What's new

indian ib issues warning for hindu piligrims visiting j&k

doremon

Reaction score
Country
India
New Delhi: The Amarnath Yatra beginning on June 28 is once against under the radar of terrorists. The International Baccalaureate (IB) on Thursday issued a terror alert for Amarnath Yatra and advised forces to be extra vigilant.

In the last one month, seven terrorists were intercepted and killed in Anantnag but the sources admitted that some of the terrorists have got through and may have merged with the local population.

However, Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on June 20 had said there was no increased threat perception to this year's Amarnath yatra compared to previous years and fears of attack as reported in the media were "gross exaggeration".
Meanwhile, the first batch of over 3,000 pilgrims on Thursday left for the holy cave shrine of Amarnath in south Kashmir Himalayas amidst tight security from Jammu. The batch comprising of 3,157 yatris, including 563 women and 37 children, was flagged off by state Tourism Minister GA Mir at Jammu base camp.

The batch left from Yatri Niwas in a fleet of 96 vehicles, including 75 buses and 21 LMVs at around 5:45 AM on Thursday amid tight security and in the presence of several civil and police officials. As per the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) only 15,000 yatris will be allowed to move towards the Amarnath cave shrine everyday - 7,500 from Phelgam and an equal number from Baltal. Keeping in view the huge influx of unregistered devotees visiting the state, civil administration has set-up spot registration counters at different places.

news source cnn ibn

Lies, Deception, Deceit, propaganda and nothing more than that by IB. We the people of JK have always venerated the yatras. Infact, this is a part and parcel of our culture to honour the yatras who are visiting Kashmir to offer religous duties. Such kind of cheap statements are simply uncalled for!!

there is no threat to yatris in kashmir .this is propaganda to show the world that ongoing struggle in kashmir is communal not for liberation

Lies, Deception, Deceit, propaganda and nothing more than that by IB. We the people of JK have always venerated the yatras. Infact, this is a part and parcel of our culture to honour the yatras who are visiting Kashmir to offer religous duties. Such kind of cheap statements are simply uncalled for!!

|Really ? where is pandits then?

there is no threat to yatris in kashmir .this is propaganda to show the world that ongoing struggle in kashmir is communal not for liberation

:lol:...........the ongoing 'struggle' in kashmir is COMMUNAL ............No one doubts it. Forget me ............even the most hard pressed 'secular' congress agents will also call it that :lol:

New Delhi: The Amarnath Yatra beginning on June 28 is once against under the radar of terrorists. The International Baccalaureate (IB) on Thursday issued a terror alert for Amarnath Yatra and advised forces to be extra vigilant.

In the last one month, seven terrorists were intercepted and killed in Anantnag but the sources admitted that some of the terrorists have got through and may have merged with the local population.

However, Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on June 20 had said there was no increased threat perception to this year's Amarnath yatra compared to previous years and fears of attack as reported in the media were "gross exaggeration".
Meanwhile, the first batch of over 3,000 pilgrims on Thursday left for the holy cave shrine of Amarnath in south Kashmir Himalayas amidst tight security from Jammu. The batch comprising of 3,157 yatris, including 563 women and 37 children, was flagged off by state Tourism Minister GA Mir at Jammu base camp.

The batch left from Yatri Niwas in a fleet of 96 vehicles, including 75 buses and 21 LMVs at around 5:45 AM on Thursday amid tight security and in the presence of several civil and police officials. As per the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) only 15,000 yatris will be allowed to move towards the Amarnath cave shrine everyday - 7,500 from Phelgam and an equal number from Baltal. Keeping in view the huge influx of unregistered devotees visiting the state, civil administration has set-up spot registration counters at different places.

news source cnn ibn

just how stupid are you?
International Baccalaureate

news source cnn ibn

Stupidity at its best.

How exactly is doremon stupid for copy pasting an article from CNN ? :azn: ........................ its clear to most that IB is 'Intelligence Bureau', which unfortunately is more into tracking Non Congres political parties and gathering Intel about them, than catching terrorists.

First he gave no source.
second the article is false as it refers to IB as International Baccalaureate.
i know its hard for you as your need to grasp at straws to try to show down the govt but at least have the sense to acknowledge when there is a mistake.

Ps: the post was not directed at you why are you getting so hot and bothered?

First he gave no source.
second the article is false as it refers to IB as International Baccalaureate.
i know its hard for you as your need to grasp at straws to try to show down the govt but at least have the sense to acknowledge when there is a mistake.

Ps: the post was not directed at you why are you getting so hot and bothered?

You are just pathetic ..............

J&K: IB issues terror alert for Amarnath Yatra, asks forces to be extra vigilant

New Delhi: The Amarnath Yatra beginning on June 28 is once against under the radar of terrorists. The Intelligence Bureau (IB) on Thursday issued a terror alert for Amarnath Yatra and advised forces to be extra vigilant.

They have now corrected the article.

Clutching at straws indeed ..........:disagree:

You are just pathetic ..............

J&K: IB issues terror alert for Amarnath Yatra, asks forces to be extra vigilant

They have now corrected the article.

Clutching at straws indeed ..........:disagree:
I know its hard for you considering your comprehension problems. but we are discussing the article posted by the OP. since he never corrected the article i stand by what i said earlier. that the subject matter in the original article was wrong.
again what is your problem if i question the op? is it another of your ID?

I know its hard for you considering your comprehension problems. but we are discussing the article posted by the OP. since he never corrected the article i stand by what i said earlier. that the subject matter in the original article was wrong.

Why should OP correct the article ? .........is he the editor of CNN IBN ? ...........clutching at more straws. :cheesy:

I know its hard for your considering your comprehension problems. but we are discussing the article posted by the OP. since he never corrected the article i stand by what i said earlier. that the subject matter in the original article was wrong.
again what is your problem if i question the op? is it another of your ID?

Why should OP correct the article ? .........is he the editor of CNN IBN ? ...........clutching at more straws. :cheesy:

Thanks for proving my point.

Back
Top Bottom