What's new

Indian INSAS get jammed multiple times while LOC firefight

Not an issue.
Army is happy with all INSAS variants. They want another rifle only because they want another calibre due to change in their own strategy.

All guns jam. After the first batch, not one complaint was heard about the INSAS.
All these foreign agents who want kickbacks and all those who mock Indians still have to refer to incidents from two decades ago to belittle this gun system.

Not an issue.
Army is happy with all INSAS variants. They want another rifle only because they want another calibre due to change in their own strategy.

All guns jam. After the first batch, not one complaint was heard about the INSAS.
All these foreign agents who want kickbacks and all those who mock Indians still have to refer to incidents from two decades ago to belittle this gun system.
I think you should stick with it

Yes they are but not so often.

What do you mean .."not so often". If a particular gun is jamming due foreign body ingestion. Then it would keep jamming until it has been thoroughly cleaned.

I think you should stick with it
We'll be sticking with one lakh of the new INSAS 1C for our 5.56 needs.
jqHcm2X.jpg

Such a shitty rifle Indian Army use . My hunting assault rifles are much reliable then the shown in the video.

And absolutely no gun discipline or tactics. He is clearing the rifle while the it is faced down Or sideways and that too in closed environment of a bunker. So that if he misses the trigger by chance and accidentally the bullet is fired it may bounce back and hit him or his over enthusiastic comrades.

But firing main mazaa aa gayaa.. Kitane Maare?
I do not think the way he was firing hit anybody and did achieve nothing but waste the bullets. targeted aiming and firing blindly are different things. Rather than going full out, he should have fired three bullets every 5-7 seconds. His firing seems ineffective. But this is only my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom