What's new

Indian Listening Station In Oman Monitoring Pakistan's Naval Communications

Status
Not open for further replies.
India and listening post in Oman joke of the year. :lol:
This is how India will counter Gawadar by fake news reports, let the munna bhai loog have some fun.

It wasn't India that released the news.

It wasn't India that released the news.

India Oman have defense pact that nobody realizes as a crucial input as for as these listening devices are concerned.

The presence of India in Oman and chahabar has nothing to do with Pakistan. India can counter PN if there is a war which I highly doubt in present scenario.
The presence of India has to do with countering Chinese moves in IOR, As China expands into IOR, India will take initiatives to counter those moves and this is one of them.
Chahabar port offers alternate supply route in case of blockade of our oil supplies and India do not treat the Iranian port as military base rather a life line in case of war with Chinese.

India also has presence in Horn of Africa and other oil choke points in IOR , It is natural and essential for us to make our supply lines safer and reliable.

...And Chahabar also provide alternate route to AFGHANISTAN for INDIA. Which is highly strategic point & also reduce the Gwader propaganda.
Along side of that IN have birthing rights as well as refueling rights in Muscet & Chahabar, even in case of war scenario.:smokin:

No one is "self bragging" neither this blogger claims anything BS.

His source is a neutral French source as has been stated in the very first line itself:

There is no need to give Pakistanis more confronting scenarios to ponder, they already think they are best bravdos in the region will contain India in next 10 year will blast Oman's sea travellers for that.

The world has listened to so many Pakistani threatenings that now it has become nauseatingly laborious to answer them back. These guys have been outsourcing their security needs to hyper powers by compromising on so many things. Let us not make them over alarmed on things which are of little significance.

I would like you to study how difficult it is to intercept signals of a foreign nation from these listening ports.

...And Chahabar also provide . Which is highly strategic point & also reduce the Gwader propaganda.
Along side of that IN have birthing rights as well as refueling rights in Muscet & Chahabar, even in case of war scenario.:smokin:

As for the Chabahar (not Chahabar), India would be at the mercy of Iran.

indians making oman sounds like a shuper duper pawaar- :omghaha:-
Against Pakistan for them even maldives is a shuper pawaar- :hitwall:-

i will not be surprised if during war time indians would be send packing home-
Oman is a GCC member and of course it will succumb to the pressure exerted by Saudi Arabia- Common sense indians-

btw i also read a blog saying Pakistan has ICBM's- believe that suckers- :lol:-

beta jab pakistaniyon ko gwadar ka thikana nahin pata tha tab se hai yeh listening post ;) :lol:

^^ ;) :lol:

As of now Gawadar is not naval base there is no military presence but in near future you will see economic and forces activity.
I am sure some followers of chankiya behind this fake news report, after brilliant move by Pakistan to give control of Gawadar to China they wanted to project India also as a clever state :partay: Btw India and Pakistan can monitor each other communications easily from these locations.
2vbua39.jpg

...And Chahabar also provide alternate route to AFGHANISTAN for INDIA. Which is highly strategic point & also reduce the Gwader propaganda.
Few days back Indians were showing their tactical chankiya brilliance to use Chahbar as competitor to Gawadar and suddenly Iran announced Billion dollar investment in Gawadar to build oil refinery. :rofl:

It is really amusing LISTENING to some smoldering jockeys here!

About the guys located in Ras al Hadd, I am sure they must be listening to the rhythmic music from Radio Dhofar; when they are not listening to something else...........................;)

As for the Chabahar (not Chahabar), India would be at the mercy of Iran.

Yes of-course, but India make a harbor there from 0 and also provide connectivity from inner land of Iran & Afghanistan. It is just not vital for India but also for Iran, because it is too close to gulf strait. So that was beneficial for twice of country. So can guess the contract b/w India & Iran.:azn:

Few days back Indians were showing their tactical chankiya brilliance to use Chahbar as competitor to Gawadar and suddenly Iran announced Billion dollar investment in Gawadar to build oil refinery. :rofl:

Oh yeah, is that Billion-Dollar Iranian Refinery in Gwadar for real?
(Pls read our Niaz saab's explanation of why it is not)

I hope that it does not meet the fate of :
Abu Dhabi Group Cancels Massive Pakistan Project

Abu Dhabi Group cancels $45bn Pakistan project | Real Estate | AMEinfo.com

Aye, there is many a slip between the cup and lip!! :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom