What's new

Indian made weapons recovered from Swat militants

Dear Indians the difference between the Indian and Pakistani forces and authorities is that Pakistani forces after recovering the Indian weapons used by terrorists in Swat had reported the matter to concerned Pakistani authorities unlike Indians who just blow things out of proportion in the media.

The news about such a report was unearthed by the reporter of the quoted newspaper and hence we come to know about it. Otherwise Pakistani authorities always come up with accusations after thorough prob.

And i tell you the media persons went to Swat yesterday from Peshawar and other areas. they know the reality.

And if you remember few days back Pakistan said we had provide proof to the Indian govt and also US. Do you think we can say so without any that too to US and that too in the Media.

So how else do these agencies determine who made the weapons? Were they smelling of cowdung?

They way india "found out" ISI's involvement in the Kabul bombing.

They way india "blamed" Pakistan of cross border activities before 2000.

They way india accused freedom fighters in Kashmir getting support from Pakistan.

I think you are nit picking. You may contest the way information has been provided, but you cant contradict Indian weapons when they are visible. When claims like these are made there is tangible, reproducable evidence to back it up. I think Pakistani defence authorities are providing that evidence to you.
International politics is a messy game where you use your worst enemies to do your dirty deeds and then dorp them like unwanted clothes into the hands of your enemies. Two birds with a stone is akin to the situation. So wait and see whatthe Indians do.
Regards
Araz

Araz sahab my point was not to do nit picking but the way the news was presented, this news is of no credibility until it can be backed up with the serial number of guns and then it can be traced back to the origin.

And if it traces back does it means that INDIAN authorities have given it?

Dear Indians the difference between the Indian and Pakistani forces and authorities is that Pakistani forces after recovering the Indian weapons used by terrorists in Swat had reported the matter to concerned Pakistani authorities unlike Indians who just blow things out of proportion in the media.

The news about such a report was unearthed by the reporter of the quoted newspaper and hence we come to know about it. Otherwise Pakistani authorities always come up with accusations after thorough prob.

And i tell you the media persons went to Swat yesterday from Peshawar and other areas. they know the reality.

And if you remember few days back Pakistan said we had provide proof to the Indian govt and also US. Do you think we can say so without any that too to US and that too in the Media.

Oh please.....don't act holier than thou....Pakistani army never misses an opportunity to accuse India.

In the context of this discussion, here's an article claiming that Chinese weapons are being used in Afghanistan:

Chinese weapons 'reaching the Taliban' - Telegraph

Does this mean that China is supporting the Taliban/ Militia?

They way india "found out" ISI's involvement in the Kabul bombing.

They way india "blamed" Pakistan of cross border activities before 2000.

They way india accused freedom fighters in Kashmir getting support from Pakistan.

I am assuming that you consider these allegations to be false.

So, are you saying that Pakistan is making false allegations, just like you believe India did?

Araz sahab my point was not to do nit picking but the way the news was presented, this news is of no credibility until it can be backed up with the serial number of guns and then it can be traced back to the origin.

When President Musharraf is 1000% sure about the Indian involvement in tribal areas than do you think that he is joking without proofs?:crazy:

I am assuming that you consider these allegations to be false.

So, are you saying that Pakistan is making false allegations, just like you believe India did?

:argh:Again the same whining!

i think you are unable to breath comfortably while "living" inside the barrel of the gun. You better move up a little, may be near the "tempering of the rifiling" or the "forcing cone" so that you can see thw world around you.

:argh:Again the same whining!

i think you are unable to breath comfortably while "living" inside the barrel of the gun. You better move up a little, may be near the "tempering of the rifiling" or the "forcing cone" so that you can see thw world around you.

Are you planning to answer my question or just accuse me of whining?

I agree with Flintlock, i dont understand the 'structure' of the gun. The news report is ridiculously vague.

I agree with Flintlock, i dont understand the 'structure' of the gun. The news report is ridiculously vague.

When it comes to reporting on military affairs, South Asian journalism is notorious for grammatical and syntax errors - mostly because the military jargon is not used daily and translation ends up being faulty, not just by the journalists, but sometimes also by people in the defense establishment, and the reporters just type what they hear.

And if it traces back does it means that INDIAN authorities have given it?
Nitesh my friend
I never bother to answer questions that do not cause progression in the debate. The poroblem I have with your response is that , according to the press report, the Army has found weapons manufactured in India, on miscreants. You can counterargue that these weapons could easily have come off the the Afghan forces if you have supplied them or a third party, interested in creating a rift between us. Nobody presents serial numbers of weapons in a news article. To give you an example, when Our great and 100% reliable Godfather USA tells us that there is proof of Alqaeeda involvement in 9/11, did you or for that matter anyone bother to ask them what the proof was. Yet half the world acted to occupy 2 sovereign countries and wage a war the basis of which was later to prove wrong.Tell me which press article in any international news paper reveals the narture of evidence it has , on which it bases its accusations.
Nitesh there is a whole lot of ***** that gets hidden form the common man like you and me that we never get to see. The important point to ponder is :
a) the likelihood of the news being right or wrong and
B) the implications of it in case it is right.
There must be tangible evidence for the Army to come out and accuse India so openly, when not a couple of days ago, our PM has openly offered to investigate the involvement of ISI in the Indian high office Bombing.
The other and most important thing to ponder, keeping our nationalistic feelings aside, is who gets to gain from making the peace overtures get sour between these two countries. Unfortunately, not too often we have played other peoples dirty games for them for our short term material gains. The fact is we will both come to harm if we dont stop playing these silly games. We need to resolve all issues including Kashmir and move on to developing our economies so that the poor of our nation get some relief.
I hope you understand my sentiments in this regards
Araz

. Unfortunately, not too often we have played other peoples dirty games for them for our short term material gains. The fact is we will both come to harm if we dont stop playing these silly games. We need to resolve all issues including Kashmir and move on to developing our economies so that the poor of our nation get some relief.
I hope you understand my sentiments in this regards
Araz

Sir, your point is 100% err more than 100% valid that both countries have to make a resolve of solving the issues and working for betterment of people like us. But unfortunately politics....

But I feel there should be a start the saying goes "Better late then never".

Back
Top Bottom