What's new

Indian Listening Station In Oman Monitoring Pakistan's Naval Communications

Status
Not open for further replies.
If indian and listening post is a joke then pakitan retaliating with babur is a POOR JOKE !!

That's what most people are saying.. and as far as the listening post is concerned, if it really one, it's purpose will be finished before the actual action.. I don't see any problem even if OMAN tries to pacify pakistan by ordering indian military personnels to leave.

whooo... some chinese kids had a big dose of chromium it seems.. blabbering tripes which doesn't even make an iota of sense. :woot:

No, indian kids, if you can not understand, level up your IQ first.

Naval Communications..

Do they play Hiphop or is it just desi numbers?

What are you talking about, is there problem to post my point of " To govt. of India, stop talking for others, you look like stupid morons when you do it. China run on China wisdom not on the dictation and likes of some rouge state." here? It is very relevant to this thread, do you intend to start a troll?

Yes there is a problem because China isn't even being discussed here leaving aside advising Chinese govt in this thread and u should know that posting offtopic as per forum rules is not allowed?? Then pray tell me how it is relevant am i the one trolling here now ??

Mr. JUNIOR t.t.; you don't know jack about antennas! :lol:

misc-true-story-realistic-l.png

Mr. JUNIOR t.t.; you don't know jack about antennas! :lol:

Ok you educate us about Antennas Mr.Antenna encyclopaedia...
One liners and random smileys are rarely good and serve no purpose

I don't know why some chinese kids are getting hyper in this thread.. ;)

Ok you educate us about Antennas Mr.Antenna encyclopaedia...
One liners and random smileys are rarely good and serve no purpose

:tup:

I would agree here.. even i would like to know some stuffs !

To govt. of India, stop talking for others, you look like stupid morons when you do it. China run on China wisdom not on the dictation and likes of some rouge state.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...as-failed-chinese-report-2.html#ixzz2MCGEqxZo

I just changed china to india and india to china of a indian member @newdelhinsa 's post when there was a report about india from china. Funny. :omghaha:

Post reported for trolling and off topic rants. Doesn't make sense what you have wrote, I think you have missed the time for your medicine.

You both should get married, you have been at each other in many threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes there is a problem because China isn't even being discussed here leaving aside advising Chinese govt in this thread and u should know that posting offtopic as per forum rules is not allowed?? Then pray tell me how it is relevant am i the one trolling here now ??

You are right, it seems I misunderstood the contents of this artical. I will remove my posts.

I don't know why some chinese kids are getting hyper in this thread.. ;)

He got his nerve pressed by me in another thread. Since then his supervisor has asked him to level the score even if it doesn't make sense.

You both should get married, you have been at each other in many threads.

You don't need to referee. I would hate Blue light vs Blue light.

He got his nerve pressed by me in another thread. Since then his supervisor has asked him to level the score even if it doesn't make sense.

I still think @chinapakistan is a girl.

Last edited by a moderator:

I am not mental indian.:smitten: If I think I made mistake, I simplly admit it and try to fix it, it is quite different from you right?

Discretely gathering intelligence means :raise: Not to advertise it :omghaha: or it will beat the purpose of having a listening post.unless you think Indians intelligence should advertise with bill boards and TV advertisement about their activities.

Some Pakistanis think its their patriotic duties to deny at all cost the involvement of Arabs in anti pakistan activities:astagh: except they forget to be patriotic means looking after pakistan.:pakistan:

Discretely gathering intelligence means :raise: Not to advertise it :omghaha: or it will beat the purpose of having a listening post.unless you think Indians intelligence should advertise with bill boards and TV advertisement about their activities.

Some Pakistanis think its their patriotic duties to deny at all cost the involvement of Arabs in anti pakistan activities:astagh: except they forget to be patriotic means looking after pakistan.:pakistan:

The indigestion many of us are suffering is not due to Arab betrayal...
It doesnt make sense that a Listening station can be so discrete that nobody knows about it...Antennas and dish antennas will be all over the place and very prominent.

I am not mental indian.:smitten: If I think I made mistake, I simplly admit it and try to fix it, it is quite different from you right?

Good for you.
Without derailing the thread,

I would say this news by some bloger is insignificant. If the source is from France then France has been spying and listening to traffic in IOR with better resources after USA. One has to see why such leak was made on India's listening ports which caters Indian sea lane traffic having high saturation on these routs. Not to mention our 24/7 anti piracy missions in the same region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom