What's new

Indian Listening Station In Oman Monitoring Pakistan's Naval Communications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think @chinapakistan is a girl.

:guns:

Does being a girl or a boy have any business with posting in PDF?
BTW, I am definitly not a gril, here is my picture.:cheesy:
1-111129142211.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting to see Indians somersaulting over a ridiculous piece of nonsense.

Does anyone seriously think that sensitive military communications are conducted unencrypted so any schmuck with a radio can just listen in?

chanakyaneeti. Drama karo (Gwadar) aur backdoor entry se apni fauj andar laga do (Oman Indian Navy). Phir boriya bistar lagakar
teenpati khelo :welcome:

Interesting to see Indians somersaulting over a ridiculous piece of nonsense.

Does anyone seriously think that sensitive military communications are conducted unencrypted so any schmuck with a radio can just listen in?
Are you that isolated from the world that you donot know that military communications are intercepted and decrypted as well - quite regularly.

Particularly by nations that are quite large and have a lot of computing capability.

Ha ha ha...Brotherhood wet dreams with the arabees!

On serious note there is no need to trust either - we should have a neutral relationship focused on exporting our products and importing their energy!

That is exactly what i want in our nation. To hell with Muslim brotherhood of nations. It is a lame excuse to justify something that never existed. We should just mind our own business, solve our own problems and live a life in peace for once.

Are you that isolated from the world that you donot know that military communications are intercepted and decrypted as well - quite regularly.

Particularly by nations that are quite large and have a lot of computing capability.

Do you know the computing power needed to decrypt military grade communications?

How secure is AES against brute force attacks?

even with a supercomputer, it would take 1 billion billion years to crack the 128-bit AES key using brute force attack.

Military grade communication typically uses 512-bit encryption.

People living in our country are from different origins. We have no intention of becoming Arab as we have got our own identity.

Keep dreaming.

That is exactly what i want in our nation. To hell with Muslim brotherhood of nations. It is a lame excuse to justify something that never existed. We should just mind our own business, solve our own problems and live a life in peace for once.

I have great regards for people like you who are not insecure.. :tup:

not trolling and a bit offtopic though : you country's missiles are named after foreign/arab/turk/mongolian invaders .. they equally ostracized the people of both now pakistan and now India..

glorifying them is tantamount to appreciating their work which i must say was inhuman to say the least.. combined with the islamic beacon you guys portray yourselves, doesn't paint a true picture of what islam is..

post is totally offtopic and you guys can just plainly abstain from any retort though !

Kinda difficult considering your two neighbors India and Afghanistan and their policy towards you. Then there is the internal strife. It is important for Pakistan to start developing more foreign relations with larger nations similar to the current policy it has with China. One based on mutual trust. Hopefully new friendships wouldn't do a USA on Pakistan tho :D

People living in our country are from different origins. We have no intention of becoming Arab as we have got our own identity.

Keep dreaming.

So you guys are not Arabs as claimed by many experts....you are definitely not Indians...So could you specify what?? Becuase genetics say something else...

Do you know the computing power needed to decrypt military grade communications?

How secure is AES against brute force attacks?

even with a supercomputer, it would take 1 billion billion years to crack the 128-bit AES key using brute force attack.

Military grade communication typically uses 512-bit encryption.

Let me ask a direct question - are you implying that military signals are not intercepted and decrypted ?

India is very sensible on this front. It just plods along quietly building partnerships and outposts, with little fuss and without causing a stir. When China tries to do something similar the World's press have a field day, hypocrisy that suits India just fine. India certainly seems to be doing an excellent job of boosting their survelivne and intel gathering activities in ten IOR.

+ interestingly IIRC I had said as much on this topic not long ago based on conversarions with a freind/source of mine. He had said that India was involved in such activities across the IOR and specifically in the Gulf. My source came good it seems!

i'd like to remind u of this one also..develepment of chahbahar port-iran.. our strategists think good
azc32v.gif

I have great regards for people like you who are not insecure.. :tup:

not trolling and a bit offtopic though : you country's missiles are named after foreign/arab/turk/mongolian invaders .. they equally ostracized the people of both now pakistan and now India..

glorifying them is tantamount to appreciating their work which i must say was inhuman to say the least.. combined with the islamic beacon you guys portray yourselves, doesn't paint a true picture of what islam is..

post is totally offtopic and you guys can just plainly abstain from any retort though !

Just answered someones question. Well missiles can only be used to destroy so i am just glad we didnt name it after our own heros.

Kinda difficult considering your two neighbors India and Afghanistan and their policy towards you. Then there is the internal strife. It is important for Pakistan to start developing more foreign relations with larger nations similar to the current policy it has with China. One based on mutual trust. Hopefully new friendships wouldn't do a USA on Pakistan tho :D

Well that is why i said we should solve our own problems. Anyways off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom