What's new

Indian Army troops put on alert along LoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope... it has more to do with swapping wives,ration scams,throwing youngsters out of trains,rapes in IOK and NE,fake encounters,reporting fake battles with PA,giving out medals to soldiers who turn out alive after sometime... :lol: ... among other crimes...

See, such a ridiculous army of India was able to break up Pakistan in 1971 by defeating the super Duper professional Pakistani army.. Imagine what would happen if Indian army was professional as well.. :)

See, such a ridiculous army of India was able to break up Pakistan in 1971 by defeating the super Duper professional Pakistani army.. Imagine what would happen if Indian army was professional as well.. :)
true wel said......:sniper:

Odds didnt favour us.. nor did the bengali populations... or even the location of East wing... what abt 1000 years of humiliation?when ur ancestors were fighting for the muslim rulers? :lol:

lol who came up with that figure of 120,000 are you serious? Stop spreading your false propaganda and Kashmir is and will remain ours!!

buddy why dont you come?
he is afraid that the 72 virgins promised are not virgin at all and hence he is scared that everything will go in vain and so is trying to find one if not 72 here and he is still trying to find one :lol:

Odds didnt favour us.. nor did the bengali populations... or even the location of East wing... what abt 1000 years of humiliation?when ur ancestors were fighting for the muslim rulers? :lol:

First you people should decide who actually you are ?? Arabs, Successor of IVC or converted people or something else like hybrid or mixture of all..

And look at your present condition ruler of past are now slaves of USA.

I meant Indians, like in Mumbai. One of the proudest moments of my life
there were muslims also killed in 26/11 if killing them makes you proud then their goes your theory of the book of all muslims are brothers and sisters out of the window

there were muslims also killed in 26/11 if killing them makes you proud then their goes your theory of the book of all muslims are brothers and sisters out of the window

Collateral!

de got wiped out by marathas :rofl:

I don't know, the wiki does. Maybe an Indian woman wrote it?

Funniest thing is that an Indian gave the link :lols
How do you know. Ohh!! I forgot , our army raped your army quite a number of times. Lollz z... :taz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom