What's new

Indian HM Rajnath to perform worship of weapons along India's border with Pakistan

Home Minister Rajnath Singh will celebrate Dussehra and perform 'shastra puja' in Bikaner along the highly sensitive Indo-Pak border, officials said Sunday.

Perhaps this is for the first time that a senior minister of the central government will conduct 'shastra puja' or worship of weapons along India's border with Pakistan, with whom India fought full scale wars.

The home minister will celebrate the Dussehra festival with the jawans of the Border Security Force (BSF) posted in Rajasthan's Bikaner along the Indo-Pak border on October 19, a home ministry official said.

Singh will also perform the 'shastra puja' at the Border Out Post (BOP) located at the forward areas.

'Shastra puja' is part of the 'Dussehra' festival which is celebrated for the victory of Lord Ram over Ravana.

During the two-day visit, the home minister will arrive in Bikaner on October 18, stay the night at the BOP, before celebrating the festival with the jawans on October 19, the official said.

Singh is expected to review the situation on the border and assess the progress in various infrastructure projects.
He will attend a 'Bada Khana' (feast with the jawans) and address the security personnel, another official said.

The 3,323-km-long Indo-Pak border is considered to be highly sensitive. Even though the border in Rajasthan is peaceful, the border guarding forces of the two countries often engaged in massive firing in Jammu and Kashmir, leading to loss of human lives and properties.

Last year, the home minister had celebrated Dussehra at Joshimath in Uttarakhand along the Sino-Indian border.

http://www.defencenews.in/article/R...lebrate-Dussehra-along-Indo-Pak-border-581066

We dont do it like your shakha guruji has taught you. Rajputs do it in homes.

Have met any rajsthani rajput?

So what do you do in your homes ? take out your rusty swords and sit on them till they hatch ?

I am yet to meet a rajasthani rajput who claims that his weapon is his god :P

nothign is gonna change on our side of border you can worship its freedom .

So what do you do in your homes ? take out your rusty swords and sit on them till they hatch ?

I am yet to meet a rajasthani rajput who claims that his weapon is his god :P

That's why you don't know about rajputs .Go back to your RSS shakha and learn bamboo stick fight. give guru dakshina and go to your shop do your bahi khata pujan .

nothign is gonna change on our side of border you can worship its freedom .
Apka bahit babut shukria.

That's why you don't know about rajputs .Go back to your RSS shakha and learn bamboo stick fight. give guru dakshina and go to your shop do your bahi khata pujan .

Don't worry. I will do all of that.

But you still haven't answered me as to how you worship your rusty sword, why you do it, and for how long you do it ?

And this is the THIRD time I am asking the same question.

Surely a true rajput hindu would have no problems answers such simple questions. Right ?

Doea your lord ram know pakistan is taken from india and is not a free independent state with the ability to vaporise you all. No amount of worship of an ak47 or a nuke will change that

Don't worry. I will do all of that.

But you still haven't answered me as to how you worship your rusty sword, why you do it, and for how long you do it ?

And this is the THIRD time I am asking the same question.

Surely a true rajput hindu would have no problems answers such simple questions. Right ?
You are proving yourself a perfect sanghi idiot . i am rajput that is sufficient , i am not going to explain a marathi bania How we do our daily pooja or shastra pooja or navratri pooja or how we burn our holika or how we marry.
Rajputs know how all these things are done, you go do your bahi khata puja :enjoy:

Doea your lord ram know pakistan is taken from india and is not a free independent state with the ability to vaporise you all. No amount of worship of an ak47 or a nuke will change that

Lol here comes bhai of azmal kassai. You will be annihilated first before you know what has hit you .

You are proving yourself a perfect sanghi idiot . i am rajput that is sufficient , i am not going to explain a marathi bania How we do our daily pooja or shastra pooja or navratri pooja or how we burn our holika or how we marry.
Rajputs know how all these things are done, you go do your bahi khata puja :enjoy:

:lol: ........... EXPOSED mulla ji. :D

Lol here comes bhai of azmal kassai. You will be annihilated first before you know what has hit you .
Bhikari gadkari is not an Indian. He has managed to get a fake aadhar card.

:lol: ........... EXPOSED mulla ji. :D
Lol lol... a bania is challenging a thakur

Now go with your tarazu and bahi khata loot and devide our beloved nation with your RSS mentality.Remember we will not let it happen.

Back
Top Bottom