in the first place and lack indepth knowledge of basic principles of islam. Thats why today u see us muslims of south asia regardless of our background follow the same orthodox faith.
--
tactics for speeding islam? by going agiant isalm teaching ?
but i dont subcribe it... every religion have offshot so for islam --sufiisam for hinuism it was bhakti movement
both intended for same destination but on diffrent paralel tracks ..
--
islam or any other relgion
yes i know less than others..
but what i know is based on solid principle and auntihic surce ...
--
who in south india follow same orthodox faith?
what is your defination of orthodx faith...?
let alsone south asia.. pak have many faith who subcribe to be true muslim faith..
even UP in india and kerala have difrent set of working relgion than each other ..
islam for UP guys is way more diffrent than for metro guy in india same diffrent too kerala guy..

--
tactics for speeding islam? by going agiant isalm teaching ?
but i dont subcribe it... every religion have offshot so for islam --sufiisam for hinuism it was bhakti movement
both intended for same destination but on diffrent paralel tracks ..
--
islam or any other relgion
yes i know less than others..
but what i know is based on solid principle and auntihic surce ...
--
what is your defination of orthodx faith...?
let alsone south asia.. pak have many faith who subcribe to be true muslim faith..
even UP in india and kerala have difrent set of working relgion than each other ..
islam for UP guys is way more diffrent than for metro guy in india same diffrent too kerala guy..
just like i predicted in my......u cant understand the glory of islam. BTW arnt todays muslims or the muslims of previous times followed the same 'orthodox' islam here in Pakistan and rest of South Asia.:lol:

just like i predicted in my......u cant understand the glory of islam. BTW arnt todays muslims or the muslims of previous times followed the same 'orthodox' islam here in Pakistan and rest of South Asia.:lol:
--
i asked simple question for ans and facts..
is being muslim be precondition to appriciate glory of islam ...?do non muslim cant appriciate and learn it?
do same logic apply for each relgion as
buddisam and hinduisam is way older than islam
--
i gave you reason and facts why its not same "orthodox" islam as per me..
-
still we dont know what "orthodox islam " is ? wahabi .. suni.. shia.. belravi.. sufi? which one is orthodax?
--
islam once pinnacle of scince becuae it ws open and embrasiv which accpet all.. so you got all discovry..
becuase scicne is all about open mind .. and accepting that there is more than way to be work out..
but that openess lost in trasition so this result of sect -difrrence but no development ..
--
let me ans of these question as you know more as practioner islam.. i would be happy to know that
what is your defination of orthodx islam...?
why glory of islam its era os scince advancement stopped?
is it neccesary to be muslim to undertsand gloty of islam?
what is glory of islam ?
can you suport your claim that all mulsim follow same islam (orthodx islam ) with authenic link and proof

Back
Top Bottom