What's new

INDIAN IN LAND OF PAKISTAN

Is this True ????????????????????????????

indopakistange.blogspot.in

Shadows Of Pakistan

For first few days most scary and weird thing happen in Pakistan with Indians is "Shadow" , Shadow are ISI agents which keeps watch on Indians in Pakistan , Mostly 24/7 . Generally these people keep watch on Home , Activities , Visiting People . One is outside my Home right now !!!! poor guy , all the time on duty , some times i feel i should invite him for coffee .

Many people told me not get scare with these people "shadows" and realized that later on , Many Indian People speak to them. But i don't have any plan Right now.

That's nature of our relationship, same happens to Pakistanis in India. I don't think there is any harm in it as these shadows don't interfere in your life. BTW - is the blogger informant/official of RAW because for a common man can't notice these shadows.

i hear the salwar suits made there are better than you can get anywhere in india.

Pakistani fashion industry is world class.

and yeh the tailoring apart from textile stuff is also very good.

when i visited India i carried some fine cotton for few some Indian ladies there as they had asked for due to its quality

Spring Onioni : can help you in a better read :) here

Ya , .. It's good too , But Live Action attract more , I hope blog writer will write more because it's direct people to people contact.

The piece published in The Hindu was real written by a real writer who work for a real organisation and it wasnt a fiction but live action as he had experinced during his Pakistan visit.

i will give zero credibility to the blogger of yours unless he mention his real name and prove that he is an Indian working in Indian embassy in Pakistan.

ok, india does not have any capability to produce any quality stuff.. i think you will now be happy.

Infact you were ON insecurity ladder NOT me neither i said India cant produce any qualiuty stuff.

It was YOU who felt insecure and came up with justification that India exports all the quality stuff hence none for local consumption if that what your answer implied?

Infact you were ON insecurity ladder NOT me neither i said India cant produce any qualiuty stuff.

It was YOU who felt insecure and came up with justification that India exports all the quality stuff hence none for local consumption if that what your answer implied?

yeah, i am insecure that india cannot produce good quality stuff :(

north korea also has good quality roads. no food there though unlike pakistan.

That's nature of our relationship, same happens to Pakistanis in India. I don't think there is any harm in it as these shadows don't interfere in your life. BTW - is the blogger informant/official of RAW because for a common man can't notice these shadows.

Actually they do not try to hide also. So any person will notice them sooner or, latter.. Many of them get tea n coffee from the home they are shadowing..

Back
Top Bottom