What's new

Indian immigrant beaten in Israel in apparent coronavirus-linked hate crime

Thankfully, they didn't think he was a Pakistani rat !!!
The same rat that you worship?
article-2566748-1BC8DF7600000578-809_964x721.jpg

Your views are duely noted and respected.

However, Brahma brought the heavenly waters to the Earth and Shiva tamed Ganga... both are the pillars of Indian beliefs and history ...and of course, Vishnu.

Hence, Ganga is Ganga because of Brahma which Paks must respect and never insult!

Brahmaputra is equally important as it is the only male river in India as it considered the son of Brahma....rivers in general are venerated by theistic Hindus...there are many paeans to the SIndhu too in the Rig Veda, though the most bombastic ones are to the Sarasvati, the Asikni and the Parusni

It goes to your credit that you made Paks aware and proud of OurContinuousHeritage... still waiting for your return to good old form
I will my brother. I just got tired of crap directed at my ethnic group emanating mostly from certain demography and got distracted. But I want to bury that and move back to my passion. The history, heritage of the mighty lands of Indus Basin, one of the few places that can claim to be 'cradles of civilization'. At time when the so called superior Nordic blue eyed blondes were running around trying to cover their hinds with pieces of animal skin and grunting as form of communication, or our easterly neighbours were hanging of trees on banks of Ganga munching on bananas with their tiny male forms listing in the wind.

We have 8,000 years continuum that needs owning and celebrating.

Regardless, only a devout Muslim like Sultan Aurangzeb ( no imposter !) has the right to be the head of state and government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Only then , we will be able to keep our heads high as a nation. Otherwise, forget about it. Imposter cockroaches will eat us alive !

Last edited:
Wasnt prophet moses black ?
You are reasoning with racism?
Thats not possible.
Didnt KKK claim that god is white?

I heard the black Jews moving from.africa are being disliked too.
The worst are poor Ethiopian Jews. Literally treated like trash , and from this thread we know , also Indian Jews.
However racist attacks on black or dark Jews are not uncommon in Israel.
This was a state built on religion same as Pakistan.
But ethnic division is very common .
That's why they need a constant state of war to keep their unity intact and stop themselves fighting among each other.

All over Europe, Corona hate attacks have been reported against Chinese race people, including UK.
These days Chinese people in Europe cover their faces with mask once they leave home.

Last edited:
All over Europe, Corona hate attacks have been reported against Chinese race people, including UK.
These days Chinese people in Europe cover their faces with mask once the leave home.
Nothing in Manchester though. Chinese takeaways here are doing business as usual.

Regardless, only a devout Muslim like Sultan Aurangzeb ( no imposter !) has the right to be the head of state
All over the Muslim world. Since 1,300 years ago and end of the righteous caliphate Muslims have been searching for this 'devout Muslim'. And as many Muslims we have, we have that many opinions as to who is 'devout Muslim'. To some Mullah Omar, to some Mullah Rizvi, to some Osama Bin Laden, to some the local cleric and the list goes on. In the meantime they all fight to establish they are 'devout Muslims'.

Continue searching and killing .....

Back
Top Bottom