What's new

Indian Listening Station In Oman Monitoring Pakistan's Naval Communications

Status
Not open for further replies.
WW2 didn't have the computing technology to use long encryption keys on the fly. We do now.

Computers now are fast enough that we can use 512-bit keys and robust algorithms to encrypt/decrypt large amounts of data in real time.

The way to crack a code is to use HUMINT to narrow the set of possible keys into a manageable set and iterate brute force through them. There are potential technologies using quantum computers, but AFAIK they are all in the lab stage.

So what do all the SIGINT guys in militaries do these days?

Well that answers why we shouldn't trust arabs. Good thing that our policy is shifting from gulf countries to Iran.

Don't forget Indian consulate in Zahedan, where state of Iran was allowing Bugtis to go and have Indian passport and travel abroad.

Don't forget Indian consulate in Zahedan, where state of Iran was allowing Bugtis to go and have Indian passport and travel abroad.

U sound as if all balochs just waltz into iranian teritorry where Indians consulate is disbursing Indian passports like free alchohol during elections :lol:

Our ancestores were pagan hindus, how and why in gods name should we identify with them

Our main enemy today is hindu india as muslims in pakistan naming missiles after muslim generals who destroyed hindus makes perfect sense, surely you can see that

Pakistans missiles were named after men who decimated millions of hindus

1. But, majority of those who have died were pakistanis, don't you agree?

2. pakistani missiles are named after Afghanistani generals isn't it amusing??

Considering that pakistans missiles if fired at india will complete the same job

I think they are correctly named

1. What same job???

2. Will they only kill Hindus and leave Muslims and Christians unharmed???

Even if there were a smoking gun, you'd still be protecting the arse of the Gulfee----Arab masters......... :what:

@arp2041, thanks for brining the treachery of the Gufleeeeeeez out in the open........... :enjoy:

More of a hoax...
Nothing on raas al Hadd except some radio transmission towers..

Ra's al Hadd,listening station - Google Maps

These cannot be listening stations..the structure suggests otherwise

Ra's al Hadd,listening station - Google Maps

other than these,nothing of interest on the whole eastern coast of Oman

Another lover of the "Ummah" .... some words of wisdom for legacy-Zia-droids:

Al hazzaa habba habba - niklay ga teray gaison ka bara dabba....... habooooooobshhhhyyyyyyyyyy..... :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
No, considering there was no pakistan

Tamerlane alone killed hundreads of thousands of hindus around dheli and northern india when he invaded india

Today our main enemy is hindu india, naming missiles after these is a psycological ploy used countless times througj out history

considering india is 80%hindu our missiles will kill mostly hindus, its just how it is

Even if there were a smoking gun, you'd still be protecting the arse of the Gulfee----Arab masters......... :what:

@arp2041, thanks for brining the treachery of the Gufleeeeeeez out in the open........... :enjoy:

they are not my masters.
Plus this nasty comment was uncalled for.My comment was based on observation on google maps and comparison to other listening/radio espionage stations.

Why be an idiot?

Another lover of the "Ummah" .... some words of wisdom for legacy-Zia-droids:

Al hazzaa habba habba - niklay ga teray gaison ka bara dabba....... habooooooobshhhhyyyyyyyyyy..... :omghaha:

I see you're here Captain. You think the news has meat in it? What are we guys trying to snoop into, maybe we just want to listen to officer's pillow talks. :angel:

Dude, you always jump the gun whenever such a thing pops up.. I could tell you a ton of information on the involvement, however, you'd not agree as the vicious cycle of blame and counter blame will start. I can ASSURE you that there is no GREATER threat to the unity of Pakistan than the Arabs and their policy of getting their interests protected at ALL COSTS.

they are not my masters.
Plus this nasty comment was uncalled for.My comment was based on observation on google maps and comparison to other listening/radio espionage stations.

Dude, you always jump the gun whenever such a thing pops up.. I could tell you a ton of information on the involvement, however, you'd not agree as the vicious cycle of blame and counter blame will start. I can ASSURE you that there is no GREATER threat to the unity of Pakistan than the Arabs and their policy of getting their interests protected at ALL COSTS.

I am fed up of your tall claims of being the "Know all"
Most of your comments end up with similar Phrases...
I can tell you this..i can tell you that....But apparently you know jack.or seems like this.

I don't blame India for the station, it's your job to protect your country at all costs. I blame the "ummah" snakes for selling out quicker than it takes to change a dish-dasha.

I have some nice words about them, however, I do not want to accumulate sins on their behalf.....

I see you're here Captain. You think the news has meat in it? What are we guys trying to snoop into, maybe we just want to listen to officer's pillow talks. :angel:

Dude, my claims have at least logic behind them.... and yours?

I don't know anything yet I make sense... and you???????

I am fed up of your tall claims of being the "Know all"
Most of your comments end up with similar Phrases...
I can tell you this..i can tell you that....But apparently you know jack.or seems like this.

@Hyperion just curious, what is with the Arab-Pakistan relation?? I thought Pakistan is Ally of Gulf/Arab Countries??

No, considering there was no pakistan

Tamerlane alone killed hundreads of thousands of hindus around dheli and northern india when he invaded india

Today our main enemy is hindu india, naming missiles after these is a psycological ploy used countless times througj out history

considering india is 80%hindu our missiles will kill mostly hindus, its just how it is

Such succinct and spot on logic. Here's the deal though- how about you zero in on one great fellow from Pakistan itself, Pakistan the nation that is and not the result of its banal urge to borrow heroes from other nations just because they happen to share the religion of Islam, and name your glorious missiles after these great names. That might actually be a more successful form of psy-ops. The name of Ghauri on a missile doesn't throw a spanner in India's day, it just doesn't remind of us Pakistan so its really not going to bring the point home. Although, on a personal note Shaheen scares me aplenty since its my ex's name. :fie: Try Jinnah maybe- now he was a formidable fellow.

No. We are friends with Saudi Arabia, however, not with "all" the arab countries. Most are very hostile to our existence.

@Hyperion just curious, what is with the Arab-Pakistan relation?? I thought Pakistan is Ally of Gulf/Arab Countries??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom