What's new

Artilery Shells,RPGs,Anti tank Mines,Flamethrowers seized in J&K.

:woot: Wow! How is that? Like a grenade? Please elucidate! Each shell weight 45 lbs by the way! Or maybe they use it like a bomb to blow themselves up!

Ah, thanks! I never knew that arty shells can be used as IEDs! Brilliant! :cool:

So that means either these yahoos have retrieved unexploded shells from some arty field firing ranges or the PA have been kind enough to provide them some to be used against yindoo infidels!

In both cases, it sucks! :no:

Chinese Soldiers Fire Artillery Shells Using Bare Hands - Business Insider

then why can't by mouth yaar?:)

:woot: Wow! How is that? Like a grenade? Please elucidate! Each shell weight 45 lbs by the way! Or maybe they use it like a bomb to blow themselves up!

:

Terrorists and rebels are known to fire shells like this . Though risky and less accurate,its possible.

In the valley Arty shells are used for IEDs only.

As far as Anti tank weaponry goes...Indian Army used BMPs for 1or 2 operations in mid 90 so they might have kept it thinking if again tanks are used they can take them out.

But all these heavy weapons are not used these days as terrorists are on the run.

I was just talking about the possibility bro.

Last edited by a moderator:

Terrorists and rebels are known to fire shells like this . Though risky and less accurate,its possible.

I was just talking about the possibility bro.

Ok mate..got your point. :tup:

And thanks for sharing the video...its accuracy is good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom