What's new

Indian immigrant beaten in Israel in apparent coronavirus-linked hate crime

All over the Muslim world. Since 1,300 years ago and end of the righteous caliphate Muslims have been searching for this 'devout Muslim'. And as many Muslims we have, we have that many opinions as to who is 'devout Muslim'. To some Mullah Omar, to some Mullah Rizvi, to some Osama Bin Laden, to some the local cleric and the list goes on. In the meantime they all fight to establish they are 'devout Muslims'.

Continue searching and killing .....
This is not so difficult as you think. Western mindsets make it difficult. You can not judge a devout Muslim from sitting at the Cambridge height and colonial parameters.

All over the Muslim world. Since 1,300 years ago and end of the righteous caliphate Muslims have been searching for this 'devout Muslim'. And as many Muslims we have, we have that many opinions as to who is 'devout Muslim'. To some Mullah Omar, to some Mullah Rizvi, to some Osama Bin Laden, to some the local cleric and the list goes on. In the meantime they all fight to establish they are 'devout Muslims'.

Continue searching and killing .....
The thread is not about Muslims, so please take your hate elsewhere and stop writing off topic comments.

This is not so difficult as you think. Western mindsets make it difficult.
Pakistan itself is creation of westoxified people like Rehmat Ali [Cambridge]. Jinnah [Oxford], Iqbal [Heidelburg].

And all the Mullah Lal Masjid, Rizvi's etc and other tards are product of desi Islam.

Israel is a country made of mostly third rated European whites who would otherwise u continue to use their outhouse toilets in either Poland or Ukraine.

Israel is a country made of mostly third
If they are 'third rate' I wonder what it makes their Arab neighbours ........

How about the culprits in this thread?
Two hands up. I am one of them. How you keeping. Avoiding Chinese I hope ?

Ps. I just learn't now what they mean't by 'yellow peril'.

Pakistan itself is creation of westoxified people like Rehmat Ali [Cambridge]. Jinnah [Oxford], Iqbal [Heidelburg].

And all the Mullah Lal Masjid, Rizvi's etc and other tards are product of desi Islam.
You are correct about Rahmat Ali and Jinnah. However, Lal Masjid mullahs are the products of colonial Jahilyat aka desi Islam. Western Secularism created the words like Mullah to discredit Islam. Pork eating, Muslim named graduate clerk is nothing but a Jahil.

If they are 'third rate' I wonder what it makes their Arab neighbours ........

Ps. I just learn't now what they mean't by 'yellow peril'.

Indus = Hindus as per linguistics as Latin ' H ' is unpronounced. Indus Pakistani means Hindu Pakistani.

I dont see any real issue with your posts here friend, you are consistent and you flesh out your point of view and willing to take on your own countrymen extensively on certain sensitive matters. Always respect for that from me....though I have the larger context for it to say so (others without it might get slighted/reactionary, just like I also was much earlier).

But I got an issue with the one-liner jab and scoot types though (and I also have context on them too, and it doesnt stack up to anything worthwhile).....since they been getting free pass compared to most others....so testing the waters again on "do rules apply to all" etc...

As for 2nd part:

Yes I have pretty much self-quarantined myself friend....and waiting as best I can for angel of death to finish its current wave and hopefully be merciful as possible.

Thanks for asking....and I hope you and yours stay safe and bear this out as best as possible.

Retribution on China will be for later and longer term. People already discussing much on this everywhere.

Hope to see you at some point in the old hangout when you feel like it, ppl still discussing steadily there on stuff from time to time.

@HRK @WebMaster @jaibi @The Eagle @Dubious @PakSword @Irfan Baloch

Well, are we so tolerant that we cann't call the good people of Ganga... Ganguz...because it is supposed to hurt tender indian feelings or whatnotz... but good Indians can call us 'rats' ... on theoretically OurForum? @Reddington @SIPRA @Mentee @StormBreaker

Anyhow, it is what it is...
Good Indians can't call us rats. Please press the report button nor create a GHQ thread if report is not addressed.

Strongly disagree here.
Iqbal studied after his bachelor's there. So so he was much more mature. The welfare of Muslims was in his blood. And he was a visionary. Else we would be facing Delhi riots too

I don't know about rehmat Ali. And the rest.

Indus = Hindus as per linguistics as Latin ' H ' is unpronounced. Indus Pakistani means Hindu Pakistani.
Yes that's the geography around river Indus.
Over the course of years, foreign civilizations had dominated both sides of Indus and more so on western side.

Back
Top Bottom