What's new

Indian Army troops put on alert along LoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shameful confession & confirmation of Indian inhuman attitude while we support Kashmirs to be free by diplomatic channels.

well cant help with a blind man....look what I have written...'you support terrorists while we kill them'....if you cant see it then I cant help you...now you are free to cry as much as you can I don't care!!

Or by training. Many wannabe terrorists visit that country for their diploma. A training stint in Pakistan is very highly valued on the resume of any terrorist, whether Chechen or Uzbek or Arab.

Or Indian. Oh well, RAW Agents aplenty here

Anyone who kills subhumans is not a terrorist, but a hero for cleaning the gene pool. Just like Assad!

a welcome token for Nawaz sharif :whistle: :blink:

maybe ?!?!?!

HAHAHA yeah its good you have started admitting as we forced you to.

We all know you breed terrorist and a safe heaven and since Pak Army has failed in front of Indian Army you are sending terrorists. :lol:

Anyway send them and Indian Army is too keen to send your terrorists to their 1072 virgins... good target practice.:azn:

Whatever dh!

Or by training. Many wannabe terrorists visit that country for their diploma. A training stint in Pakistan is very highly valued on the resume of any terrorist, whether Chechen or Uzbek or Arab.

Better than killing people over a hotel bill... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom